Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

City View (binners game)

I thought this was well edited and probably one of the best of these. Just pushes the barrier of public decency to its fullest extent, without losing the passion of the event.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I thought this was well edited and probably one of the best of these. Just pushes the barrier of public decency to its fullest extent, without losing the passion of the event.

Considering it's official club media output, I'm actually surprised how much footage they used of the fans, both outside and inside the ground.

Rowe & Sainz in particular were loving it on Saturday. Could both be the new cult heros if they stay and push the club on.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone could question the commitment of the players watching that. The absolute delight on their faces showed it.  Angus looked like he would have been among the travelling fans if he could. It's up to the individual supporter how they react on Saturday, but here's hoping that atmosphere in the away end can be carried back to Carrow Road.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Anyone else think Gibbs looks like a bag of nerves? Not surprised they didn’t put him on. 

Probably had his family in the crowd, definitely looked a tad sheepish. 

Have to say, I absolutely loved Sainz showing the passion and fight he did for this game, the lad by all accounts can barely speak English, yet he was nibbling away, sh1thousing, winding up, putting himself about, and he absolutely loved it when we scored! 

This lad is one of us it seems! Another one who just seems to love being wrapped in yellow. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Probably had his family in the crowd, definitely looked a tad sheepish. 

No doubt . Family of ITFC fans .

He is a great lad and the family are right behind him . Very proud. Rightly so. 

He seems to have become a utility player at a young age , he was 21 on Saturday. Not sure it is doing him much good. A stand out youth player who loved getting on the ball. 

I hope he can find his place. Shame he missed the chance against Preston. Small margins and all that. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Have to say, I absolutely loved Sainz showing the passion and fight he did for this game, the lad by all accounts can barely speak English, yet he was nibbling away, sh1thousing, winding up, putting himself about, and he absolutely loved it when we scored! 

This lad is one of us it seems! Another one who just seems to love being wrapped in yellow. 

Wagner got a bit of stick about not involving him 1st team matters earlier. To be fair he may have called it right as Sainz certainly seems ready and hungry to make his mark now.

• Like 1

I watched the Gippeswyk version and rather appalled that they took out both our goals, censored 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Satriales said:

Love these City Views..... :-) 

15 minutes ago, Corbs1 said:

I watched the Gippeswyk version and rather appalled that they took out both our goals, censored 

So they won 2-0!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Corbs1 said:

Yup sounds about right . 

Thank goodness it was only just another game . If it had been important they would have to edited in a few more goals for themselves. Maybe that one by Roger Osbourne they still talk about? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Makes you wonder why it's been taking so long for him to get a start

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Makes you wonder why it's been taking so long for him to get a start

I think Wagner it was due to Sainz being out so long with a fairly serious injury. He seems to be fine now though, starting every week along with Rowe, and Sarge coming back, good times. 👍 

12 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

So they won 2-0!

Yep, I work close to Ipswich and there  were still fireworks ,parties and celebrations going on last night, not that it meant anything.  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Billyboybunters said:

Nice to Sarg and Hanley back with the team.  Hopefully be like two new signings in a few weeks time.

Not sure what Sargent found so funny as he was laughing his head off when Rowe was giving his post match interview but it was pretty funny

21 hours ago, RobJames said:

I don't think anyone could question the commitment of the players watching that. The absolute delight on their faces showed it.  Angus looked like he would have been among the travelling fans if he could. It's up to the individual supporter how they react on Saturday, but here's hoping that atmosphere in the away end can be carried back to Carrow Road.

Exactly. If people can't give them a bit of support after that effort, they never will. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sufyellow said:

Yep, I work close to Ipswich and there  were still fireworks ,parties and celebrations going on last night, not that it meant anything.  

All those posts they had ready for here that they been waiting years for the opportunity to post are still pending…………..

• Like 1

On 19/12/2023 at 12:59, RobJames said:

Be interesting to know how the average age in the away end at Portman Road compares to the average age at a typical home match.

Just now, essex canary said:

Be interesting to know how the average age in the away end at Portman Road compares to the average age at a typical home match.

Certainly a great place to be if you get a result. 

38 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Interesting to someone like yourself, I have no doubt

but to others they are simply Norwich City fans

Too many yellow/red scarf's around what is the story of this I never see them before!?

Its like Watford colours and Colmans on them....

21 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Love these City Views..... 🙂

Yep, just watched it, it really gave a taste of the day.

And @Boris https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/colmans-to-bring-the-heat-for-festive-fixturess

3 hours ago, essex canary said:

I would say a fair bit younger.

• Like 1