Simon Hooper misses a clear hand ball and within  the first 13 minutes the players have tried to con him about 3 or 4 times because they know he makes stupid decisions. Happened in the last game I watched him ref bafflingly in the PL where the players tried to con him all game because they know they might get something. 

Sorry for going all Frank Grimes but how is he where he is in the game? It defies all logic , he must be someone important's brother in-law or something. 

Hate to say it, but I think we'd fold in a match like this.  Shows the importance of players like McLean at this level.

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Very poor defending in the box from sunderland.. Rather reminds me of us!

Hmmm but also a good set piece move from Luton tbf 

16 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Simon Hooper misses a clear hand ball and within  the first 13 minutes the players have tried to con him about 3 or 4 times because they know he makes stupid decisions. Happened in the last game I watched him ref bafflingly in the PL where the players tried to con him all game because they know they might get something. 

Sorry for going all Frank Grimes but how is he where he is in the game? It defies all logic , he must be someone important's brother in-law or something. 

Hand down by his side no hand ball 

I said before I wanted Luton to go up. But watching them in these last two games I reckon they might have a good chance of staying up actually with how they play and how good they are at set plays, they look like a lower-PL style side, they don't have much quality but set pieces and intensity can set you up for success as a promoted team. Sunderland are a small team with no pace and they try to pass it around meaning they would get utterly murdered in the PL and that would be much funnier to watch than Luton scraping their way to survival. 

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Would love to see us re-sign Carlton Morris if Luton don't go up. 

Gary sweet would milk the s**t out of that deal 

Sunderland look shellshocked after that.  Great move to play it out wide again, having that strength in the box.

3 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

More chance of us getting Jody Morris. He’s way out of our price range.

How about Johnny Morris ?

• Haha 1

Tried to get a ticket for tonight but they were rarer than rocking horse **** 

Just now, Yobocop said:

Tried to get a ticket for tonight but they were rarer than rocking horse **** 

The filtered word was p0° lol 

Penny for Watford fan's thoughts.

At the start of this season, Rob Edwards was said to be the manager they would be backing long term, keen to get away from the hiring and firing culture they'd earnt a reputation for.

A shaky start (hardly a surprise given relegation) and Watford revert to type and sack Edwards - only for him to turn up at local rivals Luton who are now 45 minutes from a play off final. 

I'd be fumin' buh.

It's a long time since I have seen a team so dangerous and dominant when putting (super) crosses into the box as Luton were in that first half.

I hope they go up as it will be fun.

Another thing is that the Premier League scene will, at last, be embellished with a stand even more Mickey Mouse than the Main Stand at Carrow Road. There's not even a cathedral in the background to admire.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The Kenny showing you don't need a huge stadium to generate an atmosphere.

Always been the same 

mick Harford just on, a legend at Luton 

Edited by Yobocop
Clarity

A Luton v Coventry final would be mental. Within the last ten years you’d have an old division 4 team playing a team from the conference to reach the promised land.