Sign in to follow this  
TheBaldOne66

How can so many people think nothings wrong?

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

You start this but then cry about being banned. What do you think you'll be banned for?

Lol I just got off a two week ban because a Scottish poster on here is flagging every post I make because I made fun of wee Billy. the mods are very happy to hand out these bans to me.

im not joking btw, this is actually happening lol!

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Lol I just got off a two week ban because a Scottish poster on here is flagging every post I make because I made fun of wee Billy. the mods are very happy to hand out these bans to me.

im not joking btw, this is actually happening lol!

You need to take some of that attitude to the game on Tuesday. It's all very well billybigbolloxing around the forum. Try and make a mark for real. But don't cry if the bloke next to you tuts...

Yada, yada, yada… Norwich are simply regressing to their mean of middling championship side having failed to take advantage of some excellent work from Farke/Emi/Teemu and before that Lambert/Holt/Wes defying the financial odds to get them to the promised land of the prem.

Top level football has no place for the Norwich’s of this world without huge bankrolling and selling their soul so I don’t see the point in being remotely emotionally involved with it. All a bit pointless really unless you actually go to the games and enjoy the banter/social aspect. They’re never going to win owt worthwhile.

Edited by Tetteys Jig

5 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

You need to take some of that attitude to the game on Tuesday. It's all very well billybigbolloxing around the forum. Try and make a mark for real. But don't cry if the bloke next to you tuts...

Anyway, back to the original question, do you think all is rosy at our quaint little family well run club? 

And please answer it without talking about billionaires taking over, careful what you wish for etc, it’s a simple question 

7 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Anyway, back to the original question, do you think all is rosy at our quaint little family well run club? 

And please answer it without talking about billionaires taking over, careful what you wish for etc, it’s a simple question 

I don't think we are a "quaint little family well run club". I'm not interested in "billionaires taking over". You "can wish for" as much money as you like but if that's your measure you will never have enough 

So you see it's not "a simple question" it's a loaded question.

Football, for me, is not about other people's money. It's about hopes and dreams. The same as it always was. With those come success and disappointment. Same as it always did. But the joy of being part of that cycle always remains.

Why are you never happy?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't think we are a "quaint little family well run club". I'm not interested in "billionaires taking over". You "can wish for" as much money as you like but if that's your measure you will never have enough 

Football, for me, is not about other people's money. It's about hopes and dreams. The same as it always was. With those come success and disappointment. Same as it always did. But the joy of being part of that cycle always remains.

Why are you never happy?

Can we have the Nigel from last night back please?

30 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Why are you never happy?

I’m happy as anything thanks! You can’t judge me when you don’t really know me. I’m not happy with how the club I’ve supported for over 50 years is being run though if that’s what you mean? 

Id just like things to change and I appreciate that you never know what the future holds but the fact is if you don’t give it a go you’ll never know. Too many people on here settle for Championship mediocrity, which of course is there right, I’d choose to hope we could be better, it’s not too much to ask, I don’t mean bankrupting the club either. The things like taking so long for a takeover to be complete, letting the SD choose when to leave it’s bizarre and I know of no other club that’s ever done that! 

3 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

I’m happy as anything thanks! You can’t judge me when you don’t really know me. I’m not happy with how the club I’ve supported for over 50 years is being run though if that’s what you mean? 

Id just like things to change and I appreciate that you never know what the future holds but the fact is if you don’t give it a go you’ll never know. Too many people on here settle for Championship mediocrity, which of course is there right, I’d choose to hope we could be better, it’s not too much to ask, I don’t mean bankrupting the club either. The things like taking so long for a takeover to be complete, letting the SD choose when to leave it’s bizarre and I know of no other club that’s ever done that! 

I’m not judging you buddy. That would be daft. As seen on the previous page many people became me someone else to post on here.

To be clear I meant why do you never post happy?

40 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I

40 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’m the same as ever Buh. And the same if you met me in the blankets or even if you gave me a limp handshake in the car park…

Just now, nutty nigel said:

I

I’m the same as ever Buh. And the same if you met me in the blankets or even if you gave me a limp handshake in the car park…

LOL! I like this new Nigel, I can feel a bit of passion finally!

Its not meant to be a crazy critique, but you have a posting style that’s very political and that can come across as inauthentic. However! I can feel in these last couple of days the genuine anger and frustration you have you clearly have right now about the club. It’s there, you might not be able to fully get it down in words, old habits die hard, but I can definitely feel it. That’s feels authentic and I appreciate it.

I can tell you care. That’s a good thing.

18 hours ago, canarybubbles said:

And the reason we went down this route - that this would make us more streetwise and harder to beat - has clearly not happened.

And the real reason was ! We needed 20 million to balance the books . 

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

LOL! I like this new Nigel, I can feel a bit of passion finally!

Its not meant to be a crazy critique, but you have a posting style that’s very political and that can come across as inauthentic. However! I can feel in these last couple of days the genuine anger and frustration you have you clearly have right now about the club. It’s there, you might not be able to fully get it down in words, old habits die hard, but I can definitely feel it. That’s feels authentic and I appreciate it.

I can tell you care. That’s a good thing.

Well that’s really nice. Thank you. I see your phobia about being banned came to nothing. Glad about that.

I can feel an honest conversation is in the air. So which is the real buh? Is it the billybigbollox on here or the limp handshaker on the car park?

I’m off out now. Will check in on you later :classic_love:

Edited by nutty nigel

18 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I’m not judging you buddy. That would be daft. As seen on the previous page many people became me someone else to post on here.

To be clear I meant why do you never post happy?

I do actually, I’m sure if you care to trawl through the pages you can find some ‘happy’ posts, like when we got promoted etc. I can’t be arsed to trawl as I’ve got better things to worry about and the football club is a long way down my list of what matters in life. 

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Well that’s really nice. Thank you. I see your phobia about being banned came to nothing. Glad about that.

I can feel an honest conversation is in the air. So which is the real buh? Is it the billybigbollox on here or the limp handshaker on the car park?

Probably somewhere in the middle, as with all things. I don’t believe I’m particularly “Billy big bollox” though to be quite honest. Im not offering people out or anything am I? I think people either get me or don’t and I don’t really care what they think particularly. 
Look at the pelters I took for my opinions on Dean Smith? Some of that went way too far but I don’t really care, it is what it is.

As far as the ban thing goes I think I’m on the last straw and there is a campaign against me to just flag all my comments so if I do disappear, it’s been emotional everyone.

3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Probably somewhere in the middle, as with all things. I don’t believe I’m particularly “Billy big bollox” though to be quite honest. Im not offering people out or anything am I? I think people either get me or don’t and I don’t really care what they think particularly. 
Look at the pelters I took for my opinions on Dean Smith? Some of that went way too far but I don’t really care, it is what it is.

As far as the ban thing goes I think I’m on the last straw and there is a campaign against me to just flag all my comments so if I do disappear, it’s been emotional everyone.

I think people either get us or don't is pretty much across the board for this place. The Dean Smith thing is interesting because you decided I had no opinion because I didn't agree with you. My opinion was Dean Smith had never really impressed me but I didn't see how sacking him would improve things. I did smile when I saw Wagner drinking out of a mug. Was it tea? I like to think so. Anyway, since you pointed out the tea thing I've only drunk coffee. Enjoying it more than tea right now so you have my gratitude for that... :classic_cool:

It appears the board is run by the report button now. Pete was a much fairer moderator but we are where we are. I've never reported a post. What's more I've never seen a post from you that warranted reporting. But people either get us or they don't...

Edited by nutty nigel

4 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I flagged him , I haven't used that button before  how many does he need ?.

4 minutes ago, Sufyellow said:

I flagged him , I haven't used that button before  how many does he need ?.

Why would you?

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Why would you?

I just wanted to try it out , I didn't know there was one until you were all arguing.   I have missed this place, had  too many years away. I wish I knew more about you all to help understand your opinions. It seems there are several who are not norwich elite on here. 

7 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

I do actually, I’m sure if you care to trawl through the pages you can find some ‘happy’ posts, like when we got promoted etc. I can’t be arsed to trawl as I’ve got better things to worry about and the football club is a long way down my list of what matters in life. 

So if the football club is a long way down your list of things that matter in life why start two threads that suggest what is happening at the football club if not top of your list of things that matter in life it is near the top. I am not having a go, it is just that your statement and how you behave do not tally............

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

So if the football club is a long way down your list of things that matter in life why start two threads that suggest what is happening at the football club if not top of your list of things that matter in life it is near the top. I am not having a go, it is just that your statement and how you behave do not tally............

It’s called having a life, but from what you state here the only people allowed to post are those where the football club matters more than anything else in their life? Is that how it is in your life, as again to quote you if that’s not the case it doesn’t tally 

6 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

It’s called having a life, but from what you state here the only people allowed to post are those where the football club matters more than anything else in their life? Is that how it is in your life, as again to quote you if that’s not the case it doesn’t tally 

I was not having a go. Your response makes no sense as I only asked you a question, how you interpret that question is up to you, I am just sorry that you took it the wrong way.............