Sign in to follow this  
Rocky Rocastle

We're lucky to have Doncaster

[quote user="National express super guard"]unless you sign a disclaimer working 60-70 hour weeks is against the working time directive. mr whittle you doth need to research
[/quote]

Blimey National, you''ll stir up a hornets nets likening AW to a doth. He won''t be happy. Weren''t the Doths a ruthless Northern European tribe which raided and settled whole swathes of the continent committing torture and mass murder as they raped and pillaged. Likening AW to a Doth is almost as bad as likening him to a Nasty or even Starlin or Hilter. Be careful, that''s my advice.

[quote user="National express super guard"]and he''s a very nice chap too. however, he is a bit out of his depth, being a solicitor he had no previous experience of being a chief exec, and although I sound like wiz, Neil was probably the cheap option.
I''d imagine, the big if, cullum takes over, the chief exec will be replaced theres no doubt about that, cullum has his own men, hes made that clear
[/quote]

think you have got it 100% spot on...

Doomy may be retained as the clubs Solicitor.. and probably quite rightly so too... but i guess a move sideways and less money might also force him out of the club.

either way.. we cant lose!

jas :)

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[quote user="National express super guard"]unless you sign a disclaimer working 60-70 hour weeks is against the working time directive. mr whittle you doth need to research
[/quote]Blimey National, you''ll stir up a hornets nets likening AW to a doth. He won''t be happy. Weren''t the Doths a ruthless Northern European tribe which raided and settled whole swathes of the continent committing torture and mass murder as they raped and pillaged. Likening AW to a Doth is almost as bad as likening him to a Nasty or even Starlin or Hilter. Be careful, that''s my advice.[/quote]Let me assure you LS, arthur does not like Starlin (or pigeons for that matter) and he is not a pillage idiot!  [:P]

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Rocky Rocastle"]My brother (Yes I know another brother comment!) rents a flat in the new block that overlooks the club shop & Yellows and he sees Neil Doncaster arriving in his fairly average Merc around 7/8am every morning and he never leaves before 8/9pm and at the moment that is 7 days a week! I would bet that very few clubs get that kind of commitment from their CEOs!!! ONTB City! Keep the faith....[/quote]

Good morning Neil  [:P]

[/quote]Damn! beat me to it! Super Angry [8o|]

[/quote]

Blimey National, you''ll stir up a hornets nets likening AW to a doth. He won''t be happy. Weren''t the Doths a ruthless Northern European tribe which raided and settled whole swathes of the continent committing torture and mass murder as they raped and pillaged. Likening AW to a Doth is almost as bad as likening him to a Nasty or even Starlin or Hilter. Be careful, that''s my advice.

[/quote]

Actually you''re thinking of Goths! I can''t believe we still have IDIOTS like you on these boards! I demand this post is removed IMMEDIATELY!

Oh, wait, hang on... nearly forgot to........... [;)] There we go...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually you''re thinking of Goths! I can''t believe we still have IDIOTS like you on these boards! I demand this post is removed IMMEDIATELY!

Oh, wait, hang on... nearly forgot to........... [;)] There we go...

[/quote]

Are you likening good old Arthur to a Goth then ? I can''t believe you would do that. That''s as bad as likening him to Mossiclelinei or some other totalitarian dictator. I would watch out if I was you, AW''s sense of injustice and IQ knows no equals.

PS Indignation Quota

Sorry AW only joking.............. honest

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I was in those flats at the weekend (the missus'' brother lives there, we were staying for the weekend) and though I didn''t see any Mercs (wasn''t really looking) I did notice there was a Paramedic vehicle outside the ground on a number of occasions, don''t think its anything dodgy just wondered why it would be there?
[/quote]

it''s kept on standby for Luke Chadwick

Mawhinney''s position as a FL representative on the FA board will be taken by Norwich chief executive Neil Doncaster, 37. However, there is an annual ''get-in clause'' for Mawhinney if he finds his influence is waning. FL regulations give the chairman an annual opportunity to take up one of their two seats on the FA board.
He''s going up in the world - as the Mail reported today.

How many chief executives of other clubs reply to emails that fans send them??

[quote user="king canary"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I love Neil......[/quote]

but your not ''in love'' with him

[/quote]

Love, comes in spurts......

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="king canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know there is a joke here but I''m not sure whether I can bring myself to make it...

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="Rocky Rocastle"]My brother (Yes I know another brother comment!) rents a flat in the new block that overlooks the club shop & Yellows and he sees Neil Doncaster arriving in his fairly average Merc around 7/8am every morning and he never leaves before 8/9pm and at the moment that is 7 days a week! I would bet that very few clubs get that kind of commitment from their CEOs!!! ONTB City! Keep the faith....[/quote]

Get real. This fella earns over 150 grand a year. Try telling this to a security guard doing 60-70 hour weeks for £6 an hour. Also i would argue this is the silly season for someone in his job and most CEOs will be ''on the go'' at the minute.

[/quote]

What a stupid thing to say. Doncaster is a Solicitor and has trained for at least 6 years and probably got into a lot of debt to become qualified. I don''t think you can really compare it to the average security guard who sits around reading newspapers all day and have zero qualifications or days training.

I think it''s wise to assume in these curently uncertain times, approx 90% of the new posters coming up with either transfer rumours or ridiculous statements like this one are binners or wind up merchants.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, sorry, that was the Goths, not to be confused with their more modern namesakes, who wear black and listen to The Cure and Sisters Of Mercy etc.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="king canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know there is a joke here but I''m not sure whether I can bring myself to make it...

[/quote]

Yeah, we don''t want you to make a spec-testicle of yourself......Wise not to go pubic with your come-ents, or you''ll get the sac, and probably end up in a penile colony in North West Vagina.....or......OOPS! I think, I''d better come to a halt now.....Before there''s a mass debate on this topic. You semen, (and I stand erected) are not the only people who read these posts.[:$][:O]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="king canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, we don''t want you to make a spec-testicle of yourself......Wise not to go pubic with your come-ents, or you''ll get the sac, and probably end up in a penile colony in North West Vagina.....or......OOPS! I think, I''d better come to a halt now.....Before there''s a mass debate on this topic. You semen, (and I stand erected) are not the only people who read these posts.[:$][:O]

[/quote]

In your endo

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

I think it''s wise to assume in these curently uncertain times, approx 90% of the new posters coming up with either transfer rumours or ridiculous statements like this one are binners or wind up merchants.

[/quote]

Give me some credit BB, what''s my motive for highlighting Doncaster''s work ethic if I was a binner or a wind up merchant?

I''m just p****ed off hearing so many people moaning about our club, when I believe we have some good signings and a better than last season to look forward too.

I reckon we also have (some) people in the club who are working hard to improve things!

Mr Doncaster replied to an email I sent him at 5.30am the other morning, thats dedication to the fans :p

[quote user="Largey"]Mr Doncaster replied to an email I sent him at 5.30am the other morning, thats dedication to the fans :p[/quote]

Perhaps he''s not sleeping very well at the moment . . .

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

Get real. This fella earns over 150 grand a year. Try telling this to a security guard doing 60-70 hour weeks for £6 an hour. Also i would argue this is the silly season for someone in his job and most CEOs will be ''on the go'' at the minute.

[/quote]Are you sure your surname''s not Scargill? Try making some realistic points that aren''t mired in bitterness and tiresome rhetoric. Let''s make your security guard chairman of NCFC then shall we? Get real!