Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="National express super guard "]to lighten the mood,which poster has your favourite avatar.
I changed mine today to highlight my employers hard work in running a fine railway.
I''ve always liked C.T''s, but recently thirst wizard has got a good pic up
[/quote]

What is your picture of?

mine is obviously the best one [;)]

but if i was to pick someone''s i kind like ncfc shaun is it? who has cartoon character kid i think

dont know why just sticks to my memory more than others

[quote user="top the leauge and we avin a laugh"]

mine is obviously the best one [;)]

but if i was to pick someone''s i kind like ncfc shaun is it? who has cartoon character kid i think

dont know why just sticks to my memory more than others

[/quote]

Thanks We8, I don''t even know why I have it to be honest ... quite random... well I guess it sums up some of the current Norwich players ability at the moment ... [;)]

[quote user="Marty"]the one with the big pair of jugs is quite nice, can''t remember who it is mind![/quote]

I prefer the one with the two guinea pigs.......oh, wait a minute.

A gravity-defying black and white Canary! Now that''s a picture! All joking aside, Evil Monkey usually has some good ones, as does Beausant. Saying that, does anyone know where EM has been recently? He''s one of the better posters on here, but I haven''t seen him on here for ages? [8-)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]A gravity-defying black and white Canary! Now that''s a picture! All joking aside, Evil Monkey usually has some good ones, as does Beausant. Saying that, does anyone know where EM has been recently? He''s one of the better posters on here, but I haven''t seen him on here for ages? [8-)]
[/quote]

Been wandering this myself. I know he studies, might have his head in the books with exams maybe. [8-|]

...mine isn''t the best....but it''s got to be high on the bravery list surely.

I like bly blys and Sam''s pic of Dennis Wise with t**t written on it always made me smile.

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

[quote user="Marty"]the one with the big pair of jugs is quite nice, can''t remember who it is mind![/quote]

Is it Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox?

[/quote]

No, bigger jugs in a bra I think.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

Is it Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox?

[/quote]

No, bigger jugs in a bra I think.

[/quote]Norfolkbroadslim?

[quote user="thecanaryfan wants the board out"]

Mister Chops has got a good one. Cant beat a bit of JC. Are you a religous man Chops?

[/quote]No, but I''m better at dealing with crosses.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="thecanaryfan wants the board out"]

Mister Chops has got a good one. Cant beat a bit of JC. Are you a religous man Chops?

[/quote]No, but I''m better at dealing with crosses.[/quote][:D]Is it wrong that the first thing I thought of when I saw JC was Jamie Cureton?