If Faes is a regular in Leicester's defence, they're in for a tough season. 

The problem Leicester have in this division is having recently won the Premier League and FA Cup. They may as well have targets on their shirts. 

Ipswich are obviously the same 😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Surprised how weak Leicester look. They still have plenty of experienced Prem players but they seem to be finding it difficult.

Experienced being the word

They might be like us last season have this, apparently “great team on paper” but FIFA stats don’t win you games in the chanpionship. It’s a hungry league for hungry players, you’ve got to really want it.

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

The problem Leicester have in this division is having recently won the Premier League and FA Cup. They may as well have targets on their shirts. 

Ipswich are obviously the same 😂

Interestingly Leicester have not gone and stuck two stars on their badge for that. The binners must be very confused

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

We've freed up some wages now Tzolis has gone and should have money coming in for Max. Use it for Hamer. Three absolutely superb passes in this match. What a player 

Game should be over, Coventry might rue all those chances missed. Leicester have been woeful second half mind. 

Hamer still not signed a new contract offered, so yes get him and we’d get promotion. 

14 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Game should be over, Coventry might rue all those chances missed. Leicester have been woeful second half mind. 

Hamer still not signed a new contract offered, so yes get him and we’d get promotion. 

I agree but I doubt Kenny would

Despite having a name that sounds like somewhere to get a nice cream tea that Dewesbury-Hall is pretty decent it’s got to be said.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Despite having a name that sounds like somewhere to get a nice cream tea that Dewesbury-Hall is pretty decent it’s got to be said.

Try Pretty Corner tea room. Yum

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Always seemed to be somewhat of a more posh or upper middle class thing having two family names with the Hyphen and all but I have noticed it seems to have become a lot more common in recent years. Is it becoming a trend or something?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Always seemed to be somewhat of a more posh or upper middle class thing having two family names with the Hyphen and all but I have noticed it seems to have become a lot more common in recent years. Is it becoming a trend or something?

I always think Ward-Prowse sounds like a solicitors firm and Loftus-Cheek sounds like a medical condition

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Not overly impressed with Leicester there as 'title favourites',  Southampton looked better but both could lose a few players yet...

Don't think it's necessary to be impressed in the first game of a 46 match season. Can remember Burnley looking pretty ordinary a year ago. 

I watched the second half. Excellent game. Coventry deserved more.

Martin and Robins two ex-Canaries in management that seem to be doing excellent jobs. He who runs the club opted for Dean Smith who consequently seems to have pitched us among the also-rans.

I'm not sure how you can rate Martin as doing an excellent job. Didn't do much at either previous club before jumping ship to S'oton. He has a long way to go to prove himself

Is NG the player with the shortest surname ever? 

When it comes to first names and surnames combined I can't think of anyone that beats Ian Ure of Arsenal 

38 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's due to people having sex outside of marriage. Shocking. 

It's all Tony Blair's fault. The Conservatives would never have allowed it

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Anyone spotted Mark Rivers near Leeds?

Last one taken down - just put soccer streams into the search engine, loads will come up

• Thanks 1

This Leeds performance has a very Farke Season 1 vibe.... and the defence a very Season 2, 3, 4, 5