Sign in to follow this  
NCFCTookie

Who Are You Supporting This Euro???

Polska, and rather enjoying the BBC ''s terrible attempt''s to build up some sort of atmosphere in the face of our bunch of losers not participating.

spain always underachieve yet they have good players. Thats why i want to see them do well for once. If not them the next choice would be underdogs such as Romania or Austria. Or Holland for the same reason as Spain.

But when the matches come on I will really be supporting whoever I have in my fantasy football team. For example I have Petr Chech In goal so im hoping switzerland dont score any today. And I have Carvalho for Portugal later so im hoping portugal dont concede, or he could even pop up with a goal :P if im lucky..

I am hoping for a good tournament for attacking football - last one and world cup was about defensive organisation.

Would like the spaniards,  but any one who entertains really

I''m supporting Holland - they have fantastic colourful support, they play good football and have had some fantastic players in their time.  I doubt they''ll win it though as they are in the ''group of death'' and might not even make the second phase.  It will be pretty depressing if it is one of France/Italy/Germany that win as that is a bit dull.

Holland! Good team this year, lovely style of football and i''ll back them.

But my head says Germany are going to do well this time round.

spain, although i also have a side bet on how many times group c is refered to as the "Goup of Death" in the media.

Germany look pretty solid, least goals conceded and most goals scored in qualifying makes them a tough proposition, just can''t bring myself to support them though, .

[quote user="Jim Kent"]It''s got to be Portugal for me.[/quote]Me too,having just come back from a week''s holiday there.But doesn''t Nuno Gomes remind you of Chris Brown?

im supporting Switzerland.. they were unlucky yesterday... the Ref didnt have the balls to send Ujfalusi off for 2 hand ball decisions.... if it wasnt for Petr Cech they would of had 6 or 7.... They need to beat Turkey on Wednesday to have a chance of qualifying as id expect Porutgal to beat Cz Rep...

Switzerland could actually then lose to Portugal and STILL make the 1/4 finals... but we''d have to get our calculators out for that...

jas :)

Holland, love their football, the colour orange and have made many friends over there in visits in the past. A great nation. Come on you oranges!!

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Croatia. I drew them in the work sweepstake.[/quote]

I got bloody Sweden in my office sweepstake! Cant be blamed for fixing it!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Croatia. I drew them in the work sweepstake.[/quote]

I got bloody Sweden in my office sweepstake! Cant be blamed for fixing it!!

[/quote]Sweden, Sweden?  I''d pay money for sweden. I got ruddy Poland - all their best players play for Germany!

Germany...purely because of the tremendous football they are capable of....and with no home nations to support, it''s the football itself I''m gonna be watching!

What an awesome side the Germans have though: Ballack, Lahm, Metzelder, Klose, Podolski, Gomez, Schweinsteiger, Neuville (still got it?).....the list goes on. I think the competition will be tight however. Remember Greece...hahaha!