Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

23/24 away kit and keeper kits launched

Can't be the only one thinking it would look so much better with just the plain green and none of the lines mind? Still, all green is neat

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

The collar is giving me palpitations. Why not a normal V?? A V-neck which isn’t.. it’s jarring 

No weird collar and none of those lines and it would have been perfect

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

The collar is giving me palpitations. Why not a normal V?? A V-neck which isn’t.. it’s jarring 

Yeah that collar is odd and it makes me wonder how comfortable it'll actually be to wear. Hope it isn't a feature of all our kits. 

• Like 3

I liked it in the images with the players wearing wearing it, but then saw the other player less images, and I really don't like the seam across the chest and the "fancy" panels over the shoulder. The neckline is a bit odd as well. If it was just green over the shoulders, it would be, imo, a great shirt.

It’ll be an ‘on the stall city’ dash for last years away and third for me in about 2 weeks rather than this one. It just looks like ‘generic football shirt A’ - something East Anglia City would wear on Pro Evo 4

11 minutes ago, king canary said:

Yeah that collar is odd and it makes me wonder how comfortable it'll actually be to wear. Hope it isn't a feature of all our kits. 

I have bad news for you..

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I have bad news for you..

One person's view is bad news?

Kits divide opinion, it was ever thus. 

If that collar is weird to wear I am sure that the players will be cutting the kit to make it more comfortable.

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Yeah. Grass green colour. Brilliant. Nothing like making players stand out against the background is there.....

Palm Face GIF - Palm Face GIFs

Now we can be rubbish away from home too, because they wont be able to see each other.

4 minutes ago, tricky974 said:

If that collar is weird to wear I am sure that the players will be cutting the kit to make it more comfortable.

The collar looks like the 96/97 Mitre shirt.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How ever do plymouth cope?

Plymouth would be Champs League winners if they played in red.

• Haha 3

It's really boring compared to last year's but then I never felt it really looked right to wear it at a home game, whereas green looks acceptable for FCR.

I'll see how it compares to the home version. I have a feeling it will be a different shade of yellow, more hi-viz.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

It's really boring compared to last year's but then I never felt it really looked right to wear it at a home game, whereas green looks acceptable for FCR.

I'll see how it compares to the home version. I have a feeling it will be a different shade of yellow, more hi-viz.

I dont. If anything I rather we go back to our old almost orange dark yellow than go for a bright lemon candy yellow

4 minutes ago, Canarywary said:
7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How ever do plymouth cope?

Plymouth would be Champs League winners if they played in red.

Plymouth wear white shorts and have white sleeves, our new away kit is completeley camouflage green. It's a kind of madness.

Edited by lake district canary