cambridgeshire canary

*official lappinitup match thread Swans V Canaries*

Just now, By Hook or Ian crook said:

£25 million in player sales in over the summer. Less than a million spent on player purchases. Says it all really. 

I'd say John hartson is probably a step up on hwang 

Those 300 odd City fans are in fine voice now. Fantastic effort by them too to travel there. I wouldn’t have gone even if I was invited on Delia’s plane with a ‘Drink all you can before we land’ promotion. 

5 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Duffy has improved us defensively. Gibson is passive and barely effective. You suggest he’s on form this season?

Even Saturday, whilst both were good Gibson was a bit better than Duffy. And, to be pedantic, the player stats help confirm it.

• Like 1

Just now, hogesar said:

Even Saturday, whilst both were good Gibson was a bit better than Duffy. And, to be pedantic, the player stats help confirm it.

Duffy does the dirty work and is a leader. We’d crumble with anything but that type of player next to Gibson. 

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Has Hwang actually touched the ball yet?

I'm seeing Rowe and Springett but not him.

He is still trying to get the Hwang of it

1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

Heart in mouth every time Swansea attack our goal- city defence is always a concern 

I am confident this will be our back four for the opening game in the premier League next season !

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You can’t compare positions Hoggy but he’s no Kenny yet. 

1 minute ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Duffy does the dirty work and is a leader. We’d crumble with anything but that type of player next to Gibson. 

I’d like to see Duffy with Warner or Batth personally to see if we look any better. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah that makes sense. Duffy has been individually responsible for about 6 goals this season, but because Gibson was bad last season he should be dropped ahead. 

Current form is for more relevant to me than what someone did 2 years ago but you do you 😅

Duffy the more mans ginger Pele

• Haha 1

Is “Hwang” Korean for “ hide from the ball”?  Is he going to contribute something to the team, anything? Ever?

35 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Take a wild guess

Having just come on after coming home from the gym, did we cough up possession cheaply in a dangerous area then get dry-humped up the chutney channel to concede?