Sign in to follow this  
TheBaldOne66

Let Delia and Co know

Just how you guys who go feel on Monday! Maybe then she might take her head out of the sand and get Knapper to act finally! It needs to be more than 20% too!

It has to be the end for Wagner now! 

The crowd hardly let them know even when we’d lost a load in a row. And those that did just got dismissed as whingers by Delia. The only thing that will get home to her is an empty ground. 

Delia needs to go now. Everything wrong about the club starts with her. Beaten by a club who don't even have a training ground. We've spent millions. Speaks volumes.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, S_81 said:

The crowd hardly let them know even when we’d lost a load in a row. And those that did just got dismissed as whingers by Delia. The only thing that will get home to her is an empty ground. 

And her image as cutesy public face of Norwich City. If that starts to crumble, she'll soon get off her backside.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, S_81 said:

I don’t think that would have any effect if I’m honest. The ground is already half empty. I never notice it when I’m there but when you watch any “highlights”, the amount of empty seats is really noticeable. Unfortunately ticket sales aren’t the big income anymore so it’s not the impact it once would’ve been. 

The only real way of sending a message is if the crowd turn en masse, not against Wagner - he’ll be gone sooner or later regardless. It needs to be aimed at her akin to the Chase Out era. It is the only way she’ll realise that time is up.  Unfortunately, the modern day Norwich City supporter doesn’t have it in them to do so. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I don’t think that would have any effect if I’m honest. The ground is already half empty. I never notice it when I’m there but when you watch any “highlights”, the amount of empty seats is really noticeable. Unfortunately ticket sales aren’t the big income anymore so it’s not the impact it once would’ve been. 

The only real way of sending a message is if the crowd turn en masse, not against Wagner - he’ll be gone sooner or later regardless. It needs to be aimed at her akin to the Chase Out era. It is the only way she’ll realise that time is up.  Unfortunately, the modern day Norwich City supporter doesn’t have it in them to do so. 

I have recently  temporarily moved out of the  lower Barclay where I have sat for years , I have sat in the South stand for the last couple of games and I can really see the empty seats everywhere but the most noticeable thing is that the South stand is silent and when I have uttered a sound I get stared at,  there is no vocal support at all

21 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

The ground is a long way from half empty. But revisiting my comment, it would actually make more of a statement if the crowd left en masse, and I’m not talking about two mins early. 
If a performance was that abject then that would really send a message home 

2 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Just how you guys who go feel on Monday! Maybe then she might take her head out of the sand and get Knapper to act finally! It needs to be more than 20% too!

It has to be the end for Wagner now! 

Come and give us a hand then! Always makes me smile when people who don't go to games tell those who do what to do.

We can't hurt the club financially as the seats are already sold and paid for. The only way is to take it out on the players and just hope Knapper sees sense.

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

I have recently  temporarily moved out of the  lower Barclay where I have sat for years , I have sat in the South stand for the last couple of games and I can really see the empty seats everywhere but the most noticeable thing is that the South stand is silent and when I have uttered a sound I get stared at,  there is no vocal support at all

I sat in the executive seats at Millwall yesterday the equivalent of the South Stand padded area. The passion level in there was radically different to Carrow Road. The season charge at Millwall for those is £1140 compared to in excess of £1500 at Carrow Road. What does the Club want more the money or the atmosphere. It could end up with neither soon unless it mends its approach.

16 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Come and give us a hand then! Always makes me smile when people who don't go to games tell those who do what to do.

We can't hurt the club financially as the seats are already sold and paid for. The only way is to take it out on the players and just hope Knapper sees sense.

I knew someone would say that, but it’s a bit difficult for me as I’m on the other side of the world in Oman! 

When I was living in Norfolk, I got rid of my season ticket as I couldn’t justify wasting money anymore. So that was me doing my bit, ok Capt? 

2 hours ago, Big Vince said:

Delia needs to go now. Everything wrong about the club starts with her. Beaten by a club who don't even have a training ground. We've spent millions. Speaks volumes.

Delia must go? Explain then who buys her shares? Sacking DW is instant,  you can't just sack a major shareholder!!

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

I knew someone would say that, but it’s a bit difficult for me as I’m on the other side of the world in Oman! 

When I was living in Norfolk, I got rid of my season ticket as I couldn’t justify wasting money anymore. So that was me doing my bit, ok Capt? 

Fine but the point remains that some expect me to buy a ticket and then walk out.

Appreciate you can't do it from Oman but there are plenty of seats available for others to buy one, stick your fingers up to whoever is looking and then walk out. Utterly pointless.

I'm not sure what the answer is but someone needs to realise this club had to rebuild, replace the Head Coach and about half the squad. It will take time so the sooner we start the better.

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Fine but the point remains that some expect me to buy a ticket and then walk out.

Appreciate you can't do it from Oman but there are plenty of seats available for others to buy one, stick your fingers up to whoever is looking and then walk out. Utterly pointless.

I'm not sure what the answer is but someone needs to realise this club had to rebuild, replace the Head Coach and about half the squad. It will take time so the sooner we start the better.

That’s a bit hypocritical though isn’t it?

You won’t buy a ticket and then walk out but you’re telling others to do just that?

Lead from the front Capt! 

Drums back

All you will hear is

Sara Sara Sara and Johnny Rowe on repeat like some kind of tinpot radio station.

Kiss goodbye to organic noise / protest until they get beat up by Ipswich fans and go and cower for another 3 months .

At least the snake pit hurl abuse at them about only sing when your drumming 

Edited by Nexus_Canary

There’s a big element of our fanbase (more than 20%) that are willing to immediately side with the ruling governance and management of the club, on every single decision regardless of how bad the decisions are, and are willing to attack and label any fellow fans that don’t go along with this as toxic. That’s the brutal truth I’m afraid.

46 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

That’s a bit hypocritical though isn’t it?

You won’t buy a ticket and then walk out but you’re telling others to do just that?

Lead from the front Capt! 

I'm not saying that at all as it's utterly pointless.

1 hour ago, Harry53 said:

Delia must go? Explain then who buys her shares? Sacking DW is instant,  you can't just sack a major shareholder!!

Minority shareholder equal with Attanasio. 

Ratcliffe has full control of football matters at Man Utd but isn't the majority shareholder (25%?). Attanasio needs to have full control of football matters so we can move forward. There are ways if there is a will.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Minority shareholder equal with Attanasio. 

Ratcliffe has full control of football matters at Man Utd but isn't the majority shareholder (25%?). Attanasio needs to have full control of football matters so we can move forward. There are ways if there is a will.

That’s the large element of the fanbase I was talking about. They will fight to protect Delia at all costs. It’s actually really, really bizarre .

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

That’s the large element of the fanbase I was talking about. They will fight to protect Delia at all costs. It’s actually really, really bizarre .

A fair few on here will heartbroken when she finally does leave

• Thanks 1

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

A fair few on here will heartbroken when she finally does leave

Another guard of honour incoming

• Haha 1

The fans lack a proper fan group that would organise the dissatisfaction. It would need to be something headline grabbing like a tennis ball protest. Throwing balls onto the pitch every 10 minutes to make the game unplayable. The stowmarket 2 are so thick skinned and detached from reality it would need something dramatic for them to take notice 

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Another guard of honour incoming

Why though is a problem that people have respect for Delia though?

Yes anyone with sense knows she needs to go. 

She's done more for this club the last 25 years than any poster has on here has and certainly more good than harm.

Abusing her litterally achieves nothing. She's not going anywhere until the planned business is done. That time will come and it'll be a more prosperous one I'm sure.

The amount of hatred and anger that gets stirred up by the little old lady is actually quite bizarre.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

The fans lack a proper fan group that would organise the dissatisfaction. It would need to be something headline grabbing like a tennis ball protest. Throwing balls onto the pitch every 10 minutes to make the game unplayable. The stowmarket 2 are so thick skinned and detached from reality it would need something dramatic for them to take notice 

Great idea.

https://x.com/itvfootball/status/1731310866358812673?s=46&t=IxYmDAd1ZeSwnmdmTsBbmA

2 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

The amount of hatred and anger that gets stirred up by the little old lady is actually quite bizarre.

LOL

I'm not sure 'the little old lady' will appreciate that, but it’s interesting that Attanasio is expected to learn so much from her.

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

LOL

I'm not sure 'the little old lady' will appreciate that, but it’s interesting that Attanasio is expected to learn so much from her.

Well its true isn't it? 

Tell me what it achieves right now? I feel anger can be aimed much more affectively in other areas. Not saying don't be angry, I'm just genuinely looking for some feedback on what giving her **** achieves?

Does anyone actually believe she'll suddenly just give it all up and walk away?

The one last great thing Webber did was give a good account of some of the fan personality issues.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, city4eva said:

Well as it's only a temporary move you'll be back there one day

2 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

Well its true isn't it? 

Tell me what it achieves right now? I feel anger can be aimed much more affectively in other areas. Not saying don't be angry, I'm just genuinely looking for some feedback on what giving her **** achieves?

The one last great thing Webber did was give a good account of some of the fan personality issues.

I can't see a Delia and Michael exit plan amongst all the change. It seems strange that the press concentrated on the 20% when the real story is Attanasio and the future.

8 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

Well its true isn't it? 

No one is suggesting she just gives it all up, although at some point Smith and Jones will have to.

There has to be greater visibility the club is moving forward. The AGM was a great opportunity but unfortunately Delia changed the narrative in light of a few mildly challenging questions.