Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Ma****er sticking the boot in

Much more will be found. Delia's current nonsense includes her being a Christian and boiling an egg. It's a bit of light relief amongst the doom and gloom.

Bergkamp out.

• Haha 1

This really isn't an issue is it? We'll have loads of scouts and whoever this one is will likely just be UK based. I hate it when journalists drop hints like 'serious flaws at the club' then refuse to elaborate further. Either say what you've got to say or keep your mouth shut. I'm sure there are serious flaws all over the club, because you don't fall this far this quickly without there being problems but he doesn't provide any actual examples. 

I get that you can just go on twitter and say this is exactly what's wrong and these one or two individuals are responsible but if you're going to make that tweet instead of singling one individual out for an innocuous issue, he should have highlighted a more broad issue that's having an actual effect on our performances on the pitch 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, king canary said:

Remember when he was Webbers favoured journalist?

Doesn't really make sense. If they don't like flying does that mean they aren't a good scout? Does it mean they won't fly or do they just not enjoy it?

Of all the things to attack the club about recently, this doesn't really seem very relevant.

• Like 1

Just now, Ian said:

Doesn't really make sense. If they don't like flying does that mean they aren't a good scout? Does it mean they won't fly or do they just not enjoy it?

Of all the things to attack the club about recently, this doesn't really seem very relevant.

I think Nick obviously has had some sort of personal issue with Webber to post such nonsense things 😅😅

Like King said, they clearly used to get along well but he's constantly poked at stuff since.

10 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Has a terrible altitude problem....

Perhaps our new manager bounce was just to high for him.

1 minute ago, Ian said:

Yeah it's a bit silly without further context.

I'm just amused by how badly him and Webber seem to have fallen out. In the early days this guy was the person who you could to for reliable Norwich info due to a clearly good relationship with Webber. Now he's kicking him any chance he gets. Makes you wonder what happened!

Just now, Ian said:

Without context it really doesn’t tell us anything.

Is this person involved or in charge of any international scouting? Is the unwillingness to fly causing them to not go to places they arguably should be?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Much more will be found. Delia's current nonsense includes her being a Christian and boiling an egg. It's a bit of light relief amongst the doom and gloom.

Bergkamp out.

I take it that means Wynnie is good though yeah? 

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Bergkamp out.

The amount of money squandered in recent tines could have bought enough boiled eggs and Bibles to justify rewriting the parable of the loaves and fishes.

4 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I take it that means Wynnie is good though yeah? 

I don't know what it means or why it's relevant. Do you?

Screenshot_2023-04-23-14-59-30-49_a1202a63f5df5ae4ca780f6a6566a2f8.thumb.jpg.13dee1cc48ccfe59b68c39b1eb0d3f79.jpg

Sounds like i just upset an American while typing this..

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Haha 1

It's clear to me there has to be a cultural problem at the club. The seeming atypical board structure, the relationships between board members, the total lack of leadership from anybody outside of the immediate coaching staff (when did we last hear from Webber, Adams, Delia?) all point to an organisation where those at the top believe their own hype and feel untouchable.

Ultimately, you cannot capitulate in the way we have over the last two seasons without there being some serious problems behind the scenes. When was the last time any fan was confident we will come back from a goal down to get anything from a game?

I don't believe it's fair to level this all at Webber, but ultimately I don't think many (if any) fans understand the identity or plan at the football club now, which has led to a huge disconnect between fans and staff.

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, essex canary said:

The amount of money squandered in recent tines could have bought enough boiled eggs and Bibles to justify rewriting the parable of the loaves and fishes.

Do you understand the parable of loaves and fishes?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't know what it means or why it's relevant. Do you?

Screenshot_2023-04-23-14-59-30-49_a1202a63f5df5ae4ca780f6a6566a2f8.thumb.jpg.13dee1cc48ccfe59b68c39b1eb0d3f79.jpg

Sounds like i just upset an American while typing this..

I got a different message

FF3D8501-959C-4799-ACBC-9F219C2876F6.jpeg

• Haha 8

21 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Do you understand the parable of loaves and fishes?

To promote the welfare of encyclopedia door to door salesman.