Satriales

Thank you, Stuart Webber

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

How embaaaaarassing

It all happened on his watch, it even acknowledges the Dean Smith and Wagner eras. So I don’t see why.

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

How embaaaaarassing

Can’t bring myself to watch but can’t be as embarrassing or nauseating as his ego warming Twitter post. 

He failed.  How many exit videos has the club made about failed, sacked managers. Tin pot. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kingston Yellow said:

Can’t bring myself to watch but can’t be as embarrassing or nauseating as his ego warming Twitter post. 

He failed.  How many exit videos has the club made about failed, sacked managers. Tin pot. 

The bottom line is he is a failure, you are right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

It all happened on his watch, it even acknowledges the Dean Smith and Wagner eras. So I don’t see why.

I rate it. He's gone and still got simple minded folk on here apoplectic 😅

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I rate it. He's gone and still got simple minded folk on here apoplectic 😅

On the contrary. Simple minded folk are those who can’t admit they called it badly wrong and can’t accept that Webber was a shambles after Kieron Scott and Farke left. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kingston Yellow said:

On the contrary. Simple minded folk are those who can’t admit they called it badly wrong and can’t accept that Webber was a shambles after Kieron Scott and Farke left. 

image.thumb.jpeg.bbacbba8f3edf52333ab1e5f519cfc5d.jpeg

it wasn’t the only thing they were wrong about…

1 hour ago, Kingston Yellow said:

Two titles is a shameful record. A club of our size should be at least making the Champions League.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The most cringeworthy thing though was the guard of honour after the Cardiff match! 

That sums up what a shambolic way the club is run currently, celebrating his epic failures!!

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

The bottom line is he is a failure, you are right.

And rinsed the club without any shame. Absolutely 👏 💯 charlatan.

Just now, Mengo said:

And rinsed the club without any shame. Absolutely 👏💯 charlatan.

Presumably he’ll now be moving on to working on Europe like he always wanted to

or, conversely, he’ll never work again.

4 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

The most cringeworthy thing though was the guard of honour after the Cardiff match! 

That sums up what a shambolic way the club is run currently, celebrating his epic failures!!

I’ve watched it, very strange indeed. 

5 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Two titles is a shameful record. A club of our size should be at least making the Champions League.

Not sure if you’ve been monitoring the league table over the last 3 seasons. 

8 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Two championship titles, and how many did we have in the previous 7 years? Actually let's multiply that by 3, how many titles in 21 years?

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Presumably he’ll now be moving on to working on Europe like he always wanted to

or, conversely, he’ll never work again.

🤣🤣 I thought he said Norwich will be his home 🏡.  He's a legend here. Or LEG END OR  more like BELL 🔔 END. Now there's a perfect fit.

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Two championship titles, and how many did we have in the previous 7 years? Actually let's multiply that by 3, how many titles in 21 years?

Not sure if you’ve been monitoring the league table over the last 3 seasons. 

21 minutes ago, hogesar said:

3rd, 4th and 5th finishes in the top flight. European football and 2 F.A Cup semis all before Webber. You haven’t been supporting the club long have you or know much of our history in the last 3/4 decades. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 3

His failures of the last few years will mean no club of any stature wil be offering him a job as SD.  And his penchant for spending money other than carefully means ruling out  clubs at lower level.  Therfore Stuart unlikely to work in British football never mind Zoe will bail him out on her enormous salary as ED.  Poor Stuart he certainly is.

Not a Webber fan by any means 

At the Shareholders meetings he seemed very arrogant and stated previous management wasted so much money which has come back to bite him on the bum but has overseen some good times at CR

Pity he’s going out on a low where the rubbish players he has wasted millions on should be his legacy 

In fact some of his buys are extremely embarrassing 

Probably him and his wife have enough money to enjoy life and not give a **** about NCFC

I’m sort of ambivalent towards the guy but I really don’t understand the absolute glee with which his demise is seemingly been celebrated . As basically you are almost celebrating in the fact we got relegated from the premier league and failed to bounce back at the first attempt. 

i obviously don’t know the guy but he seems to have a bit of god complex and needs to be more careful with what he says to the media. Ultimately everything he said came true for 4 and a half years then for a year and half it didn’t.  

As for not working again who in the championship would not want a sporting Director with 3 promotions on his CV with clubs with limited resources.

Edited by Ulfotto

Just now, Ulfotto said:

I’m sort of ambivalent towards the guy but I really don’t understand the absolute glee with which his demise is seemingly been celebrated . As basically you are almost celebrating in the fact we got relegated from the premier league and failed to bounce back at the first attempt. 

i obviously don’t know the guy but he seems to have a bit of god complex and needs to be more careful with what he says to the media. Ultimately everything he said came true for 4 and a half years then for a year and half it didn’t.  

As for not working again who wouldn’t at Sporting Director with 3 promotions on his CV with clubs with limited resources.

So wrong. People on here are not thick and understand how good he was for a few seasons. Why some can’t stand him is because he’s a narcissist who lines his own pockets while throwing many others under the bus. 

Truth is if he wasn't so vocal with the fans, think he would have been given more slack. The club should say thank you. It's a polite way of parting ways. He has gone now, let's move on. 

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Some still pine and whine over Farke. How long will we be talking about Webber?

Not in the same way lol

1 hour ago, Ulfotto said:

As for not working again who in the championship would not want a sporting Director with 3 promotions on his CV with clubs with limited resources.

Not sure that’s what happening, they’re a lot who think he massively overstayed his welcome, particularly after he resigned. I don’t see anyone particularly happy he failed, just angry he was allowed to for so long.