Borja will play Saturday I'm very confident of that.  If this doesn't get overturned then I'm not sure what the parameters are for overturning one.

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

If this gets overturned ,Madeley should been suspended from refereeing for 4 games...

He should be suspended for ever. He's always been up there with the worst refs this country has ever produced. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

He should be suspended for ever. He's always been up there with the worst refs this country has ever produced. 

Universally diabolical yet allowed to influence games to the point he did today. 

3 hours ago, NFN FC said:

Yes, no, maybe, I don't know. Can you repeat the question?

Your not the boss of me now. 

2 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Definitely what we should have done with Emi. 

He makes Emi Buendia look like the Virgin Mary. 

bloke needs severe mental help, he’s a liability. 

definite petulance and definite red card no point appealing 

• Haha 2

The decision has to be overturned , the ref totally missed the obvious red card for howson in the build up - there was no kick out by Borja

7 hours ago, hogesar said:

Universally diabolical yet allowed to influence games to the point he did today. 

I just don't get why refs sacked from Premier league duty are allowed to ref in the Championship,  if they're no bloody good then they're no bloody good.

Still seething this morning 😁

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yobocop said:

You're still thinking about the bad news

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Yobocop said:

I know you used to be a ref mate, but come on, it's a foul ON BORJA,  the worst decision I've seen in a game involving us this season.

12 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

Having seen this replay, I'm fairly confident we will get it overturned.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1765478577296855040/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/ola-blEwNuh-1gkc.mp4?tag=12

From that angle, he does straighten his leg slightly, which is the alleged "kick", but it looks more like he is just trying to check out the back of his knee after having Howson's studs in it. It looks nothing like a kick, he isn't looking at all at Howson, only at his own knee. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

I know you used to be a ref mate, but come on, it's a foul ON BORJA,  the worst decision I've seen in a game involving us this season.

I don’t dispute that however Borja Sainz has made it very easy for the ref to send him off 

1 hour ago, Yobocop said:

I don’t dispute that however Borja Sainz has made it very easy for the ref to send him off 

Not agreeing with that all, but that's the beauty of the game, I don't see anything wrong with what Borja did, Howson on the other hand, disgrace.

The issue is whether Sainz retaliated, not if Howson fouled him.

I'm not hopeful tbh, annoying as it is, but there has been a lot of noise and not many it agreeing it was a red.

45 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Not agreeing with that all, but that's the beauty of the game, I don't see anything wrong with what Borja did, Howson on the other hand, disgrace.

That’s because you are looking at it subjectively

A panel will look at it and say the ref has sent him off as hes seen movement from Sainz into Howsons thigh, we can’t deny that’s happened so unfortunately I can’t see it being overturned 

hope I’m wrong! 

1 minute ago, Yobocop said:

That’s because you are looking at it subjectively

A panel will look at it and say the ref has sent him off as hes seen movement from Sainz into Howsons thigh, we can’t deny that’s happened so unfortunately I can’t see it being overturned 

hope I’m wrong! 

That is not a sending off offence though as has been explained. I’m not sure there was movement anyway (at least not deliberate movement) but can you honestly say with a straight face that what contact there was involved excessive force or was brutal?

1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

That is not a sending off offence though as has been explained. I’m not sure there was movement anyway (at least not deliberate movement) but can you honestly say with a straight face that what contact there was involved excessive force or was brutal?

No but I’m not the referee who sent the player off or the panel that will judge the appeal. 

it’ll all come out in the wash I’m sure 

17 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

I must be honest, I hadn't actually seen the moment itself and I'm agog. The ref has clearly just taken Howson's word for it rather than actually had any clue what happened. I can't even see what was supposed to have been any kick in that.

Not to say there's any fault on Howson for having played the game everybody else does, but equally I don't see any credible fault on Sainz' part; it's just another incompetent referee.

It really is peak Norwich though to have a game completely derailed by a Norwich hall of famer in the opposing team.

On 06/03/2024 at 21:00, Ian said:

🤡

It was a a joke….

Bin a Yellow since 1972 have you???

Borga's clearly a bit hot headed, dice-head, but I do love him so much. Up to him now to make up for the points his petulance has cost the team in the games he has left ... however many that may be.

Down to Wagner to construct a team capable of minimising any loss and continue to restore that believe that was building up healthily. He didn't have much success with working around the Sargent injury, so time to do better. 

I'm sure the panel will protect Bobby Madley especially with his brother refereeing in the Prem and whispering suggestions to the panel....

On 07/03/2024 at 00:37, Yobocop said:

I’ll have some of what you’re on. 

they’ll throw the book at him 

Would you like to reconsider that, now the red card has been overturned?

• Haha 1

On 07/03/2024 at 00:37, Yobocop said:

I’ll have some of what you’re on. 

they’ll throw the book at him 

Absolutely right ...........just don't pick my lottery numbers please 🙄

8 hours ago, C.I.D said:

Absolutely right ...........just don't pick my lottery numbers please 🙄

I’m very surprised they overturned it but equally very pleased, roll on Saturday! 

10 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

Would you like to reconsider that, now the red card has been overturned?

No but I’m very pleased it has been!