Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers

Here''s the latest Pickers league with the monthly totals for October. Congratulations to Arrdee[*] Beaker[*] Devon[*] Inch High[*] Leeds[*] MaccyD[*] Mr. Bump[*] Norfolkchance[*] Shaun[*] and Sparkos[*] who all got 4-4 this month so share the honour of top PUP[&] for October[Y]

We now have 40 PUP''s[&] who have over 50% right in over 50% of the weeks[Y]

Picker

Month

Month %

Season

Season %

Arrdee

4-4

12-12

Inch High

4-4

12-12

Sparkos

4-4

7-8

Trent Canary

3-4

10-12

Beaker

4-4

9-11

MacDougall’s perm

4-4

7-9

Mr Bump

4-4

7-9

Delia’s Devon..

4-4

9-12

Fellas

3-4

9-12

GazzaTCC

3-4

6-8

Hissing Sid

3-4

9-12

Leeds canary

4-4

9-12

Obiwancanary

3-4

6-8

P’boro_canary

3-4

9-12

Shack Attack

3-4

9-12

Camuldonum

2-4

7-10

1st Wazzock

3-4

8-12

Astrodyne

3-4

4-6

Cityangel

2-2

6-9

Gorleston (Gentleman) Jim

2-4

8-12

Kathy

2-4

4-6

Lucky Green Trainers

3-4

8-12

Newyorkcanary

2-4

8-12

Robert N Lim

1-1

4-6

Till1010

2-4

4-6

Muddy funster

3-4

7-11

NCFC_Shaun

4-4

7-11

Methcanary

3-4

5-8

Scooby

2-3

5-8

Cosmic Twin

1-4

7-12

Norfolkchance1

4-4

7-12

Nutty nigel

1-4

7-12

1dartmoore

3-4

4-7

7Rew

0-1

4-7

Berkshire Canary

3-4

6-11

Blahblahblah

0-3

5-10

Graham Humphrey

2-4

6-12

Mister Chops

3-3

4-8

NCFC star

0-1

3-6

The Butler

1-4

6-12

Here are the latest percentages from the various leagues. Well done Astrodyne for ending the losing run in League Two but it still looks a "punters graveyard" to me. But that could change so it''s always worth keeping an eye on the weeks percentages as well as the overall.

Now the thing that struck me this week was the poor showing from the Premiership and Europe. I think many of the sides that let us down were involved in European games in midweek. Or was it just a coincidence?

Any thoughts PUP''s [&]

League

Week

Week %

Season

Season %

Overall

16-26

175-298

Premiership

1-4

22-40

Championship

4-5

24-47

League One

3-4

29-52

League Two

1-1

14-37

Conference

12-21

Other Non Lge (Inc. Welsh)

1-1

4-5

English Cups

1-2

Scots Premiership

1-2

10-13

Scots Leagues

1-1

8-16

Scots Cup

1-1

1-1

Europe

3-7

27-36

Internationals

23-28

Agreed Nigel, I thought Exeter would stomp on Barnet but as it was it was only 1-0! Whether I dare enter those risky realms again remains to be seen!

Cheers Nutty for stats, I am delighted to be joint top PUP along with some other seasoned pros for this month. I still have a way to go to match the consistency of inchy and Arrdee at the top of the season list though.

By the way Pete I saw Bristol rovers two weeks ago with someone who was a Huddersfield supporter and happened to have a spare ticket, Lamberts finish was quality that day he seems to be a striker in top form at the moment.

cheers statto lol, good figures their and good to see so many people hitting top form for the free bet thread

keep up the good work guys

just a matter of time before you guys nail the next winner the way everyone is firing winners week in week out. we always seem to miss out by the odd one fixture grrrrrrrr

christ on a bike, nought from 3.  Time I hung up my boots maybe !

I''ll give it another go next weekend, but please, if you''re picking, don''t pick me until I start picking winners again !

blah blah - never give up, even the best of true pro gamblers have bad runs. just pick an absolute banker to break the rut!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="Sludge"]

cleere u lot aint got a clue wat ur doin so i think u shud put me in cHarge nxt wk arrpee!!!!![:@]

ill show ewmm!!!![:@]

[/quote]

I hope you are proud of yourself, your contribution on this thread has been really invaluable, unless you can post something positive I suggest you keep your keyboard and mouse away from this thread in future.

[/quote]

You tell him, Norfolk.

The man is clearly a few slates short of a roof  [;)]

[:@][:''(][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="Sludge"]

cleere u lot aint got a clue wat ur doin so i think u shud put me in cHarge nxt wk arrpee!!!!![:@]

[/quote]

I hope you are proud of yourself, your contribution on this thread has been really invaluable, unless you can post something positive I suggest you keep your keyboard and mouse away from this thread in future.

[/quote]

You tell him, Norfolk.

[/quote]i wus only tryin 2 b helpfill 1st pillock!!!!![:@][:@]

[quote user="Sludge"][:@][:''(][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="Sludge"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You tell him, Norfolk.

[/quote]i wus only tryin 2 b helpfill 1st pillock!!!!![:@][:@][/quote]

About as helpful as rabies in the guide dog home. [:|]

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

Arrdee mate i was just wondering how you decide who gets to be the pinkun picker of the week (im new this year!)

Cheers mate

[/quote]

Well I call it as I see it Ryan, I have filled up the rota until the new year as no doubt you have seen and I have started to put together the new years list . As I know I will never make the the final selections again the only help I can give the Free Bet is my use of the rota (apart from my selections) and I know this has paid off on two or more occasions . I do know our Pickers . Nutty and myself often discuss who we should put in on a certain week .

I am happy enough with the Pickers on the rota up until the new year. I may just announce a month at a time in the future , it will give me that flexibility I need . Of course the old Pickers who started off with me 2 1/2 seasons ago  I will always use because I know what they are capable of . I hope this has explained it to you Ryan . Now Ryan you lovely old boy are you putting your self forward as a Picker to make the Final selections ?....arrdee.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

christ on a bike, nought from 3.  Time I hung up my boots maybe !

I''ll give it another go next weekend, but please, if you''re picking, don''t pick me until I start picking winners again !

[/quote]

Now Blah you lovely old boy , we all know you will go on a run when you get that Chesterfield between your teeth and we will never think you are ever going to tip a loser again....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="Sludge"][:@][:''(][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="Sludge"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You tell him, Norfolk.

Has anyone got any idea when half term finishes ?....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sludge"][:@][:''(][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="Sludge"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You tell him, Norfolk.

[/quote]

Well according to the grandchildren to soon for now and not quick enough for Christmas.

That makes son of smudge a blot on the landscape not easily removed with Jiff and elbow wazzock.

If we play nicely perhaps he/she will go away and play by themselves.

As a new picker this season arrdee am enjoying the ride[*]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Here''s the latest Pickers league with the monthly totals for October. Congratulations to Arrdee[*] Beaker[*] Devon[*] Inch High[*] Leeds[*] MaccyD[*] Mr. Bump[*] Norfolkchance[*] Shaun[*] and Sparkos[*] who all got 4-4 this month so share the honour of top PUP[&] for October[Y]

We now have 40 PUP''s[&] who have over 50% right in over 50% of the weeks[Y]

Picker

Month

Month %

Season

Season %

Arrdee

4-4

12-12

Inch High

4-4

12-12

Sparkos

4-4

7-8

Trent Canary

3-4

10-12

Beaker

4-4

9-11

MacDougall’s perm

4-4

7-9

Mr Bump

4-4

7-9

Delia’s Devon..

4-4

9-12

Fellas

3-4

9-12

GazzaTCC

3-4

6-8

Hissing Sid

3-4

9-12

Leeds canary

4-4

9-12

Obiwancanary

3-4

6-8

P’boro_canary

3-4

9-12

Shack Attack

3-4

9-12

Camuldonum

2-4

7-10

1st Wazzock

3-4

8-12

Astrodyne

3-4

4-6

Cityangel

2-2

6-9

Gorleston (Gentleman) Jim

2-4

8-12

Kathy

2-4

4-6

Lucky Green Trainers

3-4

8-12

Newyorkcanary

2-4

8-12

Robert N Lim

1-1

4-6

Till1010

2-4

4-6

Muddy funster

3-4

7-11

NCFC_Shaun

4-4

7-11

Methcanary

3-4

5-8

Scooby

2-3

5-8

Cosmic Twin

1-4

7-12

Norfolkchance1

4-4

7-12

Nutty nigel

1-4

7-12

1dartmoore

3-4

4-7

7Rew

0-1

4-7

Berkshire Canary

3-4

6-11

Blahblahblah

0-3

5-10

Graham Humphrey

2-4

6-12

Mister Chops

3-3

4-8

NCFC star

0-1

3-6

The Butler

1-4

6-12

[/quote]

Its just wonderful to think that we have all that number of Pickers with 50% or more , it just goes to show what a team of pups we have , well done all you lovely old Pickers....[Y]....arrdee

[/quote]

[/quote]

You tell him, Norfolk.

Lets go back to the start here, you''ve told us we don''t have a clue what we are doing when we clearly do, shown by having raised £400 for FONCY.

As for pillock, if I were you I''d check the dictionary definition doesn''t closely match you.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="CanaryRyan"]

Arrdee mate i was just wondering how you decide who gets to be the pinkun picker of the week (im new this year!)

Cheers mate

[/quote]

Well I call it as I see it Ryan, I have filled up the rota until the new year as no doubt you have seen and I have started to put together the new years list . As I know I will never make the the final selections again the only help I can give the Free Bet is my use of the rota (apart from my selections) and I know this has paid off on two or more occasions . I do know our Pickers . Nutty and myself often discuss who we should put in on a certain week .

I am happy enough with the Pickers on the rota up until the new year. I may just announce a month at a time in the future , it will give me that flexibility I need . Of course the old Pickers who started off with me 2 1/2 seasons ago  I will always use because I know what they are capable of . I hope this has explained it to you Ryan . Now Ryan you lovely old boy are you putting your self forward as a Picker to make the Final selections ?....arrdee.

[/quote]

Yea thats cleared it up mate, and id love to have a pop at being the picker, put my name down old boy!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sludge"][:@][:''(][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="Sludge"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You tell him, Norfolk.

[/quote]

Well according to the grandchildren to soon for now and not quick enough for Christmas.

That makes son of smudge a blot on the landscape not easily removed with Jiff and elbow wazzock.

If we play nicely perhaps he/she will go away and play by themselves.

As a new picker this season arrdee am enjoying the ride[*]

[/quote]

I''d just like to point out that I am no relation to that double act, Jiff and Elbow Wazzock [;)]