Sign in to follow this  
Lupolis right foot

Re: Score Vs Burnley?

Pointless stat: this is the first time in 5 visits there we''re not playing under lights.We''ll still lose, probably 2-0 with Blake scoring at least once.Keeper Brian Jensen was in inspired form for them the other night apparently.

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]4- 0 to norwich, Lita hat trick and a goal from Lupoli[/quote]Nah, we''ve already used up our seasonly tonk, I say 2-1 Burnley, but I have a good feeling this weekend so could well be a sneaky win, maybe even a 4-3.

Here''s a depressing post from a Burnley forum..[url=http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s37.htm?38,9826187]http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s37.htm?38,9826187[/url]"I just hope we continue to perform and give 100% against one of the

lower teams in this division rather than be dragged down to their level

as normally happens."[:(]

[quote user="PBTC"]Pointless stat: this is the first time in 5 visits there we''re not playing under lights.

We''ll still lose, probably 2-0 with Blake scoring at least once.

Keeper Brian Jensen was in inspired form for them the other night apparently.
[/quote]

so does that make the last time we visited in daylight the day we won 5-3? huckerby and svensson ripping burnley to shreds

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="PBTC"]Pointless stat: this is the first time in 5 visits there we''re not playing under lights.We''ll still lose, probably 2-0 with Blake scoring at least once.Keeper Brian Jensen was in inspired form for them the other night apparently.[/quote]

so does that make the last time we visited in daylight the day we won 5-3? huckerby and svensson ripping burnley to shreds

[/quote]Yeah it was, actually that makes it the first in 4 visits then, all the others since have been under lights when we''ve been crap every time!

Sad to say if a 0-0 draw was offered I would snap their hand off right now, certainly can''t see us winning as Burnley seem to be one of our main bogey teams (as apposed to the rest of the division who are only minor bogey teams!!!!) It doesn''t help that Burnley is a horrible place to go especially on a cold November day but at least Sky aren''t televising it this time!!!

I honestly have no clue but the sad thing is it will not take long into the game to know how it is likely to go with a vague hope that the half time talk might change things.

[quote user="PBTC"]Pointless stat: this is the first time in 5 visits there we''re not playing under lights.

[/quote]

I don''t think so . . . the clocks went back last Sunday.  Lights will be on by half time if not sooner . . . let''s hope we score early [:)]

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

[quote user="PBTC"]Pointless stat: this is the first time in 5 visits there we''re not playing under lights.[/quote]

I don''t think so . . . the clocks went back last Sunday.  Lights will be on by half time if not sooner . . . let''s hope we score early [:)]

[/quote]Was waiting for someone to come up with that [:P] you knew what I meant.