Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

ROEDER...THE BLACKBURN MANAGER.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Well, you never know.......[6][/quote]

I think that Glen has found his level, to be fair. Why would Blackburn want Roeder?

[quote user="archer4721"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Well, you never know.......[6][/quote]

I think that Glen has found his level, to be fair. Why would Blackburn want Roeder?

[/quote]

Would Roeder turn down Blackburn?.....Why wouldn''t Blackburn contemplate Roeder?

[quote user="Hucks6"]Hope so perhaps he can mess another team up
[/quote]

What are yo talking about, he saved us from relegation.  What other manager would of been able to do what he has done.  Just get of his back, he did a great job here last season.

i cant see him going anywhere at least this season anyway.I think blackburn will be setting their sights a little higher anyway

[/quote]

You absolute (enter suitable word here). People like you get managers sacked after 3 months.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

u really are 100% TW*T arent you

[/quote]

It''s ok Dr Bunsen i''m sure you can say twit on here.[;)] Personally i''d have said dick.

[quote user="Hucks6"]Hope so perhaps he can mess another team up[/quote]

What are yo talking about, he saved us from relegation.  What other manager would of been able to do what he has done.  Just get of his back, he did a great job here last season.

He saved us from relegation by one game and one game only after 8 months in charge! I would have expected the most average of average managers to have at least done that, as for doing a great job I think you will find he did a very average job at best and I''m being very generous here!

[quote user="John Boubepo"]
He saved us from relegation by one game and one game only after 8 months in charge! I would have expected the most average of average managers to have at least done that, as for doing a great job I think you will find he did a very average job at best and I''m being very generous here!
[/quote]

Even though we were the first team to ever stay up from the position we were in in November?

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s all a matter of opinion, of course, but what I think saved you was the 13 game run otherwise you wouldn''t have been troubled by the one game at all.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]

Even though we were the first team to ever stay up from the position we were in in November?

[/quote]

Oh Graham, surely you know you dont let annoying little details like the facts get in your way if you fancy a quick dig [:$]

[quote user="camuldonum"]

It''s all a matter of opinion, of course, but what I think saved you was the 13 game run otherwise you wouldn''t have been troubled by the one game at all.

[/quote]

Indeed it was Cam, but if you had seen much of us before he took over and took us on that run you would know what a remarkable feat that was.  He can be criticised for easy of the gas from February onwards maybe, but I (and a lot of others) would never of dreamt that was possible after Sheff Wed at home or the shambles of QPR away.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Indeed it was Cam, but if you had seen much of us before he took over and took us on that run you would know what a remarkable feat that was.  He can be criticised for easy of the gas from February onwards maybe, but I (and a lot of others) would never of dreamt that was possible after Sheff Wed at home or the shambles of QPR away.

[/quote]

I believe he kept you in contention for the last but one game.....if that''s a failure fine but look where you were when he took over.

But for the run you''d have been dead and gone by the last games.  See under Colchester.

i can''t see him having done enough at norwich to rehabilitate his reputation as a top flight manager just yet mello.Maybe if he steers us to a playoff position this year a premier club will probally come a calling, i think Sam Allerdice might get the Blackburn job.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="John Boubepo"]

He saved us from relegation by one game and one game only after 8 months in charge! I would have expected the most average of average managers to have at least done that, as for doing a great job I think you will find he did a very average job at best and I''m being very generous here![/quote]

[/quote]The 13 game unbeaten run! now how many times am I going to hear that little peach? Maybe also losing 13 games and drawing 7 or 8 games during the second half of the season takes the shine off a little!

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="John Boubepo"]

He saved us from relegation by one game and one game only after 8 months in charge! I would have expected the most average of average managers to have at least done that, as for doing a great job I think you will find he did a very average job at best and I''m being very generous here![/quote]

[/quote]The 13 game unbeaten run! now how many times am I going to hear that little peach? Maybe also losing 13 games and drawing 7 or 8 games during the second half of the season takes the shine off a little![/quote]We would have finished 10th if we had the "Roeder" form all season. Hardly that bad when you consider half the players Mr Grant had left us with.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="John Boubepo"]

[/quote]The 13 game unbeaten run! now how many times am I going to hear that little peach? Maybe also losing 13 games and drawing 7 or 8 games during the second half of the season takes the shine off a little![/quote]We would have finished 10th if we had the "Roeder" form all season. Hardly that bad when you consider half the players Mr Grant had left us with.[/quote]We would have finished 1st if we had the Worthington form of  [5] consecutive wins all season but we didn''t it''s history and Worthington was quite rightly sacked, unfortunately Worthigton was replaced by Grant, unfortunately Grant was replaced by Roeder, it''s a slippery slope and its looking steeper and more slippery everytime I look!

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

u really are 100% TW*T arent you

[/quote]

seconded

[quote user="John Boubepo"]He saved us from relegation by one game and one game only after 8 months in charge! I would have expected the most average of average managers to have at least done that, as for doing a great job I think you will find he did a very average job at best and I''m being very generous here![/quote]

you have to remember he took over a very weak side left by grant, so i say well done Glenn.

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="Mook"][quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="John Boubepo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The 13 game unbeaten run! now how many times am I going to hear that little peach? Maybe also losing 13 games and drawing 7 or 8 games during the second half of the season takes the shine off a little!
[/quote]

We would have finished 10th if we had the "Roeder" form all season. Hardly that bad when you consider half the players Mr Grant had left us with.
[/quote]

We would have finished 1st if we had the Worthington form of  [5] consecutive wins all season but we didn''t it''s history and Worthington was quite rightly sacked, unfortunately Worthigton was replaced by Grant, unfortunately Grant was replaced by Roeder, it''s a slippery slope and its looking steeper and more slippery everytime I look!
[/quote]

You don''t have any idea about football, do you?

Any average manager can take a team from bottom by 4 points and who hadn''t scored in a number of hours to survival, can they? What a complete idiot you are!

Roeder did an incredible job in keeping us in this division and deserves the plaudits he gets. He doesn''t deserve idiots like you diluting his accomplishments. He deserves this praise not because of the statistics, which correctly show he would''ve been 10th if the season started when he joined, or his 13 game unbeaten run (which, by the way, you can attempt to discredit all you like by saying x number of draws, if you actually look who the draws were against, it makes the unbeaten run all the more impressive) but because he did all this with nearly the same squad that had looked so broken and beaten at Loftus Road that evening.

Roeder''s accomplishments here are impressive, and no amount of arguments otherwise will discredit that. That is now all history though - and Roeder must now build a squad capable of achieveing much, much better next season.

[quote user="bass is best"]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]He saved us from relegation by one game and one game only after 8 months in charge! I would have expected the most average of average managers to have at least done that, as for doing a great job I think you will find he did a very average job at best and I''m being very generous here![/quote]

you have to remember he took over a very weak side left by grant, so i say well done Glenn.

[/quote]

Let''s not forget that he accompluished his mission without spending big. (cf. Leicester) At this moment, he''s our best hope, especially since we have hardly any players left. Imagine, what would happen if we had to sign a new manager as well as filling up the squad...