1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

This season really does feel like Premier League 2. If we play like yesterday for the campaign they’ll be some cracking atmospheres at Carrow Road. 

It's the Premier League with testicles strapped on

I'm surprised that Leicester & Coventry both played in blue.
Usually the away team plays their 2nd/3rd strip even if there's a hint of colour similarity e.g. Hull yesterday.

5 minutes ago, K Lo said:

Usually the away team plays their 2nd/3rd strip even if there's a hint of colour similarity e.g. Hull yesterday.

I think wearing another strip is more contractual now, than it being any clash. Hence, the absurd and unnecessary third strip.

Edited by RobJames

3 minutes ago, RobJames said:

I think wearing another strip is more contractual now, than it being any clash. Hence, the absurd and unnecessary third strip.

I was aware of contractual arrangements for alternative sponsors but I think there has always been a kit change for Norwich Wolves/Hull for example.

1 minute ago, K Lo said:

I was aware of contractual arrangements for alternative sponsors but I think there has always been a kit change for Norwich Wolves/Hull for example.

And Watford. And in the good old black and white days, Derby and Spurs

22 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The competitiveness is going to be intense this year I just hope we can at least have a go at being amongst it.

One or two more players of real quality signed after Max and Rashica are sold could make the difference. 

22 minutes ago, K Lo said:

There is zero color similarity between dark blue and sky blue. Neither on a colour or b&w TV

Just as there is zero color similarity between Canary Yellow and Orange for that matter. 

12 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

And Watford. And in the good old black and white days, Derby and Spurs

Ah, I knew that there was a 3rd team that played in amber/gold, Watford obviously not worth mentioning.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

I swear I saw the third kit yesterday it was like a coral colour but could have been the goalie strip?

Just checked, it is in fact the away goalkeeper kit

1 minute ago, K Lo said:

Ah, I knew that there was a 3rd team that played in amber/gold, Watford obviously not worth mentioning.

Cambridge United would be another but that's going to be in a cup game as we've not been in the same division for as long as I can remember

3 minutes ago, K Lo said:

Watford is yellow, not amber. Hull and Wolves are gold.

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Makes a change from him being in said facilities..

This joke is the closest you've come to passing the Turing test. I for one salute our new AI pinkun poster overlords.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

Now for the big one. Fully expecting a Kieran McKenna masterclass.

Due to overload I had to rest my eyes for the last 20 minutes of the Leeds game. 

Now fully awake and ready for the scum

Found it a bit odd that having equalized , Leeds players chose to celebrate like they'd  won rather than show the urgency to take the ball back to the centre circle and restart asap , given how much they had Cardiff on the ropes?