Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

sign here if you back the board and worthy

Yes it''s about time we showed our support, he has steered us clear of relegation in first season, took us to Cardiff, And ultimately got us promoted to the Premiership. Have we all suddenly forgotton this? Lets give him next season to take us there again. Until then lay off him, get the atmosphere back at Carrow Road.

Signed, I fully back Nigel as I personally feel that 1 bad season in 6 is a damn good achievement and in a "bad" season which I dont think it is we are still likely to finish in the top 10. 3 years ago this would of been seen as success yet we have a worse squad now then we had then. Maybe you worthy outers should start to look at blaming the players maybe. Just a thought.

WORTHINGTONS GREEN ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!

Not too many signatures, so far, your Majesty.  Looks like you''re supporting Worthless et al on your own...

You''ll learn... [:D]

[quote user="earnysbackflips"]

3 years ago this would of been seen as success yet we have a worse squad now then we had then.

[/quote]

yes we do dont we earny.....  And there was me thinking we had spent 10 million improving the squad in the last 3 years.  stupid me....

I guess no manager could have improved our squad with that pathetic amount of cash...

IMO he deserves to be sacked for this point alone. 5 year plan!!!  well 5 years have gone by and we are heading back to were we started...

I support the Board and trust them to make the right decision based on the FULL facts of which they have knowledge and we don''t

- and no, I don''t feel that we should know absolutely everything that goes on. I think that this Board is more open than many other Clubs could ever hope for.

The Club gets my support.

1 bad season in ? What a load of tosh - just goes to show how far as a club our standards have slipped and its attitudes like that which enable Delia and MWJ to keep burying their heads in the sand.

As for blaming the players - ok - lets sack all the players then - that will get us a long way. His team, his players - his failure! 

What a spiffing thread! After such a fun and jolly season of the old footer what better than a hearty three cheers and a rowdy ‘Hip hip’ for old Nige!

Week after week we have revelled in the smooth passing game he is so keen to advocate, not once were we fobbed off with tales of work ethic and commitment. Furthermore, to even question his prowess in the transfer market beggars belief.

What short memories some of you people have, you must have people forgotten that this is the man who brought us the likes of Keith Briggs for heavens sake! I tell you what you nasty old WO’s Dave Stringer could never have brought player of the calibre of Andy Hughes to this club, he would have palmed us off with rubbish like Andy Townsend, Tim Sherwood etc etc

And lets pause for a minute and enjoy some of the highlights shall we you naughty old WO’s

Who can forget the narrow defeat at QPR where I thought people were really unfair in their criticisms of ‘ol’ Nige’ as I really felt we had them completely outclassed until they hit us with three lucky goals.

The away game at stoke was an absolute master class some of you miserable lot would do well to recall, just like Luton, just like Derby, just like Wolves, just like Reading, just like Palace and many more besides

What’s more, to criticise him after the home local derby defeat by our big spending neighbours was an enormous act of treachery. What to this ner-do-well lot called the WO’s actually expect?

So for me it’s a hearty ‘Hurah’ for Mr Worthington and a hearty slap on the back as I’m really looking forward to next season when we can lick our lips in anticipation of all those cunning signings through the summer and then loads more of his exceptional brand of football next term

I’m so happy I fancy a game of cup and ball at Mrs Muggins pie shop on the way home to celebrate and then back home for my next hit of methadone. 

I can''t wait

"1 bad season in 6" ????

You are referring to this season, of course?

So WTF was last season-how can relegation and being humiliated in the last game, and let me remind you-Worthington and the players had it in their own hands, but blew it big time, 6-0, remember that, 6-0, I do, so do thousands of others-how was last season a "good season"?

I suppose if you subscribe to the "little old Norwich" theory it was-you know, look at us, aren''t we cheeky, the old country cousins up in the Premiership, don''t you worry, we''ll not be long, but we''ll have some fun whilst we''re at it....then we''ll go back to where, according to our majority shareholder, the "real football" is played-and, lo and behold, so we did!

Typical Norwich-relegation equates to a "good" season! I''d hate to see what they would see as a really bad one! Maybe the South Stand running out of soup or a ban on blankets, something like that?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="earnysbackflips"]

3 years ago this would of been seen as success yet we have a worse squad now then we had then.

[/quote]

yes we do dont we earny.....  And there was me thinking we had spent 10 million improving the squad in the last 3 years.  stupid me....

I guess no manager could have improved our squad with that pathetic amount of cash...

IMO he deserves to be sacked for this point alone. 5 year plan!!!  well 5 years have gone by and we are heading back to were we started...

[/quote]My god how idiotic is this? I beleive you will find that the correct quote that you refer to was stated in the Pinkun after we signed Earnshaw that said Worthingtons spending after that signing had risen to over £10million since he took over.I will point this out to you - Ashton £3million (worth it), Safri £500k (worth it), Docherty £800k (worth it), Huckerby £750k (bargain worth it) throw in Earnshaw at £2.75 - (IMO worth it) and you realise how much Worthington has spent on players over the years is actually not that much. Remember the amount spent on the squad before the arrival of Ashton was quoted as £3-4 million.Argument defeated for the second time. Please please please find a new reccord to play citizen foghorn(less).

On what evidence can anyone back Worthy to deliver next season other than what he delivering at the moment and has done for two whole seasons now. sorry any confidence in Hoof ball Worthy is very misplaced in my opinion.

whilst i feel the board have mis managed the club... i do have faith in them...

I dont have faith in Nigel.. i have hated his appointment since Day 1 and thought it gutless of the board to promote from within AGAIN.. an outside man would of brought fresh idears....

I wont ever back Worthy fully... even if he were to win us the premiership... my feelings on everything is well known.

WORTHY MUST GO!

All We do is hoof the ball, all we do is hoof the ball!

jas :)

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="earnysbackflips"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My god how idiotic is this? I beleive you will find that the correct quote that you refer to was stated in the Pinkun after we signed Earnshaw that said Worthingtons spending after that signing had risen to over £10million since he took over.

I will point this out to you - Ashton £3million (worth it), Safri £500k (worth it), Docherty £800k (worth it), Huckerby £750k (bargain worth it) throw in Earnshaw at £2.75 - (IMO worth it) and you realise how much Worthington has spent on players over the years is actually not that much. Remember the amount spent on the squad before the arrival of Ashton was quoted as £3-4 million.

Argument defeated for the second time. Please please please find a new record to play citizen foghorn(less).
[/quote]

ashton 3 million worthy unable to motivate
erny 2.75 million not worth it while we play hoofball
Doherty 800,000 absolutely inept in the prem but just about doing malky''s job now (barring scoring goals and organising the shambolic defense)
Simon Charlton 250,000 left back in midfield
Etuhu 450,000 crap
Hughes 550,000 total utter crap
Hucks 750,000 Quality p[layer whom can get any team promoted
Robinson 50,000 crap
Jonson 700,000 crap
Mckenzie 400,000 quality
Svenny 50,000 quality
Colin 235,000 crap
Ward  50,000
innumerable loans

looks round about 10 million spent in the last 3 years to me...

i dont have time to do it now but Worthys sepnding has totalled nearly 13 million in his time as norwich manager... if u work out all his singings

he has also brought in around 9 million from the 40 players he released... 7.25 million of which was Dean ashton.. so Worthy released 39 other players for just about 1.75 million pounds by my reckoning.. after spending 13 million??? that says it all

the Board, lets not forget allowed this, yet another sign of their mis management.

jas :)

Yeah I support him and say give him the start of next season to see what happens.  Many teams struggle after being relegated and it is not a god given right that we get promoted a the first time of asking.  If the Worthy outers had their way many of them were asking for George Burley to take his place.  Well thank our lucky stars that did not happen after all he is working wonders at Southampton is''nt he.  

[quote user="king of latvia"]

please sign here if you still back the board and worthy.

and you will not be protest.

[/quote]What kinda sick request is that? -  back Worthy after 24 months of inept management and cr@ppy hoof football! did I hear someone shout "Lemmings"

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

I wont ever back Worthy fully... even if he were to win us the premiership

[/quote]

says it all really - an irrational witchhunt.

[quote user="ncfc0405"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

I wont ever back Worthy fully... even if he were to win us the premiership

[/quote]

says it all really - an irrational witchhunt.

[/quote]

oh.. yaaasss..  I also back the worthwhile one!! and am an especially big fan of his hoofball tactics.  They must spend hours in training every day to get those long balls right.

Hoof Hoof Hoof

[quote user="Dicky"]Have my backing - no knee jerk reaction. [/quote]

Dicky - given you are roughly the same age as me have your knees ''gone'' which is why there is no reaction at all?[:D]   [;)]

A poorly managed prem season and no progress throughout this season to suggest next year will be any better is not a knee jerk reaction - the manager needs to be changed but the board should stay so the new manager is given a real chance to reshape the squad - which will take a season anyway.

Well done chicken you have just confirmed what we all know....Worthy has only signed 5 good players, although the jury is out on Earnie so it may only be 4, during all his transfer dabblings! Please get rid of him before he wastes another load of money in the summer.