Looked like we have 4-5 blocks, about half of the lower tier…think around 3000?  Presumably we could have asked for more (or maybe still could?).

8 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

How many tickets have we been allocated for the Liverpool match does anyone know please?

I think we've taken around 3500 ? Could have had up to around 8500 but no way would we sell that many.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

A guy on Facebook thinks that the tickets won't make general sale - are there really 3,500 in tiers 1 to 4 interested enough to mop up those tickets?

1 hour ago, Jersey Canary said:

How many tickets have we been allocated for the Liverpool match does anyone know please?

Who would have thought a thread about the Liverpool game would have this

"Looks like we've taken roughly 2,500 tickets, across three lower-tier blocks."  NewNest Canary - lovely lolly at Liverpool

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

A guy on Facebook thinks that the tickets won't make general sale - are there really 3,500 in tiers 1 to 4 interested enough to mop up those tickets?

Almost certainly not, but remember they offer it to season ticket holders before general sale and there are a lot of those.

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I think we've taken around 3500 ? Could have had up to around 8500 but no way would we sell that many.

Fulham were allocated 2,900 for the recent Lge cup tie, and they had one more block than we are selling. Hence my est of 2,500.

Being on normal telly will, IMO, discourage large numbers of ST holders making the trip..

2 hours ago, RobJames said:

Who would have thought a thread about the Liverpool game would have this

"Looks like we've taken roughly 2,500 tickets, across three lower-tier blocks."  NewNest Canary - lovely lolly at Liverpool

Sorry so don’t have time to read every post on the site. Did have a quick look and couldn’t see anything.

3 hours ago, Jersey Canary said:

Sorry I don’t have time to read every post on the site.

You mean you have a life?
<head exploding emoji>

17 hours ago, shefcanary said:

I would be surprised if we even sell out tbh - away support has fallen off a cliff recently. 

It is a pity, but typical, that the Club seem unable to communicate what allocation they have taken, the basis of their decision and whether there is scope for flexibility based on demand.

20 hours ago, Jersey Canary said:

Sorry so don’t have time to read every post on the site. Did have a quick look and couldn’t see anything.

I’m hope you’re not in any way thinking you might get an apology! 

4 hours ago, essex canary said:

It is a pity, but typical, that the Club seem unable to communicate what allocation they have taken, the basis of their decision and whether there is scope for flexibility based on demand.

Why do they need to tell you every tiny detail? You got your ticket? That's all that matters. I have and don't care if 3 or 3000 others go.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Why do they need to tell you every tiny detail? You got your ticket? That's all that matters. I have and don't care if 3 or 3000 others go.

I would much rather an Upper Tier seat with 10,000 Norwich fans there and looking as though we mean business.

4 hours ago, essex canary said:

This is all very well but I reckon those who want a ticket will get one. Showing it on terrestrial TV makes a big dent in the numbers and we've played there very recently so it won't be new ground for most.

There's little time to gauge demand and Liverpool would probably only give us extra on a no return basis. Apart from us then having to pay for empty seats Liverpool wouldn't want the embarrassment of gaps in the seats. I don't remember seeing anything less than a full house at Anfield, certainly in recent years, so they won't want their super brand image tainted by Norwich or anyone else who can't sell more seats.

22 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

9 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I would much rather an Upper Tier seat with 10,000 Norwich fans there and looking as though we mean business.

I suspect even if we had Upper Tier seats available Essex wouldn't be occupying one.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

How many half and half scarves are we expecting to buy ?

There's still one for sale at the stall by carrow bridge! They're a fiver now. I keep threatening to get the norwich/leicester one for my mate who lives there.

On 18/01/2024 at 16:44, Jersey Canary said:

Strange question unless you are thinking that the whole island you're on wants to go.

But I doubt that.

How many tickets do you want?

Why would anyone want to go? 99.99% we lose. 

They always batter us since Goss said bye bye to the standing kop. 

4 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

We have had two 1-1 draws there since 1994 so it’s not quite so bleak as it might seem.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

I see that tickets for the AL6 section are now available, was only AL1 to AL5 originally.

On 19/01/2024 at 19:09, Norfolk Dan said:

Strangely it’s called supporting your team. It’s the sort of thing that many fans do-of course there’s always the alternative of sitting at home posting things on message boards!

5 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

I see that tickets for the AL6 section are now available, was only AL1 to AL5 originally.

That's what Fulham had for the LC SF, so that's 2,950

• Thanks 1

Just got mine when General sale opened this morning. The original blocks taken are shown as sold out, with as NNC pointed out new blocks (AL5 & AL6) added. Block AL6 is directly behind the goal so we should be prominent when the goals go in! 😉  

Just been on site (see below), all now sold out. So is the Leeds match! Excitement is growing.

image.thumb.png.705f32286c697c899cb7d2f36fd4f336.png

• Like 1

All sold out - gutted!!

It's a local game for me too. 

5 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Just got mine when General sale opened this morning. The original blocks taken are shown as sold out, with as NNC pointed out new blocks (AL5 & AL6) added. Block AL6 is directly behind the goal so we should be prominent when the goals go in! 😉  

Just been on site (see below), all now sold out. So is the Leeds match! Excitement is growing.

Anfield Lower 5 was in the original allocation and was the nearest to the goal. They must have added AL6 so you've got lucky with that as it's more central.

It's not often General Sale tickets are better than the others. Enjoy !

• Thanks 1

I just virtually spoke to someone in the ticket office  who said the club won't be getting anymore tickets for this game.