cambridgeshire canary

If we went up how many goals would Haaland score against us?

Fair to say this is quite the record.

At a brand new club.

In a brand new country.

With a world cup break inbetween.

And he's only 22 and it's only April.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

At a brand new club.

In a brand new country.

1.2 billion goals against us.

• Haha 1

Pep would take him off before he broke any single game record so it’d be OK. 

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

At a brand new club.

In a brand new country.

He is a machine but England is not that new to him given that he was born in Leeds and lived here for the first three years of his life whilst his dad played for Leeds.........

None, Omo would have him in his pocket.

Honestly, some on here were pant wetting how many Hugill would score against us. He was sh1te.

Edited by Capt. Pants
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

That's the spirit.

Little Old Norwich.

He just scored against Bayern. He's scoring against the top teams for fun in the league every week.

Hate to say the obvious but if you think he would not score against us you're on the strong sauce

Suarez used to top up his goal scored column by a good 9 or 10 every season we played Liverpool, can't see why Haaland would be any different 😅

28 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He just scored against Bayern. He's scoring against the top teams for fun in the league every week.

Hate to say the obvious but if you think he would not score against us you're on the strong sauce

Where did I say that he wouldn't score against City? I'd put money on him doing just that.

Somebody's on strong sauce and it 'aint me.

Imo, we should be more fearful of another season of Chumps mediocrity and the possible humiliation of a player in the colours of ITFC scoring against us rather than the prospect of the world's hottest striker, playing for one of the world's best teams exhibiting his skills on the Carrow Road turf in front of a full-house and a  worldwide audience of millions.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Yet another sh*t Cambridge thread. I seem to remember we played Man City after our first Farke promotion. At the time they hadn’t’t lost for ages. This type of thread appeared pre match. Can’t remember the result though!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Yet another sh*t Cambridge thread. I seem to remember we played Man City after our first Farke promotion. At the time they hadn’t’t lost for ages. This type of thread appeared pre match. Can’t remember the result though!!

Such a  defeatist attitude seems to be rife among a section of the support.

It might well be more justified after another season of failure in the Chumps when it's the goal-scoring ability of Jordan Hugill we will have worry about rather than that of Erling Haarland.

4 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Quite right, and we dined out on that for a few years. 

9 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Yep I remember that and also ones speculating how many Kane would get against us ?

This thread by the OP really is desperate.  The point is, Haaland is the best striker in the league and scores against pretty much everyone, so if we go up, whether or not we survive will be down to our overall performance against the rest of the league, not against him nor about how we do against the couple of teams who are fighting it out for the title and win almost every week.

The proud 9-0 record of the Scum was mentioned last time we were in the Prem, but it's still out there and a reason for them to have a star on their shirt.