cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Canaries V Smoggies*

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I could see him getting sacked with a caretaker put in charge if the crowd really turns.

Agreed. A non-manager of a manager if ever there was such a thing. Hopeless and has clearly failed to convince the players that he knows what he is talking about.

Put Pelach in as caretaker thus giving the new man time to ponder options, preferably without Webber looking over his shoulder.

Can someone explain to me the point of placheta? The bloke blindly passes the ball while staring at it in the hope it reaches a teammate. 

Edited by Chelm Canary

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I'm not sure if a lovely goal like that from Rowe doesn't make it worse.

He's putting himself in the shop window. Off to Palace for 10 million come Jauary.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Even a bit of quality from Rowe wont save this. I've turned tonight. Wagner out. Not good enough. 1 win in 9 is nowhere near good enough.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chelm Canary said:

Can someone explain to me the point of placheta? The bloke blindly passes the ball while staring at it in the hope it reaches a teammate. 

He’s merely following club policy….

They all do it!

This set up is done. Rowe has shown what is potentially available. Great goal.

Is it the coach or is it the squad? My view is that we can't change them all but we can change the coaching team. 

Rowe should have been playing up front since Barnes got injured. 

If we are going to insist on playing this 442 lite system at least put someone who knows where the goal is in the two.

The problem with Rowe scoring another solo effort is that he will more than likely be taken off our hands, by which point we will be left with no talent whatsoever. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Get him out, put Pelach in as caretaker until knapper comes and brings his man in. 

Not a bad shout.. but I’m not filled with confidence Knapper is the man to change things around. Clever guy, no doubt. But we need experience at the helm currently. 

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

Just now, Chelm Canary said:

The problem with Rowe scoring another solo effort is that he will more than likely be taken off our hands, by which point we will be left with no talent whatsoever. 

Imagine this team without Rowe and Sara.

Oh wait we don't have to as we know full well they're both being sold the very second an offer comes in

1 minute ago, Chelm Canary said:

He’s a bit of enigma. He scores cracking goals, but is virtually non existent the rest of the time. He can get away with it as a striker, but as a winger / attacking midfielder we need much more from him.  Early days, but I wouldn’t be sorry to see us sell if big offers came in.

Wow what a terrible performance.. man..  we stink .. so many poor players stunk on that pitch … I can’t remember such a poor **** poor team. . Some of those players must be dropped for sat whole system needs reset .. doesn’t help we have probably the 2 worst strikers in division to try and score us some goals ..

Edited by Wirecanary

1 minute ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

He’s a bit of enigma. He scores cracking goals, but is virtually non existent the rest of the time. He can get away with it as a striker, but as a winger / attacking midfielder we need much more from him.  Early days, but I wouldn’t be sorry to see us sell if big offers came in.

????

When we won this league last time our front 4 was pukki, Emi, a good cantwell and one of Vrancic/Dowell and a manger who coached technical football.

tonight it was Idah, Hernandez, Rowe and Nunez!

I think the worst thing is I can't be bothered to even feel angry about this as I already fully expected to lose the second I saw the team sheet. Wagners tactics and this team really have just sucked all my emotions away

Edited by cambridgeshire canary