Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Phil Schofield

I’m sure many on here are big fans of this gifted presenter and have followed his career. From Going Live to the amazing Dancing On Ice and of course This Morning. 

There’s more revelations and confessions from Phil today as this story moves into top gear. If you could give any advice to this television treasure what would it be? 

Funny how the only people that didn't know what he was up to were the press, his colleagues and me. 

23 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Seriously, who gives a ****?

It's similar to the Prince Harry nonsense. I find myself talking about this and then feel ashamed that I have allowed myself to be dragged into talking about it. 

• Like 1

Old man sleeps with an 18 year old and lies about it. What a shocker! Or 18 year old sleeps with old man.

Only thing that could need checked is grooming which would be pretty obvious as it's not I knew him before he was 18(or 16 I'm not sure on the law there) it would be a pattern of behaviour.

Edited by KiwiScot

Just strikes me as funny that, after decades in the public eye, he suddenly started attracting all this gossip after he came out as gay.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

2 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Old man sleeps with an 18 year old and lies about it. What a shocker! Or 18 year old sleeps with old man.

Only thing that could need checked is grooming which would be pretty obvious as it's not I knew him before he was 18(or 16 I'm not sure on the law there) it would be a pattern of behaviour.

Pretty sure he did know him before he was 18 which is part of it.

Nevermind that him coming out as gay when he did was as a smokescreen to try and cover up him cheating on his wife with a teenage guy

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

48 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Pretty sure he did know him before he was 18 which is part of it.

Nevermind that him coming out as gay when he did was as a smokescreen to try and cover up him cheating on his wife with a teenage guy

So many people cheat. It's not that uncommon. Plenty of stories of people having nasty shocks when they've had DNA tests done. Monogamy's just a social construct, which people are conditioned into.

Incredible that the UK's still so prudish. Over here, if someone has an affair in the public eye, it's barely considered newsworthy.

Laughable that it's considered more shocking than someone wanting to chop their todger off because they've got it into their head they should have been a woman.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

5 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’m sure many on here are big fans of this gifted presenter and have followed his career. From Going Live to the amazing Dancing On Ice and of course This Morning. 

There’s more revelations and confessions from Phil today as this story moves into top gear. If you could give any advice to this television treasure what would it be? 

Don't move into top gear, they're going to cancel it after Flintoff's crash.

5 hours ago, Herman said:

Funny how the only people that didn't know what he was up to were the press, his colleagues and me. 

How did you know?

1 hour ago, Barbe bleu said:

How did you know?

I didn't, as I said. 

The truth will eventually all come out, super injunctions or not.

Show business is rammed full of freaks and wronguns, … where’s Jonny Rotten, he tells the truth!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Phil is a liar, liar, his pants are on fire.. And uh, something that rymes about his being arrested for child grooming soon or something

Poor old Wally Hillbilly. She didn't give a monkeys that he had lied to his wife. But she is now very hurt. Poor diddums.

Celebrities? First up against the wall.

• Like 1

On 27/05/2023 at 08:13, Nuff Said said:

Seriously, who gives a ****?

Today's top comment👍

• Thanks 1

On 27/05/2023 at 08:41, Herman said:

It's similar to the Prince Harry nonsense. I find myself talking about this and then feel ashamed that I have allowed myself to be dragged into talking about it. 

I'd never watched him on TV and wondered what all the fuss was about. Read a couple of pages about it in The Sunday Times and I'm still none the wiser. 

22 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I'd never watched him on TV and wondered what all the fuss was about. Read a couple of pages about it in The Sunday Times and I'm still none the wiser. 

It's the riches to rags story of a man with no discernible talent, literally none other than being able to talk, turning out to be a bit of an arsehole.😫

46 minutes ago, Herman said:

It's the riches to rags story of a man with no discernible talent, literally none other than being able to talk, turning out to be a bit of an arsehole.😫

Leave Boris out of it! 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Little Eamonn Holmes has weighed in on Phil with force today. This is getting messy now. 

He is another cnut who doesn't like anybody but himself.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

He is another cnut who doesn't like anybody but himself.

True, time for another celebrity boxing match? Gervais v Bovey was a good scrap. 

Perfect opportunity to air the feminine viewpoint on Loose Women today...... waited and waited but no, probs not newsworthy enough.

I think this has more legs yet and you can hear the knives being sharpened tonight.