Sign in to follow this  
TheBaldOne66

How can so many people think nothings wrong?

You can see it on this message board, Facebook pages and hear it on the radio that so many fans think we are well run when it’s blatantly obvious we aren’t! 

if we have another 3 years of this under the current ownership we may well find ourselves sliding a lot further down the Football League sadly.

• Like 1

I think a lot of fans are realistic about the practicalities of a city/club of our size. I personally see that the issue at hand has been the owners’ decision to let Webber stay far too long. He had a reasonable budget to spend and squandered it, leading us to this position now. And he continues to make too many poor recruitment decisions. And has hired us two duff managers on the trot. 

I know many fans are yearning for a billionaire to tHrow money at us -  but personally I think the issue with the owners isn’t so much the lack of super wealth - it’s the faith they’ve placed in Webber - and that they didn’t get rid quick enough (after the last prem relegation). 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

You can see it on this message board, Facebook pages and hear it on the radio that so many fans think we are well run when it’s blatantly obvious we aren’t! 

if we have another 3 years of this under the current ownership we may well find ourselves sliding a lot further down the Football League sadly.

Oh, there is more wrong than people will ever know. It’s unfair to expect normal fans to realise when the problems are being hidden.

Rest assured, I for one am fully aware how poorly the Club is run!

• Confused 1

Just now, Davidlingfield said:

Oh, there is more wrong than people will ever know. It’s unfair to expect normal fans to realise when the problems are being hidden.

Spill

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Think it's also not helping that we are indeed playing the binners in just two months and well.. Our form vs theres. I'lll say no more.

I’m sure you’ll say a bit more Cambridgeshire. 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'd rather not talk about the binners thanks, I'm already angry enough

Then why bring it up originally. 🤷 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Superiority complexes. 

Look down on anyone who dares to criticize 

People can criticise if they choose to. Me, personally, while I count myself as a NCFC fan, know that most of my criticism is irrelevant, and not worth getting riled up for something I cannot effect.

<reaches for pistachios while watching others rant and rave about City>

• Like 1

There’s a few reasons

> They don’t listen to me

> They met Delia once in a motorway service car park on the way to an away match and they shook her hand and they tell everyone “how nice and down to earth she is” These people always then kind of believe they are “in the know” or work for the club in some capacity?? I’ve met several of these, it’s very bizzare. They dedicate their lives to Delia based on one interaction.

> They believe that if they just back the club hard enough, and enough other people do, then we’ll just… sort of win or something. Like a child believing that Toy Story is based on real life events or something

> The club doesn’t actually mean that much to them. Why not back the status quo when you don’t really actually support the club, you just live near them and vaguely pay attention

>just a general lack of intelligence, observational skills”member when Delia made that speech durrrr” “Back Webber ‘member Buendia durrrrr” basic room temperature IQ arguments.

• Sad 1

Maybe the whole plan is to go down as low as we can next 2 seasons. Delia sells out to MA and makes no money as she loves the club. MA then becomes the saviour and takes us to the promised land after spending money to get us there a la Man City and we win th Champions League by 2030. Then I woke up

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davidlingfield said:

Well done you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

There’s a few reasons

> They don’t listen to me

> They met Delia once in a motorway service car park on the way to an away match and they shook her hand and they tell everyone “how nice and down to earth she is” These people always then kind of believe they are “in the know” or work for the club in some capacity?? I’ve met several of these, it’s very bizzare. They dedicate their lives to Delia based on one interaction.

> They believe that if they just back the club hard enough, and enough other people do, then we’ll just… sort of win or something. Like a child believing that Toy Story is based on real life events or something

> The club doesn’t actually mean that much to them. Why not back the status quo when you don’t really actually support the club, you just live near them and vaguely pay attention

>just a general lack of intelligence, observational skills”member when Delia made that speech durrrr” “Back Webber ‘member Buendia durrrrr” basic room temperature IQ arguments.

What are you saying? It's.... It's not or something? I mean come on Buh, I agree with everything but this is just a step too far.

You can't go around making these sort of wild accusations. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

We already are

2 hours ago, S_81 said:

I think a lot of fans are realistic about the practicalities of a city/club of our size. I personally see that the issue at hand has been the owners’ decision to let Webber stay far too long. He had a reasonable budget to spend and squandered it, leading us to this position now. And he continues to make too many poor recruitment decisions. And has hired us two duff managers on the trot. 

I know many fans are yearning for a billionaire to tHrow money at us -  but personally I think the issue with the owners isn’t so much the lack of super wealth - it’s the faith they’ve placed in Webber - and that they didn’t get rid quick enough (after the last prem relegation). 

I agree 100 prosent.

We have signed older players and sold youth. I gave up when I heard of that strategi. I tried to geth exited after the first games, but I really wasn't. Same now not to disepointed, we don't have the players for more then midtable.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Olano said:

I agree 100 prosent.

We have signed older players and sold youth. I gave up when I heard of that strategi. I tried to geth exited after the first games, but I really wasn't. Same now not to disepointed, we don't have the players for more then midtable.

And the reason we went down this route - that this would make us more streetwise and harder to beat - has clearly not happened.

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

i have met some of those !! they talk like they are getting a invite for Sunday dinner !

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

i have met some of those !! they talk like they are getting a invite for Sunday dinner !

There’s a whole gaggle of them it’s a very real thing.

• Haha 1

i heard they have to either Bow Or Curtsy twice a day in the  direction of Stowmarket 

Edited by norfolkngood

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

i heard they have to either Bow Or Curtsy twice a day towards Stowmarket 

There’s loads of them on here still, we’re lucky to have them apparently. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

There's at least 3 posters on here who defo go dogging with Delia and Michael.

It also sounds like the kind of idea a Channel 5 TV exec might consider for a show.

OTBC

They’d pay to watch if Webber turned up. 

I worry about next season. No bailouts then with TV money. And we are borrow,ing now because of overheads including too high wages for the quality of player.

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

"Watching Webber Wanking" - Channel 5, 9pm.

The acolytes wouldn't dare miss it. 

OTBC

I can think of a poster who’d do the job for him. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

I worry about next season. No bailouts then with TV money. And we are borrow,ing now because of overheads including too high wages for the quality of player.

Yep - I think that's why we've barely spent a penny of the money from transfers this year; things are only going to get tougher.

OTBC

Sorry lads but I have been banging the poor management of the club for many seasons now.  It seems the birds have truly come home to roost this season.  But there are those whose blinkers will not allow them to confront the evidence.  It can be left entirely at the door of Webber for the truly appalling malaise for the Smith/Wagner reigns causing the latest cause for fans unrest.  We need another reboot maybe by the coronation of Mark A as our new leader, but rest assured if it comes to fruition it will not come with his millions.  Certainly we will see some investment but not a Man City type overhaul, Mark A if it happens will want to see a gradual increase in the club's fortunes.  The goodwill of Mark A takeover will have all the fans approval Delia has had her day and has done so for many a year. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

There’s loads of them on here still, we’re lucky to have them apparently. 

There's 25,000 of them who behave the same on matchdays. Including when you go...