Sign in to follow this  
GodlyOtsemobor

DERBY DAY!!!!!

LETS FÛCKÍNG HAVE THEM!!!! 

GET INTO THEM!!! 

YEEELLLOOOWWWWSSS!! 

IF YOU ALL HATE IPSWICH CLAP YOUR HANDS!! 

COOMMMEEE OONNN LETS GET UP FOR THIS!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not been in the slightest nervous about this all week, but the fact that I've awoken bolt upright at 6am on my day off suggests the nerves are now well and truly kicking in.

Please just let us not have one of those games today where we shoot ourselves in the feet.

COME ON CITY!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Not been in the slightest nervous about this all week, but the fact that I've awoken bolt upright at 6am on my day off suggests the nerves are now well and truly kicking in.

Please just let us not have one of those games today where we shoot ourselves in the feet.

COME ON CITY!!!

Ditto, wide awake at 6.30 on a Saturday, normally like a bit of a lie in on a non-work day but sleep overtaken by adrenaline for this one. OTBC

• Like 1

Glad it was not just me that woke up early. I feel strangely confident that we can grab a result in Binland Central.

Come on City!

• Like 1

Early breakfast(s) a bit of faff then down the pub for the rest of the day.

Not at all nervous. Get stuck in, but more importantly show some quality!

Derby day really does do something to everyone.

I've gone from last night hoping to scrap a draw...

.. and I've woken up feeling like we should kick em all over the park, get fully stuck in, give 110% and take all 3 points.

Really hope the yellow fans at Portman give it full blast for the whole 90 

OTBC

Edited by nu_matik

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Will shortly leave for norwich train station....I feel physically sick at having to go anywhere near that town today, let alone the football match

If you could save it up and then projectile on Brandon Williams boots that would be just great, cheers 🤢 

3 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Will shortly leave for norwich train station....I feel physically sick at having to go anywhere near that town today, let alone the football match

Make sure you get you jabs first!

"Dad, why are you hiding behind the sofa?"

"Mum, Dad's hiding behind the sofa. He won't come out."

• Haha 1

Kudos to all those going today. You have the balls of a lion. I’m sure you’ll all harness your inner Portsmouth fans and give 100+ minutes of unwavering support.

I hope it’s an enjoyable one for your sakes! I shall be choosing the cowards option I’m afraid and taking the dog for a nice long walk before checking in on it well after it’s over once I feel ready to ruin my weekend.

53 minutes ago, S_81 said:

I wana see Brandon Williams get a red for taking the Barnes bait. 

Williams  won't play because of that and Clarke is better, more likely Barnes prob get sent off for trying to be too much like holty 🤣🙈😝

2 hours ago, A K Narey said:

Glad it was not just me that woke up early. I feel strangely confident that we can grab a result in Binland Central.

Come on City!

I had to get up early. 
As we live in Birmingham our son had to catch the 5:36 train from Coleshill to get to Norwich to meet his mates for the onward journey to s***land. As he was drinking last night he needed a lift. One of his mates had my ticket.

• Like 2

Lets have 7 goals, 2 red cards, walking wounded, streakers and finished off with a pitch invasion(all peacefully done).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Petriix said:

"Dad, why are you hiding behind the sofa?"

"Mum, Dad's hiding behind the sofa. He won't come out."

“He says he just wants to spend  more time with me, son. Feed the fish , could you?”

Atmosphere is a bit subdued at CR as Darren Eadie does a little Q & A. Nice little scarf though.

Best of luck Sam McCallum, I think is the message 

I've been ill af all week. I haven't been excited about Norwich for a few years and apathy has been at the highest point since Hughton for me... but... this the ****ING DERBY.

Expecting to lose but anything can happen and its stirring the passion for ncfc I've been lacking for a while now.

Let's have it. Come on you ****ing yellows.

• Like 1

Great outcome.The 15 years still intact. The binners missed heaps of chances and were encamped in our half for the last 20 minutes or so. Our attacking ability says play-offs is possible despite it all 

Edited by essex canary