Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

It's official; TNC is Wagner out!

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Now there's something I did not think I would see.. The old TNC toe the clubs line lads wanting the manager gone.

Probably been told by the webbers they are allowed to now , as long as they deflect blame from them. 

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Only did so about a year after everyone else did mind..

They went earlier on Farke than a huge amount of fans. This making stuff up is a real constant for you.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

They went earlier on Farke than a huge amount of fans. This making stuff up is a real constant for you.

Hogesar., football is a fluid game. This has nothing to do with the thread, but football is emotional. Stats mean nothing to the average fan, they want results if not a plan. These boys who have their agenda, have now turned. 

14 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yep they were wrong that time , unfortunately they thought we could actually be a prem team under our owners.  Poor children got what they deserved.  

14 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

I can't believe he hasn't gone yet.

I can - the board are weak and quite happy to linger in the champs- 

14 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

I can't believe he hasn't gone yet.

With the rumours of Webber leaving in a week or two I do feel it's only a matter of time. Get the feeling once Webber walks Wagner will.

I was once introduced to Jack as "one of those off the Pink Un". It was a short conversation. I'd had my monthly shower that morning too...

They do what they do I guess. Has anyone thought of boycotting their channel as a protest? 

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

With the rumours of Webber leaving in a week or two I do feel it's only a matter of time. Get the feeling once Webber walks Wagner will.

Resign? Can't see Wagner resigning. If Webber leaves first I guess he'll be sacked by email.

47 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I was once introduced to Jack as "one of those off the Pink Un". It was a short conversation. I'd had my monthly shower that morning too...

They do what they do I guess. Has anyone thought of boycotting their channel as a protest? 

Been doing it for years 😄

50 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

According to some on here, that would make the channel far more successful.

55 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't know, they're local lads supporting their team in a modern digital age. What's the issue with that?

Although Chris has always come across as a bit of a prat I will agree with that much

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I don't know, they're local lads supporting their team in a modern digital age. What's the issue with that?

Although Chris has always come across as a bit of a prat I will agree with that much

I don't have an issue with it.

I don't even have an issue with how you support our club in a modern digital age.

Have you ever thought about how you could protest in a modern digital age? Something that doesn't involve someone else doing something. Just something a modern digital fan could do?

Why do people act as if TNC are the official spokesmen of the fan base and like they have some sort of influence over what happens at the club? I couldn't give a toss if they want the manager out or not. They don't speak for the fans. Just a couple of muppets who bought a microphone and camera and think they are important. 

It is very funny that they were so vocal about getting rid of Farke though, considering the absolute sh*tshow we've had to put up with since. Must make them feel very stupid. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

I hate them both so much. The presenting style and patronising tone just kills me

Agreed, they’ve always been crap and still are. 

8 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Why do people act as if TNC are the official spokesmen of the fan base and like they have some sort of influence over what happens at the club? I couldn't give a toss if they want the manager out or not. They don't speak for the fans. Just a couple of muppets who bought a microphone and camera and think they are important. 

It is very funny that they were so vocal about getting rid of Farke though, considering the absolute sh*tshow we've had to put up with since. Must make them feel very stupid. 

Chris is now on x asking where it all started to go wrong. For his radio show tomorrow. Maybe start the night farke got sacked because a few on social media wanted him sacked. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

There's a huge amount of people on here in that same camp, but they don't appear to feel stupid about it.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with the TNC boys. Always people moaning about them, if you don't like there content don't watch it. They make a lot more sense than half of this forum

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Nothing wrong with the TNC boys. Always people moaning about them, if you don't like there content don't watch it. They make a lot more sense than half of this forum

Seems only really to be the more older among us on here who don't like them. The same kind of fans who want this/the Norwich fanbase to be an old boys club only and who greatly dislike anyone new and or young. I won't name, but you know who you are and if you're reading this how's your pipe and slippers? Fancy a werther's original?😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems only really to be the more older among us on here who don't like them. The same kind of fans who want this/the Norwich fanbase to be an old boys club only and who greatly dislike anyone new. I won't name, but you know who you are and if you're reading this how's your pipe and slippers? Fancy a werther's original?😉

I've got my doubts about you being a spring chicken...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems only really to be the more older among us on here who don't like them. The same kind of fans who want this/the Norwich fanbase to be an old boys club only and who greatly dislike anyone new. I won't name, but you know who you are and if you're reading this how's your pipe and slippers? Fancy a werther's original?😉

How old are you CC? But yes it’s an old boys club on here  and don’t forget the salmon (tinned) 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

How old are you CC? But yes it’s an old boys club on here  and don’t forget the salmon (tinned) 

There is absolutely no way he’ll answer this mate 

the floor is still open for him to intro himself on another thread which he’s refused 

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems only really to be the more older among us on here who don't like them. The same kind of fans who want this/the Norwich fanbase to be an old boys club only and who greatly dislike anyone new and or young. I won't name, but you know who you are and if you're reading this how's your pipe and slippers? Fancy a werther's original?😉

I'm only mid-30s. I just find them both really irritating, Jack is too verbose and reactionary. I'm slightly bitter in that I was a Racing Post subscriber before he turned up and now is on all of their podcasts with the exact same irritating tone only without an advert for Lacons every 5 minutes

3 hours ago, Sufyellow said:

Chris is now on x asking where it all started to go wrong. For his radio show tomorrow. Maybe start the night farke got sacked because a few on social media wanted him sacked. 

Fan opinion on Farke was still mixed. I remember Webber saying that it was the loss against Chelsea that sealed Daniel’s fate, “losing 7-0 as Norwich City is unacceptable”. But apparently winning 6 in 24, or getting beaten 6-2 in the Championship is absolutely fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yobocop said:

There is absolutely no way he’ll answer this mate 

the floor is still open for him to intro himself on another thread which he’s refused 

The sheer obsession surrounding CC on here is absolutely ****ing mental. Stop harassing the poor guy, and if you don't like him, stop talking to him. Put him on your ignore list.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Trust me, it isn’t just the older folk who can’t stand them (or like a werthers original)