10 minutes ago, Satriales said:

All these Cov fans have come out of the woodwork. Dont think they've ever sold out this ground before. Still hope beat Boro though.

Was half empty when I went a few months back for our game there.

21 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

18,000 average this season which isnt exactly a good look for a 40,000 capacity stadium.. Could be worse back only a few years ago in league one they had an average around 8000

Average was 20,000 and you’ve added 8,000 to the capacity. 

• Haha 2

Another one of our 27 loan keepers is playing in a playoff final today... although sadly it isn't going quite so well for young Dylan Berry. His St Albans team are 3-0 down after 35 minutes against Oxford City 😞

31 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Come on now, we know facts are just an illusion when CC is involved in the posting 😉

41 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Tbf to Cambridge the cbs arena is reported to be 40,500

Edited by SwearyCanary

16 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Who is Vicky McClure ?

Hi, she's Vicky McClure. You may remember her from such medical films as "Alice Doesn't Live Anymore" and "Mommy, What's Wrong With That Man's Face?”😁

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Tbf to Cambridge the cbs arena is reported to be 40,500

There’s the football ground and indoor adjoining venue. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

There’s the football ground and indoor adjoining venue. 

From the confines of his mums back bedroom alongside desperation at getting in to start a thread faster than anyone you don’t expect him to check his google searches for factual  accuracy do you? 

5 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

The Man City midfield player I can't spell has scored an extraordinary goal at Everton. Haaland has made it 2 as I write this

Haaland has six and a half games to get 12 goals and beat Dixie Dean's record.

27 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Arsenal 2-0 down to Brighton! 

Man City winning the league again then 🥱

That's that then. Arsenal have choked and handed it to Mancity. Nevermind.

• Like 1

Gilmour played today??? I mean I'll be honest and say I wasn't overly paying attention especially in the first half, but genuinely didn't even notice him.

Great result though for Brighton

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Gilmour played today??? I mean I'll be honest and say I wasn't overly paying attention especially in the first half, but genuinely didn't even notice him.

Great result though for Brighton

A result that was only made possible by the great ones appearance, without that they'd surely have lost 9-0 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheDarkKnight said:

I think you cut and pasted that from the Brighton vs Manchester United match.

Enjoy doing that 38 times next season.

So that means that's 2 games he's done nothing of actual note barring probably a 89% 5 yard sideways pass success rate, unless of course you want to inform us of all his KEY passes, goal saving tackles, assists or goals he has been part of so far??

22 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Another start for Gilmour.

3 starts in the previous 4 matches: 3 wins and 3 clean sheets (against Arsenal and Manchester United).

It's fair to say that he's won the trust of De Zerbi.

Well done Billy Boy. 60 mins today , amazing 👏  and Arsenal this time. Pep will be thanking you for chipping in and handing the title over to Man City. 🤫🤭😇.

Remember Billy there is no (I) in team. Keep up the good work. 👍 Stay humble . Team work son 💪 that's what it's all about. Some teams have got it, others haven't.  Looks like your a big positive for De Zerbi and Brighton. 

Edited by Mengo
  • Like 1

That's a lot of words to say not a lot 🤣.

Fair play to De Zerbi, using this time just before the window reopens to get his name out there, I hope it works 👍

13 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Out of 15 central midfielders who were starting today, two were English: Downes for a club who just about survived relegation and Garner who might get relegated.

Meanwhile, Gilmour is starting for a top six club. Nice.

Oh wait, England starter Kalvin Phillips got a massive two minutes from the bench.

How Manchester City signed Kalvin Phillips for £42m – almost the perfect transfer. How did Manchester City manage to sign Kalvin Phillips, a highly-rated England international, for just £42 million, plus another three in add-ons?

What a steal 👏🤭🤫🙊🙉🙈🤣

Edited by Mengo

44 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Totally. The most expensive seat cover in history.

And people laughed when I said that Gilmour would walk into the England XI. Cuz, ya know, they have so much quality to choose from, like... and... oh, not forgetting...and also...

Billy Gilmour - 7

Got stuck in once again in a combative display. He did lots of neat and tidy work and showed he is a good option to have in the centre of the park.

Ready to make History and take Brighton into Europe for the first time in their history. 

Edited by Mengo

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well Arsenal through that away.

And Man City through thissaway

One a door says winners, one a door says seconda place

(best read as Stavros)

2 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

So that means that's 2 games he's done nothing of actual note barring probably a 89% 5 yard sideways pass success rate, unless of course you want to inform us of all his KEY passes, goal saving tackles, assists or goals he has been part of so far??

Kind of sounds a bit like Skipp for us. I never really noticed him doing alot but I certainly missed him when he wasn't there. 

Gilmour was the wrong player for norwich at the time. Massively overhyped by the media/chelsea fans and was always going to struggle in a poor team. He's doing ok now. Good luck to him. 

I'm off to start a thread about why Harry Kane is actually ****e just because he couldn't cut it against conference Luton 10 years ago

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@TheDarkKnight - Are you posting about Gilmour on one of the Brighton forums by any chance.

They seem to like him.

Edited by KiwiScot

Liverpool fans bombarding the BBC website saying they actually want to lose to Leicester so Everton go back into the relegation zone rather then trying to catch Man U and Champions League.

8 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Liverpool fans bombarding the BBC website saying they actually want to lose to Leicester so Everton go back into the relegation zone rather then trying to catch Man U and Champions League.

In 2004/05, Pompey fans were at the hawthorns actively supporting West Brom, to condemn the saints to relegation. Of course it was to no avail, as a Dean Ashton hat trick insured a 4-1 win for Norwich at Fulham….

• Haha 2

There's something oddly sad about watching a Dean Smith team play long balls up to the head of James Maddison 

• Like 2