Sign in to follow this  
JUBWICKS75

Derby tickets

I have a very good friend who is considering sitting in a home stand for the upcoming Ipswich game. 

Can you please help with a friendly seating area I can advise them on ?? 

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I have a very good friend who is considering sitting in a home stand for the upcoming Ipswich game. 

Is he one of the lot who beat up a 70-year-old man in Cardiff last weekend? If so, I'd heartily recommend the Snakepit, wearing full Ipsh*t colours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Tell him Lower Barclay, Block C, Row C, Seat 75

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Fishing GIF - Fishing - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

The stand with the tree growing in it would be good.

Posted (edited)

Not sure at what point people began to think this might be a wind-up, but I smelled a rat at this bit:

I have a very good friend

Edited by Robert N. LiM
  • Haha 14

2 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Your best bet is to come on here and offer 500 bucks. They will be falling over you.

4 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

You don't play Derby anymore, that was League One. I know you were stuck there for a while being insignificant, but please keep up 😉

• Haha 3

The Snake pit would welcome you with open arms. Come along together, you could have a real laugh in there with the locals.

6 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Is it the one in the group of 5 that were going to beat me up ( 5 on 1 ) at Thetford Maccies, but when they followed me outside, realised there was a large number of us, and then he p***** himself ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

It's ok, your imaginary friend can sit wherever they like without upsetting anyone. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, stratton canary said:

A "very good friend"

Binnus Dickus ?

Edited by RobJames
  • Haha 5

This thread reminds me of some alleged banter between George Bernard Shaw and Winston Churchill-some versions mention Noel Coward instead of GBS, and some mention Churchill's son Randolph instead of Winnie:

image.png.e9e64c6c009deefa7ee695c3361a2e80.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Is it the one in the group of 5 that were going to beat me up ( 5 on 1 ) at Thetford Maccies, but when they followed me outside, realised there was a large number of us, and then he p***** himself ?

If you were just on your own, do you reckon they would have definitely started on you or just full of empty threats?

8 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

There's a seat in the blankets if it's for your mate @King Keano but make sure he he brings the £63 he owes our DS boys and girls. 

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

There's a seat in the blankets if it's for your mate @King Keano but make sure he he brings the £63 he owes our DS boys and girls. 

Robbing charities. Not like it hasn’t happened before. This **** didn’t even offer 5p in the £.

Scum by name…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

What a piece of work.

• Content Count183
  • JoinedAugust 21, 2010
  • Last visitedSeptember 27, 2023

He last visited in September 2023, so he obviously still logs on to pat himself on the back about how much he's p*ssed people off by defaulting on charity money owed to our Down Syndrome football team.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

What a piece of work.

• Content Count183
  • JoinedAugust 21, 2010
  • Last visitedSeptember 27, 2023

He last visited in September 2023, so he obviously still logs on to pat himself on the back about how much he's p*ssed people off by defaulting on charity money owed to our Down Syndrome football team.

Yes I mentioned it when he posted but he just scarpered again.

Unsurprisingly Norwich fans made good the debt back in 2019 but it doesn’t let him off the hook.

Lowest of the low and if the binners who come on here had anything about them at all they’d sort it. In the end they’re all the same!

7 hours ago, essex canary said:

Your best bet is to come on here and offer 500 bucks. They will be falling over you.

Only those who are motivated by their own financial interest will..........................................................................................

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Wow that was easier than I expected!!! I'll download a couple of standard chants for him 😆

Edited by JUBWICKS75

3 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Wow that was easier than I expected!!! I'll download a couple of standard chants for him 😆

Most of them are derogatory towards Ipswich, I doubt he’d join in.