Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Valencia also have Joaquin who was breastfed until he was six but don''t let that put you off [;)]

[/quote]

What''s Spanish for "Bitty" ?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Not too late Angel.[;)]

Anymore pickers you have until around 5PM as this is when I will make those final selections.[:)]

[/quote]

Yes Inchy I was just trying to think which of our regulars are missing if any, I cant remember seeing any input from Stalker of the yard , or Jas the b k , lets hope they haven''t forgotten....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Scottish Prem this week where I think Killie will have too much for lowly Falkirk so.....

Kilmarnock v Falkirk.......Home win.

Good luck inchy.  [Y]

[/quote]

With all this talk of an OBE for Lapp, I now take my hat off and bow before I read every one of his posts. [:|]

We are not worthy, we are not worthy.

OK here we go with this weeks selections.

Many thanks to everybody for a fine selection to choose from and my apologies to those whos pick never made the final 6.[:D]

My biggest problem this week was our very own Norwich City FC and whether I could ignore 5 pups selecting them.

Inter   Home win. Trent(who can''t be ignored at the moment).

AZ Alkmaar Home win. Fellas,Arrdee(another not to be ignored),NCFC_Shaun.

Rangers  Away win. Inch(that''s me[;)]),Mr Bump, Delias Devonshire.

Llanelli  Home win. Leeds canary.

PSV Eindhoven Home win. NuttyNigel,Obiwancanary.

Norwich City[;)] Home win. Gorlestom Jim,Butler,CanaryRyan,Cityangel, Zachariahlovespoon.

I only hope Norwich can build on Tuesdays great result and as I believe they can they made the final 6.

Many thanks to Arrdee for entrusting me with the free bet this week and to everybody for a great set of naps.[:)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Many thanks to everybody for a fine selection to choose from and my apologies to those whos pick never made the final 6.[:D]

My biggest problem this week was our very own Norwich City FC and whether I could ignore 5 pups selecting them.

Norwich City[;)] Home win. Gorlestom Jim,Butler,CanaryRyan,Cityangel, Zachariahlovespoon.

I only hope Norwich can build on Tuesdays great result and as I believe they can they made the final 6.

Many thanks to Arrdee for entrusting me with the free bet this week and to everybody for a great set of naps.[:)]

[/quote]

Yes Inchy absolutely outstanding you were born for the Free Bet you know , along with one of two others on the Free Bet a star reached down and sprinkled you and touched you with greatness , outstanding , truly outstanding....talk to all you lovely old Pickers later....arrdee 

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Scottish Prem this week where I think Killie will have too much for lowly Falkirk so.....

Good luck inchy.  [Y]

[/quote]

With all this talk of an OBE for Lapp, I now take my hat off and bow before I read every one of his posts. [:|]

[/quote]

Now Wass you lovely old boy this bowing down  , I would be more than careful if I was you , I am sure you know that Lapp has been groomed on the Free Bet pages for goodness sake by a binner , we don''t know how he will react , will he just be a plaything for any old binner or Rampant ? I shudder to think what has become of poor old Lapp....[:D]....arrdee.

I must confess Arrdee i had forgotten until Kathy just told me that i had not done it this week yet.

I think this is what she was talking about so not to let her down i will also go for Leicester to beat The Cobblers.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Valencia also have Joaquin who was breastfed until he was six but don''t let that put you off [;)][/quote]

What''s Spanish for "Bitty" ?

[/quote]No idea Blah.Apparently he''s quite proud of it though [+o(]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Good luck inchy.  [Y]

[/quote]With all this talk of an OBE for Lapp, I now take my hat off and bow before I read every one of his posts. [:|]

We are not worthy, we are not worthy.[/quote]Glad to hear it Wazzy, glad to hear it.

I would normally expect you to kneel, but having seen your avatar, I don''t think that would be advisable. [;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

It''s in the bag[Y] It''s in the can[Y][Y] It''s a formaliteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [:)][Y][Y][Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

It''s in the bag[Y] It''s in the can[Y][Y] It''s a formaliteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [:)][Y][Y][Y]

[/quote]

Oh its in the bag , Its the Inchy Inchy shake....[Y]....arrdee.

It''s looking good. Good luck Inchy I''m sure we''ll have this one in the bag!Davo

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Good luck inchy.  [Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now Wass you lovely old boy this bowing down  , I would be more than careful if I was you , I am sure you know that Lapp has been groomed on the Free Bet pages for goodness sake by a binner , we don''t know how he will react , will he just be a plaything for any old binner or Rampant ? I shudder to think what has become of poor old Lapp....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

So the advice for anyone who attends the pickers ''meet'' and happens to drop their wallet is, kick it out to the car park before picking it up. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"]

Good luck inchy.  [Y]

[/quote]With all this talk of an OBE for Lapp, I now take my hat off and bow before I read every one of his posts. [:|]

We are not worthy, we are not worthy.[/quote]Glad to hear it Wazzy, glad to hear it.

I would normally expect you to kneel, but having seen your avatar, I don''t think that would be advisable. [;)]

[/quote]

It''s Ok Lapp, I have got my brown trousers on [:^)]

Yes you lovely old Pickers the bet is on thanks to the wonderful Inch High and Dixmar Racing, the bet is....

1-3       Inter               Trent

1-5       A Z Alkmar     Fellas,Shaun,arrdee

4-11     Rangers           Inchy,Mr Bump,Devon

1-5       Llanelli             Leeds C

2-7       P S V               Nutty,Obiwan C

5-6       Norwich C       G Jim,Butler,C Ryan,C Angel,NewYork,Zach

Which will win £51-71p which is wonderful for such easy selections , thank you Inchy for that and for looking after the Free Bet for us, I hope you have enjoyed it ? I know you have , I have told you before you were born for the Free Bet . Good Luck all you Pickers , get ready for the excitement and entertainment starting at 3 o''clock, thank you all....arrdee. 

Yes thats the first one home Rangers winning at Hamilton , well done Mr Bump , Devon and of course Inchy who marches on relentless with his 100% record intact , well done you lovely old boy....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]Yes thats the first one home Rangers winning at Hamilton , well done Mr Bump , Devon and of course Inchy who marches on relentless with his 100% record intact , well done you lovely old boy....arrdee.[/quote]

Phew !

After following Norwich for over 50 years I should know better than pick them, oh my poor heart, what excitment, well done City !

Well that''s the two "local" matches sorted Inchy, let''s hope the foreigners follow suit.

Yes you lovely old Pickers that 3 home , Rangers , City , Llanelli with a last gasp winner,wonderful , 3 to go ,INCHY ,INCHY,INCHY.

How do you do it Inch? Superb. I was getting worried when llanelli were 2-2 at 90 mins and then when norwich were 1-0 down with little time left.... Unbelievable...

[quote user="Fellas"]How do you do it Inch? Superb. I was getting worried when llanelli were 2-2 at 90 mins and then when norwich were 1-0 down with little time left.... Unbelievable...[/quote]Must be joking?! Two last minute winners?!Lucky I had so much confidence in you that I stuck my entire gambling budget this week on your selections!

Well this has been an afternoon to remember.[;)]Srambling around for results making phone calls, getting news that Llenelli had won in the nintieth minute and then doing some stupid dance as Norwich get the second. Not sure my heart could take another afternoon like it as much as I have enjoyed it.

Now to get the rest.[:D]