Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 38

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

In this penultimate week of our Rays Funds season we have @NWC making the final six selections. NWC returned to our threads this season after quite a break and has proved to all that once a top PUP always a top PUP. He’s having an amazing season with 30/37 81% winning picks at a profitability of +4.68. The PUPs in the Final six hot seat these last three weeks are a re-run of the first few weeks of the season and in week three NWC got the six and added £30.27 to the pot. Later he won with the Norwich picks adding £57.87 which is the most this season so far. So let’s help him to an amazing season treble with our very best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

This week we have @TIL 1010 making the final selections for City’s match at WBA on Saturday. Tilly’s on a great run at the moment with 30/37 81% winning picks and has picked correctly for 15 of the last 16 weeks. If he hadn’t had an unlucky start he would have been challenging at the top of the table. Tilly’s a former PUP’s league champion as well as having five previous wins on Arrdee’s honours board. He’s won before when making the Norwich match picks so let’s help him add to our record breaking pot with some great options from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

PUP backing his own picks had another win last night adding £9.55 to the presentation pot as we travel North from four grand…

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Til 1010 and NWC. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Marcus and John, the thread is yours...

Edited by nutty nigel

I am on it Nutty and pleased to do the Norwich picks on the weekend that hopefully the fat lady sings ( A certain poster will know what i mean ). I will be back Friday evening with my selections.

• Thanks 1

League 1 this week

Plymouth v Burton - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw

Best of luck NWC, Tilly, and all you PUPs 

Sweden for me this week with:

BK HACKEN v IFK Varnamo HOME WIN

Good Luck NWC and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, HT/FT Draw/Swansea. Best of luck Mr.T

Good luck, everybody!

My pick for @NWC for the six is Benfica to win away to Gil Vicente at around 1/3.

For @TIL 1010, having been to the Blackburn match I've seen us pull out great performances away from home recently. The odds are relatively long on Norwich, so there's value to be had there for sure. Let's go with Sara to score anytime at 4/1.

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to my fellow picker this week @NWC not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

It is through gritted teeth that i am picking a HOME WIN for THE SCUM v Exeter.

Greetings all! I’m heading back to the sun tomorrow so here’s my picks!

Napoli to beat Salernitana in Serie A to clinch the title, and for Tilly, I will say a penalty in the game 

My choice for the Final Six this week is a Home Win for Fiorentina vs Sampdoria.

For the Norwich match, Over 5.5 goals.

Best of luck to @NWC, @TIL 1010 and the rest of you PUPs wherever you may be.

Thanks PUPs - I’ve put an extra Tenner in so let’s have 6 bankers and 6 wild Childs to get 2 chances at some money for this great charity. 

I will make the final picks Friday evening so pls keep them coming. 

Good luck on our match @TIL 1010 - my pick would be Sara to find his shooting boots again 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Thanks 1

Manchester City Women to beat Reading Women on Sunday. 

Despite feeling this cannot happen, Norwich HT and Full Time. 

Very best of luck. 

Edited by dj11

12 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am on it Nutty and pleased to do the Norwich picks on the weekend that hopefully the fat lady sings ( A certain poster will know what i mean ). I will be back Friday evening with my selections.

Well done for finding a pic all on your own this week and not having to rely on a woman pointing you in the right direction. If you want any help with your WBA v City predictions, dont be afraid to pick up the phone 🙂

This week I’ll go for Bayern to win against Hertha Berlin. For our match I can’t see anything but a West Brom win so West Brom to win 3-1. Good luck pups!

3 hours ago, Kathy said:

Well done for finding a pic all on your own this week and not having to rely on a woman pointing you in the right direction. If you want any help with your WBA v City predictions, dont be afraid to pick up the phone 🙂

Yeah righto whatever so i suppose you are trawling through womens games across the globe looking for a 1/25 somewhere in a fruitless effort to avoid coughing up £20 all at the same time praying for an Exeter win.

Edited by TIL 1010

Chesterfield v Maidstone home win for me please.

Despite the mathematical possibilities, City's game is a dead rubber really so I'd back a draw (not that he'll choose mine!)

Good luck both, especially NWC 🙂

Hi PUPs, as I'm languishing near the bottom of table with not even pride to play for, for NWC how about a wild child bet on SCHALKE 04 VS. WERDER BREMEN (home win) at 11/8. Schalke need points to avoid relegation and Werder Bremen secured safety last week and so may be on the beach.

For the City bet, Sarge to score first in a 2-2 draw.

All the best everyone!

Apples

For @NWC I'm going for a game that's probably in-between a banker and a wild child..

FC Copenhagen v Brondby Home Win

For @TIL 1010 I'll stick with...

Sara to score from outside the box

3 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

I'm languishing near the bottom of table with not even pride to play for

The table you can see Apples. Try dropping down to the depths were I am

• Haha 2

Think I may have stumbled on a little bit of value with....

Leicester City v Everton....Draw.(Monday).

For the Norwich home I'll go with BTTS.

All the best to both @NWC and @TIL 1010 and all our fellow pup's this week.

For the six I'm going for Wehen in Liga 3. Now in second place and topping the form table of the last 5 games they look to consolidate 2nd place and an automatic promotion place against bottom placed Meppen. The odds of around 1.36 reflect the heavy favourite status.

For us, I'm going for a loss and even that West Brom will keep a clean sheet such is the loss of my confidence. Added to the fact that being a point ahead WB may feel this game is their absolute last chance - needing to win their last two games and especially this one at home.

Good luck all Pups and especially @TIL 1010and @NWC 

Good luck PUPs, coming to an end of another season.......you're all superstars.......

Last day of the Czech season and Slavia Prague v Hradec Karlove - Home win to wrap up another league title.

For City, 3-1 to WBA.

OTBC

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Diesel Doris said:

Sweden for me this week with:

BK HACKEN v IFK Varnamo HOME WIN

Good Luck NWC and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, HT/FT Draw/Swansea. Best of luck Mr.T

Swansea ?

Hi pups

my pick is Fulham v MAN CITY.  AWAY WIN

For the city bet Sara to score first

good luck to all

A very good morning to you @nutty nigel and a confession that i had forgotten i am out for lunch today followed by an afternoon on the sauce so i am leaving my selections here now whilst i have a clear head. I am also sending you a tenner for some extra attempts to win a few quid.

The clear picture is that most don't fancy our chances at all with a draw at best by a handful so..................

WBA 1-0

WBA 2-0

WBA 3-0

WBA 3-1

WBA 3-2.

City 0-1

City 0-2

City 1-2

Draw 0-0

Draw 1-1.

Draw 2-2.

Sara to score at anytime

Sargent to score at anytime

Pukki to score at anytime

Hernandez to score at anytime

Gunn to save a penalty

Red card in the game

Under 8 corners in the game

Over 15 fouls committed by City.

Over 10 fouls committed by WBA

A quid on each of those @nutty nigel please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good luck everyone, especially NWC and my old mate Tilly

DUNFERMLINE v Clyde - HOME WIN Scotland League 1

Too late for Til who'll no doubt be frequenting Yarmo's finest later (went on a horrendous pub crawl there with him and Duncan years ago)!

But I would have suggested SORENSEN anytime

Leedscanary

3 minutes ago, Leedscanary said:

Too late for Til who'll no doubt be frequenting Yarmo's finest later (went on a horrendous pub crawl there with him and Duncan years ago)!

No chance of me in Yarmo as you call it as even the dogs roam the streets there wearing sandals these days to avoid cutting their paws on broken glass.