cambridgeshire canary

If you can't beat Rotherham at home

Millwall lost at Hull. Blackburn drew at Huddersfield. No easy games in this league. Overall this season, no, we don't deserve to be in the top six, but it isn't because of today. Play that game ten times we'd have won it eight or nine.

• Like 2

Just now, Robert N. LiM said:

Millwall lost at Hull. Blackburn drew at Huddersfield. No easy games in this league. Overall this season, no, we don't deserve to be in the top six, but it isn't because of today. Play that game ten times we'd have won it eight or nine.

Really we have no natural goalscorers. Pukki two seasons ago was, but his past it and leaving anyway. Leaving us with Sargent and idah.

Had one of those early chances gone in I think it would have been 3 or 4. 

Other results mean no damage is done. On to the next one.

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

We've lost a position and one of the most winnable of our dwindling number of fixtures has gone.

Major damage has been done.

• Like 1

How many of us expected to beat Blackburn at Ewood in relative comfort? I certainly didn't. It's a pity we weren't able to capitalise on it, but that's the nature of this league. Teams are competitive enough to make you stumble over them if you're not quite on your game. And Rotherham did well to withstand that initial barrage - and with their reserve goalie too.

5 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

We've dropped a place.

So many chances especially in the first 20 mins great atmosphere in the crowd first half second half turned to frustration both on and off the pitch , need to off load pukki, Sargent and Idah and get a real striker who can put the ball away 

• Like 2

We could have played for 400 hours and not scored. Goss in the commentary was over praising as always and stating a goal was coming... it wasn't... we didn't look like scoring. Is he on the payroll?

Also, can somebody please explain to me how Kamara is a footballer? I've seen him play twice now and both times he looked absolutely woeful.

Edited by Michael Starr

38 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

The point is that we were and are playing catch-up - largely due to other inept home performances - so need to make gains against the sides ahead of us.  So, yes, there was damage done.  It puts extra pressure on other games; today was not good enough by a long chalk.

21 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

We could have played for 400 hours and not scored. Goss in the commentary was over praising as always and stating a goal was coming... it wasn't... we didn't look like scoring. Is he on the payroll?

Also, can somebody please explain to me how Kamara is a footballer? I've seen him play twice now and both times he looked absolutely woeful.

We did look like scoring in the first half. We should have scored. We should have scored in the second half too for that matter. It wasn't endless chances but should have been enough to win the game.

No

It also shows how poor the quality has been in the championship this year that we are even in with a shout of the playoffs. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

No

It also shows how poor the quality has been in the championship this year that we are even in with a shout of the playoffs. 

For once ( yeah i know, DS, but we've  moved on and so should you) some sense.  

13 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

For once ( yeah i know, DS, but we've  moved on and so should you) some sense.  

Uhhh shouldn’t you be cleaning your caravan or grassing people up?

Just now, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

When you never visit Carrow Rd do you deserve an opinion?

It’s an excellent point that many of the “I want to be in the premier league so I can watch Norwich play on TV more” international crowd should consider carefully.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s an excellent point that many of the “I want to be in the premier league so I can watch Norwich play on TV more” international crowd should consider carefully.

Good thing I don't want us in the top flight right now then 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Good thing I don't want us in the top flight right now then 😉

Just sick of being slagged off for not clapping hard enough from the other side of the planet from those with no real skin in the game during an awful home season pal is all.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Uhhh shouldn’t you be cleaning your caravan or grassing people up?

Wrong and wrong , but whats new?  

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Wrong and wrong , but whats new?  

You are a grass my dude. Big old grass in your caravan lol

everyone reading this should know that you are a grass and be careful what they say around a grass like you lol 

12 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Just sick of being slagged off for not clapping hard enough from the other side of the planet from those with no real skin in the game during an awful home season pal is all.

You get  slagged offfor being a slag , nothing else. Sensitive wee turdybollix aren't we.  

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You are a grass my dude. Big old grass in your caravan lol

everyone reading this should know that you are a grass and be careful what they say around a grass like you lol 

On what exactly do you base this accusation.  Fool.  Cmon let's hear it.  

Edited by wcorkcanary

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

You get  slagged offfor being a slag , nothing else. Sensitive wee turdybollix aren't we.  

Shall we all have a bet about how long it’s been since this grass came anywhere close to going to a Norwich game?

• Haha 1

As usual on this board, a sensible post deteriorates into some sort of personal slanging match.

Don’t know why I bother to read it really!,,

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Norwich don't need to be in the Premier League for us to see it these days. We can get just about every Championship game legally.

We're just one point of the playoffs with several games to go. I don't get why anyone would be as sour as some are after today's effort, whether or not they want promotion at the end of the season.

• Like 1