Feedthewolf

Pukki's first goal for Minnesota...

Played his 2nd game last night,

And according to Flashscore,

He was the worst player on the pitch, scoring 6.3

Bigger gap between those defenders than the Maginot Line... 

And to think, someone was trying to argue that the MLS was a quality place to recruit players from not long ago.

Give me the Bundesliga 2 anyday!

On 13/07/2023 at 15:24, Feedthewolf said:

Done, for the princely sum of £11.73. Will report back with my findings when it arrives!

You got yours? Mine arrived just now, pretty impressive. I normally take a Medium but their size guide scared me so went Large. Could have gone Medium after all, but it's not too bad.

17 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

You got yours? Mine arrived just now, pretty impressive. I normally take a Medium but their size guide scared me so went Large. Could have gone Medium after all, but it's not too bad.

Ha! Yep, mine arrived this afternoon. Very impressed with the quality, would definitely buy from them again. Cheers for the heads-up!

On 26/07/2023 at 20:08, Feedthewolf said:

Ha! Yep, mine arrived this afternoon. Very impressed with the quality, would definitely buy from them again. Cheers for the heads-up!

Any clues as to where it was sent from? There is a lot of stuff on there I’d be interested in buying but I had assumed it was another of these factories in China churning out poor quality tat that bears no resemblance to the pictures and often doesn’t arrive.

3 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Any clues as to where it was sent from? There is a lot of stuff on there I’d be interested in buying but I had assumed it was another of these factories in China churning out poor quality tat that bears no resemblance to the pictures and often doesn’t arrive.

They do come from those factories in China but the quality is decent for the price. It can be a bit pot luck, for example I bought England Women shirts for me and my family but the youngest's has the wrong shade of blue. The rest were all great though.

The names and numbers are generally stuck with **** fabric glue, so wash them at as low a temperature as possible else they peel pretty quick.

I'll attach my latest purchases...

IMG-20230713-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20230726-WA0007.jpeg

IMG-20230726-WA0005.jpeg

On 13/07/2023 at 08:20, Feedthewolf said:

Characteristic classy finish, but you could sail an oil freighter between those two centre-backs! In other news, that Minnesota shirt is dead sexy...

Gotta be said, the weight of pass is right up his street, our Goat will do well there.