Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Ipswich Predictions

Head says 3.1 to them but the voices have told me to put £50 on Norwich @11/2 so they win. Not one of the pro betting sites fancies us, all I’ve checked says it’s tears for us tomorrow. 

If you offered me a draw now, I'd rip your hand off. I think they'll nick it by one though, possibly 3-2 in one of those games where we're always in touch, but always a step behind.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

At least a fiver! Be brave. 

Five pounds! Have you seen the price of dog food? When you get 5 minutes have a look at my now edited post😊

8 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I think a draw but 11/2 is silly odds. I may risk £2

@Midlands Yellow I don't understand these things. Can I do a double on a Norwich win and a red card for Ipswich? 

On a Bet Builder it’s possible I think, I’ll check it now. 

14 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I think a draw but 11/2 is silly odds. I may risk £2

@Midlands Yellow I don't understand these things. Can I do a double on a Norwich win and a red card for Ipswich? 

On Bet365 you can back a red card for either team and Norwich to win @33/1. That’s 4/1 and 11/2 with no reduced odds for combining the two. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

It will continue to be a sad and depressing place.

Thought I'd say it before anyone else did...

Yep. More boarded up shops and decline, coupled with below average intelligence from the populous. I can't see it improving much. They don't even have the world's fattest man anymore, which was quite a coup for them, so things really have gone downhill even further.

2 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Yep. More boarded up shops and decline, coupled with below average intelligence from the populous. I can't see it improving much. They don't even have the world's fattest man anymore, which was quite a coup for them, so things really have gone downhill even further.

Apart from Premiership football next season 

Ipswich 0 Norwich 1 - ball crosses into the box and hits McLean’s a55 and goes in. Causing every McLean baiter to spontaneously combust.

Edited by Danke bitte
A55
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

Ipswich 0 Norwich 1 - ball crosses into the box and hits McLean’s a55 and goes in. Causing every McLean baiter to spontaneously combust.

Adam Idah diving header to win it in injury time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Adam Idah diving header to win it in injury time.

More like hits the back of his head and goes in

😄

I'd take a draw now.  But sadly the binners are very much grinding out wins even when they're not playing well, which is exactly how you get promotion out of the Champs.  It's a derby game so anything can happen.  Head says 3-1 to them, heart says we sneak it with a late goal.

If Wagner is to have any future for me I want to see us fired up and in their faces for this one and I want to see sensible tactical adjustments to tighten up the midfield but not lose us all our forward threat.

if I see Onel and Fassnacht back in the team in place of Sainz and Rowe I will despair. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

If Wagner is to have any future for me I want to see us fired up and in their faces for this one and I want to see sensible tactical adjustments to tighten up the midfield but not lose us all our forward threat.

if I see Onel and Fassnacht back in the team in place of Sainz and Rowe I will despair. 

I think that may be a 'semi despair' in reality. I predict a one off return for the old sick note reject from Leeds. Surely even Wagner can see how ridiculously open we are in midfield which is incredibly lightweight? I think Idah will be dropped making way for an extra midfielder. If that's Forshaw (or even Gibbs) then surely Sara can be pushed 20 yards at least up the pitch? 

Rowe will start playing a floating role with Barnes the notional 'striker'. Argos will start in place of Sainz in my nightmare scenario.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Head says 3.1 to them but the voices have told me to put £50 on Norwich @11/2 so they win. Not one of the pro betting sites fancies us, all I’ve checked says it’s tears for us tomorrow. 

An exiting and eventful 2-2 draw, you guys keep your unbeaten record against us going for a bit longer. We will kick your butts big time at Carrow road in April to finally end the run though 🙂 

21 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

2-2

We squander a two goal lead with defensive blunders with a 10 man Town equaliser in the 96th minute.

That's actually a quite possible scenario. If we do fluke the lead they have at least a couple of players who could 'lose it' and get red carded. We know who they are. Normally being two up against ten men should be a formality but if anyone could contrive to throw such an advantage away it's us under the present manager. 

I think our starting 11 will be close to the Bristol City Away line up..Onel & Gibbs in for Sainz & Idah. So its Idah to score late again

Got to hope, Ashley can wind them up, and does not see red himself. He will have a massive role to play tomorrow

Hopefully, Idah's late goal will be a winner not equaliser. 

Ipswich are flying, but we are in a better place to get a result than we have been.. I'll go 1 - 1

Come on Norwich

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

On Bet365 you can back a red card for either team and Norwich to win @33/1. That’s 4/1 and 11/2 with no reduced odds for combining the two. 

I think Morsey will be sent off😊

Screenshot_20231215_111259_Chrome.thumb.jpg.266b245807406a736b9c0180f041b2af.jpg

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

An exiting and eventful 2-2 draw, you guys keep your unbeaten record against us going for a bit longer. We will kick your butts big time at Carrow road in April to finally end the run though 🙂 

That sounds realistic to be fair...

16 minutes ago, Walcombe canary said:

I think our starting 11 will be close to the Bristol City Away line up..Onel & Gibbs in for Sainz & Idah. So its Idah to score late again

Got to hope, Ashley can wind them up, and does not see red himself. He will have a massive role to play tomorrow

Hopefully, Idah's late goal will be a winner not equaliser. 

Ipswich are flying, but we are in a better place to get a result than we have been.. I'll go 1 - 1

Come on Norwich

Massive roll for Barnes, which means wags will bench him for idah lol... 

Got a strange feeling we're going to get a result in this one, it'll mean more to them than it will to us and I'm hoping a few of their players wilt in the occasion. Both teams don't defend really well and can score goals when on form, I just hope our senior lads step up to the occasion and players like Rowe and Sainz are on form. Head says a 3 or 4-2 loss but heart says we might nick a score draw or lucky win with both teams scoring a few.