Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

The Lion Roars

I see Connor has just flexed his muscles. I wonder how many will fall by the wayside ?

In posters defence it might be an idea for the mods to ban anyone who turns out to be a supporter of another club. TWTD deal pretty short shrift to any Norwich fans who now try to get onto their forum. There are three regulars on there who they tolerate but that’s about it.

Quite why the mods on here allow the Man Utd-supporting TDK to cause mayhem is another mystery.

Whether Southwell C’s threat of closing this board is an idle threat remains to be seen.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

Maybe they should focus on banning the right people.

Maybe we will re-visit the new forum we were building, for those who wrongly end up without a place to discuss NCFC because they were reported by a random Manchester United fan.

• Like 1

It would be a bit harsh if the whole forum was shut down due to the misdemeanors of the usual few.

I have no problem with some of the genuine unashamed binners who are at least capable of sensible debate.

• Like 1

Well let’s assume he does mean it. Get rid of the personal nonsense, the goading Binners and anyone else who doesn’t support Norwich . 

I’ve never been on TWTD’s nor read it - I’ve no idea why anyone that doesn t support the Binners would want to waste their time. 

I got  a warning once for calling a Binner a very rude name. I think it was Connor that handed it out . Sorry Connor . 

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

I really do hope people start using the 'ignore' function.

The ignore function is OK unless the person you out on ignore is a maniac who then goes about posting lies or even defamation about you and your personal / work life and you then can't see it to refute it.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

I really do hope people start using the 'ignore' function.

It doesn't work very well. Ignored people can still see your posts and respond to them, you're just not notified.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

It doesn't work very well. Ignored people can still see your posts and respond to them, you're just not notified.

Well it works for me. Just don't engage with them on any level. 

We're essentially talking about one poster. It really shouldn't be that difficult.

6 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I do use it but it doesn’t really work Cap’n. If anyone quotes  them you see it. 

Well don't read it then. 

2 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I hope people take this on board. You know who you are. 

Fairly confident one of them is you 😅

4 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I hope people take this on board. You know who you are. 

Who said that? 😉

30 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

in posters defence it might be an idea for the mods to ban anyone who turns out to be a supporter of another club.

Terrible idea imo. As long as supporters of other clubs who come on here and are respectful and abide by the rules of the forum, they should be welcome. I enjoy hearing different perspectives as it always adds to my own knowledge and outlook.

The forum's doomed as too many of our own fans on here can't help but act like a bunch of egocentric nursery kids. This isn't a new problem - it's been getting progressively worse on here for the last 6-12 months. Surely you can't all be blind to that?

Posters need to start owning their own behaviour or just accept this forum will close. 

OTBC

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Terrible idea imo. As long as supporters of other clubs who come on here and are respectful and abide by the rules of the forum, they should be welcome. I enjoy hearing different perspectives as it always adds to my own knowledge and outlook.

The forum's doomed as too many of our own fans on here can't help but act like a bunch of egocentric nursery kids. This isn't a new problem - it's been getting progressively worse on here for the last 6-12 months. Surely you can't all be blind to that?

Posters need to start owning their own behaviour or just accept this forum will close. 

OTBC

Agree with this. Enough echo chambers at the club already. 

I’d actually prefer to ban any NCFC supporters on here who are incapable of engaging in discourse without screaming ‘Binner’ at any fellow NCFC supporter they disagree with. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mrdi said:

I’d actually prefer to ban any NCFC supporters on here who are incapable of engaging in discourse without screaming ‘Binner’ at any fellow NCFC supporter they disagree with. 

Binner 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

OTBC

Guilty as charged! 

6 minutes ago, mrdi said:

I think a lot of the use of Binner like that is just a childish joke. Not exactly meant harmfully, just somewhat puerile.

Focus on the nasty ones who've been  at it years.

Hopefully we can all use this as a reality check. Many need it and I'm grateful of it, truth be told 

8 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Binner 😉

I quickly knocked up a meme for general use.😄

89sja9.jpg.a6aa2ec991086294a66a17e996ccf8d0.jpg

• Haha 2

Ultimately we all support the same team and this is a good place to discuss NCFC matters

We'll have disagreements of course,

I may have had them with @hogesar with his over inflated importance placed on XG

..maybe with @canarydan23 over a borderline hysterical interest in womens football , which culmunated earlier this season in his actually wanting a Norwich fixture moved

Or @BigFish over calling people out after games to show that their pre match concerns over team selections were wrong....but yet strangely ,never does it when theyre right?

...but what the last 36 hours has shown , is that we are on the same side, and all enjoy this platform

But furthermore ,when it comes under attack from an outsider who abuses fellow fans , tries to get them banned ,causes trouble and attempts to bring this forum down, people wont stand for this and they will be seen off.

Otbc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

I quickly knocked up a meme for general use.😄

YOU are. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Excuse me, do you know the way to Ipswich mr? I'm got to meet a friend there soon.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

OTBC

There’s been some really good posters from other clubs who’ve popped in to give insight to theirs, I think that’s great and personally I wouldn’t like to see a blanket ban. They were incredibly respectful, unfortunately some aren’t.