Feedthewolf

Pukki's first goal for Minnesota...

Characteristic classy finish, but you could sail an oil freighter between those two centre-backs! In other news, that Minnesota shirt is dead sexy...

11 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Characteristic classy finish, but you could sail an oil freighter between those two centre-backs! In other news, that Minnesota shirt is dead sexy...

Yeah....I do like that shirt....It's well lush....

If he'd had that sort of space in the Championship 50 goals would have been likely.

A significant drop in quality but good luck to him.

12 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

If he'd had that sort of space in the Championship 50 goals would have been likely.

A significant drop in quality but good luck to him.

It reminds me of last season.  Sadly the gaping chasm between the centre backs and the complete bypassing of central defensive midfield with a single pass elements rather than the weighted through ball and archetypal Pukki finish.

You could have muted the commentary and pixilated out his face, name and number and I could have told you exactly who finished that.

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

$125 for the official shirt with his name on the back. Not gonna lie, I'm very tempted.

Couldn't you get a knock-off from that site you mentioned for a quarter of the price? I'm certainly not tempted at that price!

• Haha 1

He had loads of space, but he was missing those kind of chances for us last season. Glad he's got his mojo back.

Awww actually raised a smile to my face.  So glad he's gone somewhere like Minnesota as can still appreciate him as a player and a person.

• Like 1

Keep banging them in, Teemu. Can't complain that we didn't get anything for him - we signed him without a fee and he gave us no trouble, as well as a shedload of goals.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Was it on debut? 

They played a few days ago, which was his debut was sub in a game they lost 4-1. 

This must've been his first start though, as scored around 20 mins.  Didn't even realise they played, so first I'd seen of it.

Nice finish. I do really love the short as well. What's this knock off website? 

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Couldn't you get a knock-off from that site you mentioned for a quarter of the price? I'm certainly not tempted at that price!

I didn't think they'd go as niche as Minnesota United, but I've just checked and they do...

37 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I didn't think they'd go as niche as Minnesota United, but I've just checked and they do...

Could you pop me a link, please? :classic_wink:

5 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

He had Plenty of Practice with CB's like that when he was  here Training against Hanley and Gibson 

• Haha 2

"world class finish" - love the drama of American commentary. Yeah it was a decent finish but world class is seriously pushing it 😅

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Could you pop me a link, please? :classic_wink:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/23-24-minnesota-united-soccer-jerseys-tapias/882919381.html?dspm=pcen.sp.list.2.sN3ng55lpoA7ST2NBBgc&resource_id=882919381&scm_id=yf.prodauto.92.2lBQGX9x57GI44OPA-ocfmPMFq-3iramOzX.2-d_2_0_0_0_0_1_c2_d1fmOvTc43I.Ielo0ydSWHminnesotaXuniteBrxqk6fC5bO5cEss

It doesn't have Pukki 22 as an option, but you can include it in the comments at the order stage and they'll apply whatever you request.

• Thanks 1

Bit worried abut that website. Decided to check out a remote kit or two and plonked in the Faroe Islands. The kit they came up with didn't have the kit manufacturer (Errea) and definitely wasn't a kit they've worn.

(I was in Torshavn for four days with Miss TGS last month. Of course I made sure she saw the national stadium there!)

5 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

$125 for the official shirt with his name on the back. Not gonna lie, I'm very tempted.

How much?!?!

Done, for the princely sum of £11.73. Will report back with my findings when it arrives!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Bit worried abut that website. Decided to check out a remote kit or two and plonked in the Faroe Islands. The kit they came up with didn't have the kit manufacturer (Errea) and definitely wasn't a kit they've worn.

(I was in Torshavn for four days with Miss TGS last month. Of course I made sure she saw the national stadium there!)

Did you buy it, or are you basing it on the images from the website? They don't ever put the kit manufacturer on the website as it can lead to them being shutdown, but when they come through the post they've got the logo on.

I haven't seen them yet as I'm in the office, but my England Women's shirt order came through today ready for the World Cup;

image.thumb.png.73accd5c544f0b065525d5a67c37f496.png

Edited by canarydan23
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Did you buy it, or are you basing it on the images from the website? They don't ever put the kit manufacturer on the website as it can lead to them being shutdown, but when they come through the post they've got the logo on.

I haven't seen them yet as I'm in the office, but my England Women's shirt order came through today ready for the World Cup;

image.thumb.png.73accd5c544f0b065525d5a67c37f496.png

Nope, didn't buy it, but the kit wasn't the same at all. That made me particularly suspicious before even noticing that errea weren't mentioned on it.

6 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Done, for the princely sum of £11.73. Will report back with my findings when it arrives!

I'm in as well, was pleasantly surprised by the conversion into pounds as I'm off to the US next month. I hadn't checked, but the pound must be doing OK against the dollar right now.

2 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Nope, didn't buy it, but the kit wasn't the same at all. That made me particularly suspicious before even noticing that errea weren't mentioned on it.

I reckon for niche clubs they don't put much effort in. I'm now sat in my England Womens one and it's really impressive. Actually feels better to wear than last season's Norwich shirt.