Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

How did you arrive at your username?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Harry"]I''m called Harry because I''m dirty. [;)][/quote]

You''ve made my day![:P]

[/quote]I''m pleased someone was amused enough to respond. [:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Daphne "]Because it is my name - I have never forgiven my parents! I decided to admit to it on this board about a year ago - we were just about to be relegated and I felt things couldn''t get much worse...........[/quote]Daphne was a real common name in the 40s and 50s so as long as you aren''t young  you are ok[/quote]

No worries there then because she is not!

[/quote]

Yes, but she may be a cougar and prefers a "younger" name to attract the attention of younger men.

My favourite Simpsons character is Sideshow Bob and as my name is Tim i thought i''d combine the two.

I look nothing like him by the way

Originally "Sir Fotheringham Waddockhunt" in honour of one of the primary architects of our current League 1 status.

Have calmed down a bit now so simply W-H.

Waddockhunt because I am!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - wobbling at the top of League 1"]My favourite Simpsons character is Sideshow Bob and as my name is Tim i thought i''d combine the two.

I look nothing like him by the way[/quote]Ah but do you have an irrational hatred of a ten year old boy and regularly dream up plans to murder to him only to be foiled in a comedy manner?  Because that might be a better explanation...

Superb nostalgia for the great highway upon whose camber, metaphorically speaking, I was born and raised.

It led to the Shrine...

At least, it used to until the southern bypass was opened. Erm, which was a year or two before my first game attended...busted!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Sideshow Tim - wobbling at the top of League 1"]My favourite Simpsons character is Sideshow Bob and as my name is Tim i thought i''d combine the two. I look nothing like him by the way[/quote]
Ah but do you have an irrational hatred of a ten year old boy and regularly dream up plans to murder to him only to be foiled in a comedy manner?  Because that might be a better explanation...
[/quote]

Not a 10 year old boy - more like a 40-something ex Norwich Manager....

In the stuning 9 book saga ''The Sword Of Truth'' by Terry Goodkind, there is a character called Zidicus Zorrander, whos the ''First Wizard'' of the Old World.

Simples.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

In the stuning 9 book saga ''The Sword Of Truth'' by Terry Goodkind, there is a character called Zidicus Zorrander, whos the ''First Wizard'' of the Old World.

Simples.

[/quote]

Do you do quite a bit of reading, Wiz?

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Simples.

[/quote]

Do you do quite a bit of reading, Wiz?

[/quote]An awful lot Pablo, Simon Green is my favourite, Pratchett too when I want a giggle..

Mine is quite obvious, Flecky was a goalscoring machine when I started following the club. I saw him score blinders and had the number 9 printed on my replica shirt... I was so proud as a little boy wearing that shirt while watching games in the N&P stand.