Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

How did you arrive at your username?

I was given mine as a nickname, when some mates reckoned I look like the wrestler ''Stone-Cold Steve Austin''.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

In the stunning, epic fantasy saga ''The Sword of Truth'' written by Terry Goodkind, there is a central character called the 1st Wizard.

Okay?

[/quote]

Mine is obvious....however didnt realise someone already had that username hece the(sorry...)

Big question is-where is 1st Wizards new name going to come from.....

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

because I am a famous blind soul singer.......

[/quote]

You probably still see more games than some of the more vocal posters on here!

sing up the river end wrote: Mine is obvious....however didnt realise someone already had that username hece the(sorry...)

Big question is-where is 1st Wizards new name going to come from.....

Hang on, I haven''t lost my challenge yet mate, have I?

[quote user="diabolicalmastermind"]

Mine is because I''m one of those sad souls who still loves the Avengers. The Emma Peel version obviously and every episode had to have a diabolical mastermind and it''s always amused me. Quite sad really. And it helps that when Diana Rigg says the line thats my signature i go weak at the knees lol

[/quote]

She didn''t have to say anything to make me go weak at the knees [:S]

Mine''s simple, coz he''s my hero !! [&]

self explanatory. Such an obvious tactical advantage...... How many other teams choose to play away from their ''end'' second half?

Because I was once seen leaving a club with ''2 fat ladies'' and it''s been a nickname ever since.

I had Stevo as my username for a while and then bowed to the inevitable and stuck with the nickname.

p.s. they weren''t that fat

Mine was a spur of the moment decision when was thinking of a new username - and saw the tagline at the bottom of Polar''s posts....Thanks Polar!!Yes [Y]

Back in the year 2000, me and my college mates had a bit of a thing for cheesy eighties music, especially soft cell''s classic tainted love! add in my name and the year and taintedtom2000 was born, my first ever e-mail address!! its also been my username on internet thingys since!

simple! lol

[quote user="Bingo"] ...................they weren''t that fat[/quote]Yeah right..... beer goggles takes off at least 4 stone........ each.Thats disgusting

When I realised Cureton was one of the worst over rated signings in recent memory, and that includes carl robinson and matias jonson

Mine was a result of when my son played football - he was a very good attacking midfielder (though was used all over the pitch). One of his coaches nicknamed him GTG after Gazza, and I thought I would use the name on football messageboards. Simple really!

Always remember us signing him when i was a kid, expected great things from him and he was awful. just always sticks in my mind for some reason.

[quote user="Bingo"]Because I was once seen leaving a club with ''2 fat ladies'' and it''s been a nickname ever since. I had Stevo as my username for a while and then bowed to the inevitable and stuck with the nickname. p.s. they weren''t that fat[/quote]

Am loving that! Ha Ha! Could also apply to so several of my mates!

Not me though no, no, definitely not me!

Thanks to all of you for your replies. There are some imaginative names amongst this little lot. My favourite has to be Macdougall''s Perm. I must admit, being somewhat innocent, I hadn''t spotted the hidden bawdy meaning in there. Rudolph Hucker is a good name as well, although I suspect there are a few Rudolph Hucker''s lurking in cyberspace.

[quote user="we8wba"]

we = wolves

8 = abbr for hate

wba = apperently a tesco bag who called football team

merge them together n bingo we8wba

[/quote]

Who are considerably better than Wolves you forgot to add!

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Bingo"] ...................they weren''t that fat[/quote]

Yeah right..... beer goggles takes off at least 4 stone........ each.

Thats disgusting
[/quote]

It was in my ''quantity not quality'' days although I was that drunk I thought it was just one fat lady and I was actually seeing double.

Unfortunately independent verifiers have confirmed the shameful truth.