Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers

Yes you lovely old Pickers its Free Bet Time and its the wonderful Inch High in charge this week , yes thats right our very own 100% man , the Picker that leads the field in Nuttys Picker of the season league , so lets give Inchy all the help we can , all we are asking you to do is post a single team that you are sure will win this weekend, in other words  your "nap".

Just by making that selection you are helping our great club , for those that cant get to the games you are as important as those that do . so lets get those selections coming in , us Pink un Pickers can help our beloved club and you all know we support the best club in the land , the one and only Norwich City . So here you are Inchy the Free Bet is yours....arrdee.

Inter to beat Genoa.Inter are top - 100% at home.Genoa mid table - Lost all away games.Inter have a midweek champions league game, however its at home against Anorthosis; which should not tire them too much.

Thankyou Arrdee for entrusting me with the free bet this week,rest assured I will give it 100%.

Now ladies and gents lets have as many selections as possible this week as I need all the help I can get. Every pick will be given due consideration on route to finalising my picks.

I''ll kick off with my own pick which is.......

Hamilton v Rangers and tip Rangers for the home win.[;)]

Lets get picking.[:D]

After an impressive victory over the mighty Latics last night, it has to be Bristol Rovers to carry on where they left off at the Memorial Ground by beating Southend to leave them sniffing around the playoffs again....

Ahh the sanctuary of the free bet thread. My head''s ringing from all the lovely words I''ve been called today... I''ll be back with my nap later, and with Inch High picking it must be guaranteed.... surely!

OK - I''m going to play with the Devil and his advocate and enter the realm of league two and grapple with Barnet (I still haven''t forgot the night of that cup defeat)So, Barnet versus Exeter - Exeter to win[:)]Good luck pups[Y] 

My nap (and hopefully they are playing on a Saturday this time!) is AZ Alkmaar to win at home. They''re playing the bottom of the league team, who have lost all 6 games and conceded 17 goals in the process. AZ are always a good bet when they''re at home. Good Luck Inch! [B][Y]

[quote user="Fellas"]My nap (and hopefully they are playing on a Saturday this time!) is AZ Alkmaar to win at home. They''re playing the bottom of the league team, who have lost all 6 games and conceded 17 goals in the process. AZ are always a good bet when they''re at home. Good Luck Inch! [B][Y]
[/quote]

Now you lovely Fellas you have beaten me to it this week , I had told two Pickers last week what my "nap" was going to be , The team I had picked out on the fixtures list two weeks ago and yes its AZ Alkmaar who in their last 3 games have scored 13 against 2 playing the bottom club and I mean bottom they have lost every match this season . I expect the odds will be skinny but as we are not looking for value because the bet is paid for us, all we want is winners....arrdee.

pete - you love those bristol rovers dont you

now few which tasting the whistle this week in birmingham and reading but i think i''ll have to go

Leeds Utd to beat Walsall

Walsall are bottom 1/3 league 1 side, drew 2-2 away Leicester City last night, but i cant see the Mighty Saddlers pulling out two shock results in space of 4days

Leeds Utd need to introduction and generally pretty solid at home

Leeds Utd Nap

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Thankyou Arrdee for entrusting me with the free bet this week,rest assured I will give it 100%.

Now ladies and gents lets have as many selections as possible this week as I need all the help I can get. Every pick will be given due consideration on route to finalising my picks.

I''ll kick off with my own pick which is.......

Hamilton v Rangers and tip Rangers for the home win.[;)]

Lets get picking.[:D]

[/quote]

Errr, how can Rangers win at home Inchy ? ? ? ?

Can we pick Friday games?

If we can its over into the Austrian Bundesliga for me -

FC Red Bull Salzburg vs FC Stadtwerke Kapfenberg - Home win.

Salzburg (second in the league) have played 6 at home this season, won all 6, scoring 16 and conceding only 2.  Kapfenberg (9th in the league out of 10) have played 6 away this season, lost 5 and drawn 1, scoring 3 and conceding 15 in the process.

I think it''s as nailed on as you''ll get this week and why it is my ''nap''.

Good luck Inchy [Y]

arrdee, nutty can you let me know if Friday games are ok please?

[:)]

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

How can you not love a club that ran an April Fools'' joke on their official website stating that the team''s new away strip would be all pink but, following a petition from fans, made the kit for real and wore it in a pre-season friendly with all shirt sales going to a breast cancer charity.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

How can you not love a club that ran an April Fools'' joke on their official website stating that the team''s new away strip would be all pink but, following a petition from fans, made the kit for real and wore it in a pre-season friendly with all shirt sales going to a breast cancer charity.

[/quote]

Yes Pete thats what the endeavors of people are all about , well done the "gas"....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Can we pick Friday games?

If we can its over into the Austrian Bundesliga for me -

FC Red Bull Salzburg vs FC Stadtwerke Kapfenberg - Home win.

Salzburg (second in the league) have played 6 at home this season, won all 6, scoring 16 and conceding only 2.  Kapfenberg (9th in the league out of 10) have played 6 away this season, lost 5 and drawn 1, scoring 3 and conceding 15 in the process.

I think it''s as nailed on as you''ll get this week and why it is my ''nap''.

Good luck Inchy [Y]

arrdee, nutty can you let me know if Friday games are ok please?

[/quote]

[:$]

I think I have answered my own question by reading the rules.

I''ll come back with another choice

Sorry

Take two[:$]

And perhaps equally as nailed on, if not more so than Salzburg.

Its over to wonderful FYR Macedonia and the Prva Liga.

FK Vardar vs Metalurg Skopje - Home win

Vardar are top of the table have played 5 at home, won all 5, scored 15 and conceded 3 in the process.  Skopje are 11th and bottom of the league.  Have played 5 away, lost all 5, scored 2 and conceded 10.

In summary - it''s top vs bottom, top at home and have won all of their home games and bottom away and have lost all of their away games, this is why its my ''nap'' this week.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][:$]Well spotted Jim[:$] Luckily as it''s my week I would have known what I meant.[:D][:D][/quote]

I knew what you meant too Inchy, you got a lot to think about this week !

So, me being a bit heady on my pick resulting in a 4-0 result last week I intend to extend my winning run to TWO by :-

Norwich v Doncaster  HOME win.

Doncaster raised their game to give Reading a tough game last night, so they are no pushover, but they may feel they don''t have to do as much to beat us, this may be their downfall. As long as we don''t get complacent.

City like me are on the start of a long winning run, (oh yeh ?)  and  "Doncaster" hasn''t done too well at Carrow road lately (ha ha )

Come on Inchy our hero ! We know you can do it for us this week, best of luck mate.

Back to the Welsh premiership for me this week. As I''m on 3 from 3 since I started looking at the Welsh league, I see no point in switching allegiance now.

So this week, Inchy for your consideration is LLANELLI v Caernarfon - HOME WIN.

Llanelli are 2nd in league and unbeaten at home, whilst Caernarfon are rock bottom, with a 100% losing record away from home.

Good Luck Inch!

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

Having had a disasterous 3 weeks of BAD picks I am going patriotic.

Kiss of death Norwich home win against Doomcaster err sorry Doncaster.

Good luck Inchy

This week is my first dip into the scary world of Scottish league football. I think that the as yet unbeaten Brechin will be too good for a Queens Park side who''s form can be descibed at best as patchy. So its Brechin v Queens Park.. home win for me.

Good Lucky Inchy I know you can do it for the boys.

I''ve gone to Holland for my pick this week. And It''s AZ Alkmaar

They are currently third in the dutch prem, with 12 points in 6 games. That''s 2 points off top spot. And they won 6-0 two games ago ... can''t be bad. Their opponents on the other hand ... FC Volendam, are rock bottom, with an incredible 0 points in 6 games. Yep, they have lost every single game ...

So my ''nap'' this week is AZ Alkmaar to beat FC Volendam at home.