Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

The Pinkun Cabinet

I think we need to start a new political party. One or two will obviously be disappointed but here is my suggested Cabinet 

PM. @Herman

Sport @ricardo

DEFRA @The Raptor

Foreign affairs @keelansgrandad@keelansgrandad

Chancellor @shefcanary

Education @hogesar

Health @sonyc

Home Office currently vacant 

Chief whip @dylanisabaddog

Leader of the opposition  Essex

First order of business would have to be the future of our friends south of the border. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I boycott this cabinet for not containing me.

Director of communications? 

My department is in charge of food so I'm happy!

We're gonna have some seriously thick kids but they'll be experts in the fundamentals of xG 😄 

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

We're gonna have some seriously thick kids but they'll be experts in the fundamentals of xG 😄 

Precisely. We need to start concentrating on matters of importance. What use is maths if you don't understand xG?  Children I'm afraid will always be thick but do your best nonetheless. You won't get the blame if it goes wrong. No one else ever has. 

33 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm the daddy now so shut it. 

• Haha 1

I've just been approached by some guys in suits with funny accents who just gave me a holdall of cash if I promised to give them acces to certain things. Is this standard? It seems quite a bit just for use of a few nuclear facilities for the occasional weekend.

1 minute ago, The Raptor said:

I've just been approached by some guys in suits with funny accents who just gave me a holdall of cash if I promised to give them acces to certain things. Is this standard? It seems quite a bit just for use of a few nuclear facilities for the occasional weekend.

Didn't I tell you to keep that secret? 😉

9 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

That's normal. Carry on 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

An obvious omission is the post of Minister for Brexit Opportunities...😍 

Err. Hmmm........

Go on then. I'll let you choose. Good luck 

I must admit I didn't crave this important post but if my Country needs at this great hour, I humbly accept the post.

First order of Foreign Affairs, check we are in 1st class hotels and riding around in one of those big, black four wheel drive jobbies and award Dylan the island of Mustique as a grace and favour place to stay.

53 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You can be my Spad!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I must admit I didn't crave this important post but if my Country needs at this great hour, I humbly accept the post.

First order of Foreign Affairs, check we are in 1st class hotels and riding around in one of those big, black four wheel drive jobbies and award Dylan the island of Mustique as a grace and favour place to stay.

Oh alright then..... Very kind

6 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Can I just make my budget up like Kwazi or have I to go with what the City thinks I have?

No one understands except you so you can pretty much do as you please 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Director of communications? 

My department is in charge of food so I'm happy!

Does this mean free cream cake? The ones from Swardeston Bakery with the squirty jam. 

Don't be happy with DEFRA. @Hermanhas already gone power crazy so a reshuffle may be required 

14 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

On the subject of Mustique I strongly recommend a film called The Bank Job. I'm sure it's not true what it alleges about Princess Margaret but it's very entertaining nonetheless 

What a woman. We'll need to find another one like her. 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

4 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

On the subject of Mustique I strongly recommend a film called The Bank Job. I'm sure it's not true what it alleges about Princess Margaret but it's very entertaining nonetheless 

What a woman. We'll need to find another one like her. 

I wonder who was in the pictures with her? Jagger, Beatty and Harris fit the time frame of 1971.

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Speaking of the Home Office, isn't that one for @Feedthewolf? Particularly when considering his charity efforts?

I'm a bit confused. What is charity? 

This is why you're not in. Far too nice I'm afraid. And a bit clever if you don't mind me saying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I'm a bit confused. What is charity? 

This is why you're not in. Far too nice I'm afraid. And a bit clever if you don't mind me saying. 

Don't worry, I'm very much a follower of Marx here.

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies".

(Groucho Marx)

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Don't worry, I'm very much a follower of Marx here.

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies".

(Groucho Marx)

The Sanity Clause was my favourite. 

But you're still not getting a job. You did get TC after all

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Only one candidate for Police Commissioner I assume? And Cambridge should be Defence because he is always sitting on it.

I suppose it's deserved after a long and distinguished career. And I think Handlebars has left us now so no real competition. 

And of course we need someone to blame if @The Real Buhdisappears

Edited by dylanisabaddog