• Cardiff City v Blackburn Rovers

• Ipswich Town v Rotherham United

• Plymouth Argyle v West Bromwich Albion

• Southampton v Hull City

Anything here will be a bonus. S'oton is a double edged win. Keeps them above the filth and hits WBA. Likewise, anything Plymouth get will be a bonus for us.

Coventry play Preston Fri night, which will knock points off one of them. Then Sat sees two of the above (WBA/Hull) squaring up, more dropped points. So a win at Blackburn could see us clear in 6th.

Catch up the Bluebirds.

Pity the Millers.

Go the Baggies.

Go the Tigers.

Poor Budgies ...... 

Fabulous wage bill,

Booing crowd, 

Delia's there for 10 more years.

So many points adrift.

With nowhere to go.

What happens when the parachute payments stop ?

Kieran McKenna ....

The future is BLUE .....

Have a nice day ......

Never been better to be a Blue....   So many unhappy Budgies. How wonderful.

It's a pleasure to see.

COYB

The Runner

Poor simple binner.

We are one point adrift. It matters not how many points you have if you finish in the playoffs. Though it is hilarious for us to see how you blew an 11 point lead over S'oton. Lord knows how many you were ahead of Leeds..

So it looks like another semi final between us - another day out at Wembley for us ☺️

21 minutes ago, Ness Point Runner said:

What happens when the parachute payments stop ?

What happened to the businesses who didn't get paid when going into administration?  Scummy club.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No, it was me signing off.

I really must say how much I have enjoyed reading about all these unhappy, disbelieving Budgies who are constantly persuaded that Town can't keep up, City will catch them, Leeds/Southampton will do the job on them.

Well they might. But people talk about us and they don.t you.

But that is normal for me. I was brought up with Bobby R and a struggling City is where it's at. 

But as I said.

Thanks for the ride.

It has been ...... heart warming

9 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

That was poor.

Is it a chant or a song?

Is English your first language?

It reads like a beta version of an AI app that never made the grade.

An hour or so before a home game and this suffolk saddo is posting on a City forum. Whatever they try they will always be in our shadows.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ness Point Runner said:

I really must say how much I have enjoyed reading about all these unhappy, disbelieving Budgies who are constantly persuaded that Town can't keep up

2lu7ezyg9ljc1.jpeg

...No wonder you're disappearing.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RobJames said:
  • Cardiff City v Blackburn Rovers
  • Ipswich Town v Rotherham United
  • Plymouth Argyle v West Bromwich Albion
  • Southampton v Hull City

Anything here will be a bonus. S'oton is a double edged win. Keeps them above the filth and hits WBA. Likewise, anything Plymouth get will be a bonus for us.

Coventry play Preston Fri night, which will knock points off one of them. Then Sat sees two of the above (WBA/Hull) squaring up, more dropped points. So a win at Blackburn could see us clear in 6th.

Double-edged doesn’t mean two good things, rather one good and one bad:

IMG_6073.jpeg

Yours pedantically.

Edited by Nuff Said

50 minutes ago, Ness Point Runner said:

No, it was me signing off.

I really must say how much I have enjoyed reading about all these unhappy, disbelieving Budgies who are constantly persuaded that Town can't keep up, City will catch them, Leeds/Southampton will do the job on them.

Well they might. But people talk about us and they don.t you.

But that is normal for me. I was brought up with Bobby R and a struggling City is where it's at. 

But as I said.

Thanks for the ride.

It has been ...... heart warming

So is farting ...........apparently 💩

Wtf has happened to Southampton? Them losing tonight (so far) has put the binners right back into the auto promotion race when it was looking like they themselves had screwed it up a few weeks ago.

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

Wtf has happened to Southampton? Them losing tonight (so far) has put the binners right back into the auto promotion race when it was looking like they themselves had screwed it up a few weeks ago.

It’s the Championship.. Ipswich have got some very favourable games coming up. Southampton into a tougher run. Ipswich well in the hunt still.

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

It’s the Championship.. Ipswich have got some very favourable games coming up. Southampton into a tougher run. Ipswich well in the hunt still.

Yeah I looked at the Binner's games coming between now and the end of the season and they all look very winnable. Apart from ours (I hope)

4 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Yeah I looked at the Binner's games coming between now and the end of the season and they all look very winnable. Apart from ours (I hope)

It’s mad really. Ipswich were basically crap from Mid December untill start of Feb.. whereas our form has been very good. Yet the gap between us both is a staggering 18 points. I had a small hope a couple of weeks ago we might pull off the unthinkable and reel them in.. but that’s definitely not happening now.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

Binners are entering an easy run of games but their last 6 or 7 get tough again. It's going to be an interesting run-in but I still think they will finish fourth and Leeds will finish at least second, maybe top.

Currently:

Watching a extremely dodgy stream, I’m not liking the Hull score… does us no favours

Nope.. Shows what some money can do tho (hull) lol

16 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

It’s mad really. Ipswich were basically crap from Mid December untill start of Feb.. whereas our form has been very good. Yet the gap between us both is a staggering 18 points. I had a small hope a couple of weeks ago we might pull off the unthinkable and reel them in.. but that’s definitely not happening now.

3 posts that have a slight whiff of bin about them

Why is it important to 'reel them in'  ? You do not getter a further ahead position on the starting grid when you are in the playoffs

If we both finish in the playoffs, who cares what points difference there is. More so given that a couple of months back we were supposedly heading for relegation, and they were level top.

6th spot gonna be so tight - what will be will be but just hope it is us 

No one will do us any favours in this league at all. Just focus on our games and see where that takes us but we might just come up a bit short. 

And Wba winning, can tonight get any worse? 🤓.... Maybe blackburn will win to give them confidence for us Saturday 🫣

9 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Adegboyega scores again for Walsall.

Are we sure he's not just a very, very, very deep-lying centre forward?

• Haha 2

Tony springett just got the equaliser for Northampton 

• Like 5