Sign in to follow this  
Sing, Sing, wherever you may be...

Luton game-match prediction

Unless Dion is fit and playing as both striker and central defender, I can''t see us scoring three.I think (really I hope) that we might manage another 1-1.

I am not sure fate requires me to put any kind of hoodoo on our performance by predicting a result...

We have to win. Simple.

There''s goals in this so I think 2-2 is on the cards. A result which quite frankly would do neither team any favours.

Depends on the team sheet of course. I feel that for some strange reason we will score tonight but again, will let goals in. I think whatever we score, Luton will match us; 3-3

I reckon this and Barnsley away saturday could decide our fate?

I am seriously worried! If we lose tonight the pressure on saturday will be massive!

I just hope they are ready for a fight? I predict we will scrape a nervy 2-1 win tonight!!!!

I have every part of my body possible crossed!

The scoreline is always worse than I predict so:Luton 0 - 45 NorwichAt least that doesn''t rule any realistic scorelines out.

Hi Guys

Havent posted for about 2 years but still read every day. It really does make my day go quicker listing to the views and in-fighting going on. I have met some of you as well at a Pinkun get together in one of the pubs around the city, it was the final game of the promotion season against Preston which shows you how long it has been although I have been to other games since then. (please dont accuse me of being a part time supporter)!

Anyway, trying to get back into some constructive posting but thought i would just reintroduce myself with this post. My mate is a Luton fan and i will be going to the game tonight. They really are poor by all accounts and have less team spirit than us. He was also quite wary of them purposefully making sure the game didnt go ahead earlier in the month. Anyway, for what it is worth, Im gong for a 2:0 victory to us. I just think we will be too strong although teh pitch could play a factor and force a very scrappy affair.

Hope to speak to you all in other posts soon.

Alex   

4-1 to us, I know we have problems up front but I still think we''ll come good tonight. We needs to score first for once.

I''m going but I''m not confident of a good result. If we play like we did at Chelsea or for most of the Preston game then we can win. If we perform like on Saturday we will get nothing, however poor Luton are.

As this is a game in hand a draw would obviously improve our position, maintaining our advantage over Luton and increasing the gap between us and the others. Defeat would put huge pressure on Saturdays game at Barnsley.

At best a draw, but I believe we will lose by a single goal. There are not enough players at the club at present who can make a difference.

League One here we come.

Surely by the law of averages alone we are due a clean sheet?

So 0-0 draw for me but praying for 1-0 win Yes [Y]

[quote user="theolster"]

Im going for 3-1 to norwich, despite our problems wes should be far too strong for a luton side on a worse run than us.

ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk

BACK THE PLAYERS SACK THE BOARD!

PLAYERS NOT PASTIES!

SAY WE WANT DELIA OUT SAY WE WANT DELIA OUT!

[/quote]

Have we actually worked out how to sack a board yet?

Anyway, with this Norwich squad it''s hard to predict but considering Luton have injury problems to, i''m going for a 2 - 0 win, Martin will net both!

[quote user="theolster"]

Im going for 3-1 to norwich, despite our problems wes should be far too strong for a luton side on a worse run than us.

[/quote]

Sounds like a fairly comfortable win theolster, and there was me thinking that our club was dying and only the removal of Delia and her board could save us!

Am gonna unconfidently predict a Norwich win, and even stick my neck out that Donkerty is gonna have the game of his life for us.

He hasn''t been in the papers sprouting the usual old pre-game jive prior to defeats for a little while, so tonight sees us celebrating the start of good fortune for the club. Its against his old club, his family and friends should be there so i reckon Donks will make us all proud of him.....

May the feel good factor at Fortress Carra Rud return soon. Gone but not forgotten.........

mbncfc wrote "I am not sure fate requires me to put any kind of hoodoo on our performance by predicting a result...

We have to win. Simple."

This quite literally took the words out of my mouth. In fact I wasn''t going to post on this thread for fear of the jinx factor.

I seriously can''t see anything other than a defeat for us.  And a heavy defeat wouldn''t surprise me.

However, having said all that and completely contradicting myself I am going to go for a crazy scoreline of Luton 3-4 Norwich

I just have a strange feeling there will be an obscure scoreline, but I''m not sure whether this will mean win, lose or draw for us.