Terminally Yellow

**** all you Idah haters!!! Yes!!!!

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh I'm particularly stupid. Not stupid enough to think you can win an argument by applying the word "hater" in it's most literal form though.

You genuinely don't understand the difference between thinking a player isn't good enough and pure hatred??, SERIOUSLY???

Stupid is too kind a term for you.

• Like 1

That was nuts, when he came on I thought wouldn't it be amazing if him and Rowe scored.  Place went mental, couldn't really see what happened from where I was.  But boy did that feel great!!   

Good on him, did he look happy?  Everyone was bumping him after the game, the comradery is really on a high again and it's brilliant!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

This thread is the one to follow tonight.  

Have another drink, join in.

3 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

You're very cynical for an old ****. Hope you stop posting here.

Oh dear, I get it now, you've had a shandy haven't you?

35 minutes ago, hogesar said:

The rest of your post is fine but point A seems to be demonstrably untrue from my position in the lower barclay, not least because one fan behind me shouted "Not f*cking Idah I can't stand the c*nt" whilst his brain dead mates congratulated him.

Utterly saddening, on multiple levels.

8 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

You genuinely don't understand the difference between thinking a player isn't good enough and pure hatred??, SERIOUSLY???

Stupid is too kind a term for you.

Trouble is, we've had three managers on the trot who seem to think there's something there, and apart from goals, his contribution last season was very good.

Now the first game of this season after just coming on, he has made the difference between a draw and a win.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Just now, BigManInTheBarclay said:

One goal doesn't show he's anything other than average

Average is a big improvement from people saying he is one of the worst footballers and strikers they've ever seen play for us though?

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

A) No one hates him stop being a ****

B) 1 swallow a summer does not make.

Let's hope this gives him the much needed confidence boost to go on and shut those of us up who don't think he'll be good enough for a long term successful championship career (again doesn't mean he's hated).

Maybe don’t post on this thread defending yourself or the idea that people hate Idah if you don’t want people to think you’re an Idah-hater?

Just an idea…

8 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Trouble is, we've had three managers on the trot who seem to think there's something there, and apart from goals, his contribution last season was very good.

Now the first game of this season after just coming on, he has made the difference between a draw and a win.

OK, and that's a different argument,  like I said I'd love it to be proven wrong about him. No issue with being countered on that side of the debate.

He took his goal today like a poacher that I didn't think he had in him, love to see it.

It's purely the 'hate' comment I take difference with.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, My spoon is too big! said:

Maybe don’t post on this thread defending yourself or the idea that people hate Idah if you don’t want people to think you’re an Idah-hater?

Just an idea…

What on Earth are you banging on about???

Just seen the goal. Way better finish than i realised. Superb reaction speed. 

Edited by Mr.Carrow
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, hogesar said:

The rest of your post is fine but point A seems to be demonstrably untrue from my position in the lower barclay, not least because one fan behind me shouted "Not f*cking Idah I can't stand the c*nt" whilst his brain dead mates congratulated him.

Totally and utterly agree that makes that fan a ****, I'm talking on here though, I don't recall any genuine hate on here? 

I am one who has his doubts about Idah. Today, great, he has done what we all wanted. 

But if this thread gets to about ten pages after doing what he is meant to do, then it just becomes **** for tat. Estupinan scored 11 goals in August last season and I would wager the Hull fans thought he was the business. He ended up with 13. I wonder what they were saying about him by April?

Lets just celebrate today's superb win and congratulate Adam on scoring the winner.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Totally and utterly agree that makes that fan a ****, I'm talking on here though, I don't recall any genuine hate on here? 

You genuinely don't think 

1623893917_Screenshot_20230805-1743002.thumb.png.cde0e3b4b30371fdd3c4f4ad77b90c03.png

Makes you a hater? Come on Hairy.

15 minutes ago, BigManInTheBarclay said:

One goal doesn't show he's anything other than average

And miserable posts like yours don’t prove you’re a binner. 🤔 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

You genuinely don't think 

1623893917_Screenshot_20230805-1743002.thumb.png.cde0e3b4b30371fdd3c4f4ad77b90c03.png

Makes you a hater? Come on Hairy.

Seriously,  that's clearly a joke 🙄

My God there's no arguing with stupid 

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Seriously,  that's clearly a joke 🙄

My God there's no arguing with stupid 

I would feel I was being stalked. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, BigManInTheBarclay said:

Oh.....what an original reply. Bell-end.

So, one poster feels the need to tell the forum that despite one of our academy players scoring a crucial goal in the final seconds of the first game of the season, he’s only average.

The other criticises him for it in a light-hearted way.

Who’s the bell-end? You decide…

Edited by Nuff Said

2 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Just that.

Haters ?

How old are you.... 12  ?

Pointing out that a player is not up to the standard required does not amount to hate. I suspect you already know that, but your desperation to gain attention is up there with Cambs.

3 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Haters ?

How old are you.... 12  ?

Pointing out that a player is not up to the standard required does not amount to hate. I suspect you already know that, but your desperation to gain attention is up there with Cambs.

And yet you can't resist giving it to me. 

Haters gonna hate.

2 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Edited 1 hour ago by TheGunnShow
What? P-o-r-n got censored???

Heavily in the 1970s