Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Forgive me everybody but this deserves a new thread !

[quote]Its the "Smudger and Wizard" bit thats really worrying! BIG time![/quote]

Haha exactly!!!!

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"][quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

Do you know wots goin on Pete?

[/quote]

All shall be revealed in tomorrow''s EDP - 48p from all good newsagents....

[/quote]

I do everyday pete lol!!!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

...but it is not a cake that is being baked but a stick of dynamite.

Smudger and wizard are going to have a field day.

[/quote] I guess cake refers to Delia - so Delia on the way out too? That''ll please Smudger and Wizard. Maybe it just refers to Doncaster going?

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]So is this good news or bad news the TIL1010, you said at lunchtime that you were pleased at what you had just been told, has something changed since then?[/quote]

I would''ve thought ''Potential Canary investment'' would always be good news....

[/quote]

Its the ''''potential'''' which has worried me all day !

[/quote]

[/quote]And where can I get one of those in Buckinghamshire?? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Believe me the amount i stated at lunchtime of 20 million is correct and the individuals who make up the ingredients are correct but it is not a cake that is being baked but a stick of dynamite.

Before anybody at Carrow Road  puts two and two together and comes up with five as to who my source is,it is not Archant related.

Loose lips at a wedding reception a couple of weeks ago by a club employee would be far nearer the mark.

[/quote]If Smudger and 1st Wizard are going to have a field day then "what" and/or "who" do both of them not like about the club?[/quote]

Must mean Doncaster has bought Delias shares. He''s our new benefactor. [:|]

Anyone got any rope and a place to hang from?

Anyone else feels like its xmas eve as a kid, just can''t wait until the morning to open all the presents, just hope we wont be dissapointed with what we get!!

Night all.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]So is this good news or bad news the TIL1010, you said at lunchtime that you were pleased at what you had just been told, has something changed since then?[/quote]

I would''ve thought ''Potential Canary investment'' would always be good news....

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes the word ''potential'' is the worrying part of the article. Potentially lots a multitude of people could invest, alternatively this whole story could potentially be drivel.  If it turns out to be so, I shall jolly well walk past Archant towers and stick my tounge out at them and they would''nt want that now would they.

Hang on - how does this connect with Delia being all pleased & coquettish the other day?I wonder if she is bowing out, with a big investor  (of whom she approves) coming in?Feeling optimistic again ......

Well a stick of dynamite has explosive connotations... Therefore "ripping" the club apart... Perhaps getting rid of Munby and Doncaster would be seen as such by some.If that''s the bad part of it all, then bring it on...

[quote user="fleckmatic"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I guess cake refers to Delia - so Delia on the way out too? That''ll please Smudger and Wizard. Maybe it just refers to Doncaster going?
[/quote]

Since reading the original post, and now yours fleckmatic, I''m thinking along similar lines....

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[/quote]Can''t you just give us a little clue Pete?[/quote]

More than your jobs worth.. Right Pete? ;)

i dont reckon it will be anything special... got a feeling everyones gonna be well hyped up and then be extremely dissapointed [:(]

im not letting myself get carried away. it will probably end up being like last year. like when the turners invested 2 million. yes its good. but not exactly going to ''get us to the prem'' as we show.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

100% agree with you ca, the situation is just weird and i am so looking forward to finding out what is actually going on! The cryptic clues from people on this forum is laughable!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

.......and some bad ones too!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Hang on....penny has dropped.

Wiz and Smudger will have a field day as the people they have wanted out for so long will be off!

[/quote]That would be my take on the situation.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Hang on....penny has dropped.

Wiz and Smudger will have a field day as the people they have wanted out for so long will be off!

[/quote]Who are those then?

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Believe me the amount i stated at lunchtime of 20 million is correct and the individuals who make up the ingredients are correct but it is not a cake that is being baked but a stick of dynamite.

Before anybody at Carrow Road  puts two and two together and comes up with five as to who my source is,it is not Archant related.

Loose lips at a wedding reception a couple of weeks ago by a club employee would be far nearer the mark.

[/quote]If Smudger and 1st Wizard are going to have a field day then "what" and/or "who" do both of them not like about the club?[/quote]

Obviously means the present owners are not stepping aside.

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="fleckmatic"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote] I guess cake refers to Delia - so Delia on the way out too? That''ll please Smudger and Wizard. Maybe it just refers to Doncaster going?[/quote]

Since reading the original post, and now yours fleckmatic, I''m thinking along similar lines....

[/quote]Well that certainly would shock and intrigue... But at the end of the day, if we get £20m and another genuine Norwich fan at the helm that''s got to be good news. Delia has done alot for the club, but anyone who would get upset about her moving on is not looking at the big picture.

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"]I''m stuck on 4 across and 20 down
[/quote]

10 across, "Postman''s Bag"........."How many letters?"......"Bloody Hundreds!"

I think it runs at 6am. Not 100% certain though without checking :)

I reckon we could be looking at a hostile takeover where the person involved has contacted archant to bring everything out in the open. Could be an interesting day.

like the others i wish you would just spit it out mate. to me smudger and wizz having a field day can only mean one of two things - either the reveleation that we are much more in the s**t than we thought we were financially (which would give them a chance to say "told you so"), or that delia and co have been kicked out, which would also make them very happy.

On the basis that the club''s accounts are freely available I can''t see the first one, so my money is on the "stick of dynamite" being Delia and hubby are gone, as is the doomcaster, which would fit in with a lot of the other spring cleaning that has been going on.

So TIL 1010, i submit  - in true Cluedo style, that it was the Turners, in the boardroom who committed the murder, with the stick of dynamite, do i win the game???????????

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

No comment from Wiz yet !

Methinks he has gone to bed by now so he can be up early tomorrow and make the most of  his field day.

But then Wiz has a field day every day !

Most rumour and snippets of info this year have suggested that the Turners are linked too Cullum and that they are increasingly running the internal show. I think we are looking at a Turners and/or Cullum takeover with some people standing aside?  I  think  we may also have a couple of suprising players to announce as part of this - hence the total lack of transfer activity and the lack of worry about prices being hiked for our targets..

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="fleckmatic"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I guess cake refers to Delia - so Delia on the way out too? That''ll please Smudger and Wizard. Maybe it just refers to Doncaster going?
[/quote]

[/quote]