KiwiScot

Norwich related players/staff in the Championship

I noticed Mark Robins is in charge at Coventry and got me thinking about what ex-Norwich people are at rival clubs this season. Partic if there is a assistant coach or something like that.

Edited by KiwiScot

Aarons at Southampton, no Leeds, no Bournemouth…I suppose the last isn’t technically a rival club?!

Is Klose still at Bristol? Byram did end up signing for Leeds, too.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Aarons at Southampton, no Leeds, no Bournemouth…I suppose the last isn’t technically a rival club?!

Is Klose still at Bristol?

No I think he went back to Basel to work with their youth team or something like that.

Farke is the only one that really matters. Must not lose to Leeds, must not lose to Leeds, must not lose to Leeds...

50 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Paul Warne at Rotherham, Norwich born, but no NCFC connections.

He left a year ago next month to become manager of Derby County.

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Is Klose still at Bristol? 

I think he is on a German language equivalent of Sky as a pundit this season.

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Is Klose still at Bristol? Byram did end up signing for Leeds, too.

Anis Mehmeti is at Bristol City. Bought from Wycombe who he signed for after being released by us.

Fair play to him. Got no where near anything here and not long later was playing in the Championship, first with Wycombe. 

4 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Paul Warne at Rotherham, Norwich born, but no NCFC connections.

He admits to almost joining in with On The Ball City when he first managed Rotherham here😂

Kieran Scott at Middlesbrough-according to some, the mastermind behind all of our recent successful transfers.

And Johnny Howson is still there too.

Edited by Mr Angry
Added Howson
  • Like 1

Ruddy still at Brum I guess, and Chris Martin at QPR?

Is our old (ex-england) goalkeeping coach part of the Southampton setup still?  I'm sure he was around the upper management, possible assistant, but don't know if he's part of Russ's setup or not.

36 minutes ago, Canaries north said:

I know last season at one point 25% of premier league managers had managed watford. Not a surprise. Can only think of one in the championship. 

I wasn’t sure about this, but yes-Dyche, Gracia, Hodgson, Rodgers and Silva. I don’t know if they were all managing in the Premier League at the same time though. One more now in Edwards, though Gracia and Rodgers have gone.

Pearson and Muñoz this season in the Championship, Eustace played there but didn’t manage them.

Edited by Mr Angry

2 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Ruddy still at Brum I guess, and Chris Martin at QPR?

Is our old (ex-england) goalkeeping coach part of the Southampton setup still?  I'm sure he was around the upper management, possible assistant, but don't know if he's part of Russ's setup or not.

Craig fleming was at southampton 

Edited by norfolkngood

I've no idea about this and would take far to much research and I'm too lazy/busy!

I wander how many ex city players are still involved in the game compared to other teams. 

How many of our academy players each year have a career in pro football and how does this compare with other clubs? Is the academy doing a good job?

Sonny Carey. Let go from the academy at 16. Played at King's Lynn before ending up back in the championship with Blackpool. He's a pro footballer but can norwich take any credit from that considering they binned him off at a young age?

Edited by The Raptor