Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

ROEDER RESIGNATION PETITION

What''s the point in this again?

Oh well, Roeder out anyway. Not that it will have the slightest impact on anything anywhere!

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"]

Oh well, Roeder out anyway. Not that it will have the slightest impact on anything anywhere!

[/quote]

As Darth Vader once said............your lack of faith disturbs me.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Sam-NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah keep the faith!  Once the media get wind of mass unrest against the management, which there has been on here lately - especially tonight - they tend to take notice of the readership in the long term.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Sam-NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah keep the faith!  Once the media get wind of mass unrest against the management, which there has been on here lately - especially tonight - they tend to take notice of the readership in the long term.
[/quote]

You have mis read my post mate. I meant lack of faith regarding the "not that it will have the slightest imapact" bit

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Sam-NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yeah keep the faith!  Once the media get wind of mass unrest against the management, which there has been on here lately - especially tonight - they tend to take notice of the readership in the long term.[/quote]

You have mis read my post mate. I meant lack of faith regarding the "not that it will have the slightest imapact" bit

[/quote]No, no, I was agreeing with your post mate, I was agreeing with your point and aiming that at Sam NCFC..... sorry for the misunderstanding!

I agree now. Sorry you have to put up with such limited budgets, but now you have finally proven you are not up to the job and so are your players.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I said at the time that Ratty was a crap appointment..............he has to go, but he won''t, the man has no honour.[/quote]

Didn''t you change your name to G Wiz after his appointment to show your support ?

im gonna have to agree. Mr Roeder should walk if he has any decency.......However, lets please not jump onto the  "they bleed yellow and green" bandwagon,.......No calls for Aidy (remember us norwich fans dont like hoofball!!!!), Mike Walker (can only further tarnish our memories of him), or past players such as Bowen or Chippie (much as one day id love Ian Crook to manage us).  Lets face it we all back Curo to the hilt but honestly speaking when did he ever deliver in our shirt?? WE back him so unquestionably because one derby day he did what all of us would have done if we played in the yellowe and green.....took the p$%s out of that suffolk lot.....That however does NOT make him a great striker and indeed, if you take a certain Ade Akinbiyi as a benchmark, then Curo is light years behind his fellow youth team donkey.If Roeder goes we need to look sensibly.......we need a man motivator, a man with experience of lower leagues, picking up bargains and working with very little...... Suggestions?? WEll off the top of my head cant think of many. But it needs to be an EXPERIENCED MANAGER (not a coach!!!!)...........Im sure there are experienced managers in the old fashioned english mould (i.e similar to old ''arry.....4-4-2, keep it simple and get the best out of your players) that would jump at the chance to manage a club of our size.....So whilst Orvilles manager is off trying to find us some cash......may i suggest Delia and co invest in someone to go off headhunting for a MANAGER!!!!OTBC

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I said at the time that Ratty was a crap appointment..............he has to go, but he won''t, the man has no honour.[/quote]

Didn''t you change your name to G Wiz after his appointment to show your support ?

[/quote]We all know Wiz is as consistent as a £1.99 digital watch.First he was anti-Roeder (or "Rodent"), then pro-Roeder for a couple of weeks, then anti again.

Sorry guys - can''t agree with you on this one.

Although I, like you would love a change in manger i''m afraid we aren''t going to get anything better than what we currently have to replace him - and lets face it if he went so would Clark, Stephenson etc. We just can''t have that sort of change round at the club again whilst we are in the perilous postion. These guys won''t go without a pay-off and where would you rather see any money we have got spent ? - on changing a managment / coaching team or getting better players in.

Lets not forget to get someone else in who is currently in employment elsewhere would also mean conpensation to the club involved - again money we don''t have.

and who will come here ? - to a club with NO money too spend. Would you want another Grant ?? - because thats the type of pond you would be fishing in - too risky i''m afraid.

Sorry but changing manager at this point in time will solve nothing - the problems at our club are far more deep rooted than that and you all know that.

Unfortunately until we have new owners / new investment (which doesn''t look likely) no manager will be successful at this club - so like it or not we have to stick with what we have and I do really fear that will mean going down this season.

Don''t get me wrong i''d love a change, but only in the right circumstances - but at this point in time for our club, without other changes it won''t make any difference - in fact it could be suicidal.

[quote user="The Judge"]

Sorry guys - can''t agree with you on this one.

Although I, like you would love a change in manger i''m afraid we aren''t going to get anything better than what we currently have to replace him - and lets face it if he went so would Clark, Stephenson etc. We just can''t have that sort of change round at the club again whilst we are in the perilous postion. These guys won''t go without a pay-off and where would you rather see any money we have got spent ? - on changing a managment / coaching team or getting better players in.

Lets not forget to get someone else in who is currently in employment elsewhere would also mean conpensation to the club involved - again money we don''t have.

and who will come here ? - to a club with NO money too spend. Would you want another Grant ?? - because thats the type of pond you would be fishing in - too risky i''m afraid.

Sorry but changing manager at this point in time will solve nothing - the problems at our club are far more deep rooted than that and you all know that.

Unfortunately until we have new owners / new investment (which doesn''t look likely) no manager will be successful at this club - so like it or not we have to stick with what we have and I do really fear that will mean going down this season.

Don''t get me wrong i''d love a change, but only in the right circumstances - but at this point in time for our club, without other changes it won''t make any difference - in fact it could be suicidal.

[/quote]

Agree 100%

Agree 100%^^^^^^^In fact I am in shock at how fans are letting Queen Delia off the hook again, then again in actual fact no I am not!!Our fans worship of Delia is nothing but laughable. Being Norwich manager at the moment is liking being the Middle East Peace envoy. [:''(]

Absolutely...Roeder out.  We do have a stronger side than when he took over, he has achieved this on a non-existant budget, we are playing better football than under Grant, we aren''t getting much luck and he did keep us up against all the odds last year...but in truth I like changing managers every 18 months or so, it keeps them honest and hang the expense I say!

All the best clubs do it, Manchester Utd, Aresenal, Liverpool, Chelsea all change managers every year or so (or at least they would if they listened to the kind of sensible fans we have) and oh..err, err.

Anyhow we all said that anyone would need 3 years to sort out the mess left by Grant but you lot have convinced me that stability is not the key for a great club like ours and that I would rather watch the dross served up by Boothroyd at Watford any day of the week.  I sit quite high up in the ground so I should be able to see quite a lot of the ball.  After we have sacked him after the obligatory 18  months could we then have Tony Pulis please followed by Neil Warnock....hey how about John Beck, Sam Alardice, Graham Taylor.......

Do the sensible thing Roeder - GO!

He is turning reasonable players into rubbish, and destroying the few players that are our own.

Please Glenn GO!

[/quote]

If I did, I don''t remember, and stupidly, I thought this thread was about Roeder.........not me![:|]

[/quote]

If I did, I don''t remember, and stupidly, I thought this thread was about Roeder.........not me![:|]

Get him out.

Then he can go to another club, do average the first year, then get relegated and drive the club towards oblivion the following year. It seems to be the mans record.

its not going to happen.....even if Roeder resigns we will need to find a new manager.. that manager will want his own staff, meaning we have to pay off Clarke and Stephenson, if the new stuff are under contracts at other clubs compensation must be paid to them.. which we cant afford.

we are going to have to ride this out till 2010 when the contracts for the 3 stooges run out im afraid!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

its not going to happen.....even if Roeder resigns we will need to find a new manager.. that manager will want his own staff, meaning we have to pay off Clarke and Stephenson, if the new stuff are under contracts at other clubs compensation must be paid to them.. which we cant afford.

we are going to have to ride this out till 2010 when the contracts for the 3 stooges run out im afraid!

jas :)

[/quote]

W could be non league by then jas![:(]