KiwiScot

***Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Liverpool v Norwich***

Wagner's boasts concening this tie on PU re about no fear etc.  Well we are fearful given that team selection.  Agree we have severe limitations on players we can select.  An opportunity to give a younster a bench rather two keepers not given by Wagner maybe shows hia attitude to academy.  Other than the mercurial Rowe

Not a great team but shows how weak the squad is.

I suppose that Barnes, Hernandez and Fassnacht should put in a shift defensively. …..clutching at straws!

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Looking at that line up i am so glad i made the decision to be an armchair Arthur today.

You and me also! See u at Loftus Road Tilly!

1 minute ago, yellowrider120 said:

You and me also! See u at Loftus Road Tilly!

Nope i will be in a bar in Puerto Calero Lanzarote.

On paper, we lose this match 6-0 -- In practise, it's the FA Cup and anything can happen, as evidenced with the magnificent away victories for Maidstone & Luton.  

4 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Will the West Brom v Wolves game finish before 2.30, and if not, will ITV not show the start of the game?

Disgusting crowd violence.

11 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

It’s Liverpool at Anfield even our strongest side could get embarrassed playing a weak side is pathetic. Ruins the integrity of the cup and makes us look tinpot. 

Having 2 keepers on the bench is a bit of a **** take to the fans who have travelled a long way for this.

16 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Their attacking force mostly. I'm ignoring their defence

Last league game both Nunez & Jota got braces so their attack even without Salah will still be too good for us.

8 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Having 2 keepers on the bench is a bit of a **** take to the fans who have travelled a long way for this.

I’ve come to expect this kind of stuff now sadly. Maybe Aboh would sign a new deal if he got some mins at anfield rather than wasting a space on the bench of a GK who won’t do anything other than warm up. 

• Like 3

It does seem mad that we are trying to encourage a youngster to sign but haven’t put him on bench for game v Liverpool rather than a keeper.

surely a chance to say you mean a lot to this club and we trust you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

Klopp in the Norwich end today IMG_1347.thumb.jpeg.932697d5bca2504f9fdb9a8424aad0e5.jpegIMG_1347.thumb.jpeg.932697d5bca2504f9fdb9a8424aad0e5.jpeg

Corbyn meet Klopp

Norwich fitness issues.  At Leeds Farke makes subs on 85 mins, Wagner starts to tinker on 60 to 70 mins.  Rowe absolutely spent by then.  Though double sessions was to make us suoerfit.