Midlands Yellow

Tonight’s Matches

6 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

There is more than half the season to go, plenty of games for Leeds and Southampton to reel them in. They are going to have a bad run at some point.

Yeah.. many have been saying that all year. But the fact is, their record for the calendar year is phenomenal and they haven’t shown any signs of hitting any sort of bad form. 

I knew one day the tide would turn, but I never thought I’d see them perform better than us with Farke at this level. But that’s just what they’re doing.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

Well I hope our lads put on a show of blistering attacking football to warm the cockles tomorrow night. I detect there might be a short fuse if there's a repeat of Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Yeah.. many have been saying that all year. But the fact is, their record for the calendar year is phenomenal and they haven’t shown any signs of hitting any sort of bad form. 

I knew one day the tide would turn, but I never thought I’d see them perform better than us with Farke at this level. But that’s just what they’re doing.

Remember reading on some football page the other day that the binners have statisticly had the best ever start to any English 2nd divison season for many decades.. And boy did reading that make me feel ill

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Remember reading on some football page the other day that the binners have statisticly had the best ever start to any English 2nd divison season for many decades.. And boy did reading that make me feel ill

The scum are now 24 pts ahead of us - 24 pts.

Yet some on here thought it would be a huge step up from League One.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Played 21 matches and won 16. That’s not luck in any way, shape or form. Odds on for automatic promotion and I can’t see them messing this up. 

5 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

United out of Europe completely.

Thankful for small graces.

Unless Villa and Tottenham run out of stream, Manchester United will finish outside the top four.

As a Norwich fan, I don't give much of a $hit about Man United.

• Like 3

Just now, Satriales said:

As a Norwich fan, I don't give much of a $hit about Man United.

Watching Goldbridge rant is quite enjoyable though.  :classic_wink:

Ipswich sadly are everything we aren’t right now. I really do fear how big the margin will be this weekend. But I fear our club still wouldn’t act. And they’d likely be some on this forum still defending the powers that be if they didn’t. 

21 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

There is more than half the season to go, plenty of games for Leeds and Southampton to reel them in. They are going to have a bad run at some point.

It would have to be beyond bad. 
They are up . 

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Something for everyone tonight so pick your free stream and have fun. Rotherham v West Brom for me, over 3.5 goals @ 7/2. 

Xmas ruined. Wife crying. Cheers Midlands. 

I think we need to be realistic here, there's no chance at all that the binners are going to blow this. 

We can only hope they have a Derby type season next year,  imagine how depressing it will be if they stay up at the first attempt.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

I think we need to be realistic here, there's no chance at all that the binners are going to blow this. 

We can only hope they have a Derby type season next year,  imagine how depressing it will be if they stay up at the first attempt.

**** ‘em.

If they don’t blow it, they’ll have been spawny as f***. 

If they do, it will be hilarious.

They'll always be scum just like they were when they used to be good. Before any of their team (and a lot of their fans) were born. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Ipswich sadly are everything we aren’t right now. I really do fear how big the margin will be this weekend. But I fear our club still wouldn’t act. And they’d likely be some on this forum still defending the powers that be if they didn’t. 

Yes, but on the other hand their making it look easy makes for an even more disgruntled fanbase, especially if this dire style of football continues. Defeat at scum HQ whilst highly embarrassing would be another nail in the Wagner coffin.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Yes, but on the other hand their making it look easy makes for an even more disgruntled fanbase, especially if this dire style of football continues. Defeat at scum HQ whilst highly embarrassing would be another nail in the Wagner coffin.

I hope so but i doubt it

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You’re welcome, another tip tomorrow. 

Could you tip a Sheffield Wednesday win please?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

We were incredible at the top, but if we lost just 2 (Emi and Pukki) we never would've achieved what we did.  Likewise, we've been without 3-4 key players this season and the only time we had a full squad we were blazing.

I don't know their squad so well, but if they had the luck we did and lost Morsy/Hirst/Chaplin, Could they keep up this level?

People talk of luck, and we've had it s**t since the opening games.

11 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

**** ‘em.

If they don’t blow it, they’ll have been spawny as f***. 

If they do, it will be hilarious.

They'll always be scum just like they were when they used to be good. Before any of their team (and a lot of their fans) were born. 

Yes they are scum. Hideous tossers from a shít town, in a stand  they never paid for , with 20,000 new fans and an obsession with cups nobody plays for anymore, against European countries that no longer exist ,  in stadiums they knocked down years ago . 

But they are going up which písses me right off and gives me the flaming hump. 

So bollócks to everything . 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The nature of a defeat would surely to god get rid of him. There would be no excusing it. 

I think folk will still be saying the binners will get reeled in when they're mathematically promoted.

Been a lot better for my mental health to just fully accept they're going up, and anything funny that happens is a bonus. And just hope they go full Derby County and McKenna gets pinched next season

Only saving grace is, given how well the promoted teams are fairing this season, if they do go up they might be in with a shot of beating their worst defeat margin against the likes of Citeh and Spurs 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

I think folk will still be saying the binners will get reeled in when they're mathematically promoted.

Been a lot better for my mental health to just fully accept they're going up, and anything funny that happens is a bonus. And just hope they go full Derby County and McKenna gets pinched next season

If your mental health is affected by football, you need to take a step back. 

• Haha 1

I think it is fair to say that Ippo are going to go up automatically. I console myself with the fact they will have VAR to contend with next season, that and very few Saturday 3pm kick offs. We have had a good run against them,  I expect we will get tonked at the weekend, it is what it is..............

• Sad 1