Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

TNC Wagner interview

2 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

The Norfolk Andrew Tate. Patronising shi+bag

Screenshot_20230131_125852_Twitter.jpg

He posted that in response to insults from, and I really can't say i'm surprised... "Colotbc"

Anyone who knows that individual knows he is a disgusting, vile person who tries to attach himself to this club whilst posting about wanting Delia dead etc. He also personally threatened me on several occasions but of course, never did actually turn up for any of them 🙂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

He posted that in response to insults from, and I really can't say i'm surprised... "Colotbc"

Anyone who knows that individual knows he is a disgusting, vile person who tries to attach himself to this club whilst posting about wanting Delia dead etc. He also personally threatened me on several occasions but of course, never did actually turn up for any of them 🙂

Oh I didn't know that, fair play. Owned.

2 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

To be fair, the guy seems to have plateaued a bit in the past couple months but it doesn't take long to go through and see some of his more...insane postings!  

17 hours ago, alex_ncfc said:

Two Norwich fans so far up their own **** and kissing the clubs', I'm surprised they have time for things like this.

What game are you watching!!!    Have you heard someone else say that and just repeated it.     They put themselves out there to offer a service and plenty of fans like it, not really to get ripped to pieces by those whose first resort is cynicism and who have nothing positive to offer.     Explain your comment if you think you;ve a point!      I don't see them as arrogant and most appreciate what they provide.  

Its like the grassroots football coach who puts himself out there for the kids and a bunch of idiot parents give him grief cuz he's not Guardiola!   

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

Does that answer affect your original post or are you happy to leave it there unedited?    Leave it like that will only encourage idiots to believe your words.... you know what they are like on here.... too many can't think beyond the negative first thought!      Sorry if thats patronising!    

Here we go again; a small number of NCFC 'fans' taking cheap shots at two of THE most creative, innovative, dedicated, likeable people around! This time, the sniping has commenced before the latest (highly prestigious) video has even been published. Blimey, that's a new low!

For a bit of perspective; 20k+ subscribers to the TNC channel indicates a HUGE amount of NCFC fans absolutely love what they do. 

Roll on 5pm tonight when the video drops...

• Like 2

Such vitriol by some people over two guys just doing their thing! In case it helps change anyone's mind ... their content over the last few years has been invaluable to me as an overseas supporter to feel more connected to the club. I'm a better and more engaged fan because of them!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Cheaper than getting in Alice Piper

Most of us would like to get in Alice Piper (winky face)

Edited by FenwayFrank

1 hour ago, Norfolk Mustard said:

Here we go again; a small number of NCFC 'fans' taking cheap shots at two of THE most creative, innovative, dedicated, likeable people around! This time, the sniping has commenced before the latest (highly prestigious) video has even been published. Blimey, that's a new low!

For a bit of perspective; 20k+ subscribers to the TNC channel indicates a HUGE amount of NCFC fans absolutely love what they do. 

Roll on 5pm tonight when the video drops...

I'm not a massive fan of their interviewing 'style' or 'persona', maybe? I'm not even sure that's the right way of putting it. I think they've hugely improved though. Some of their content has been great viewing.

I think there is a significant amount of jealousy from older fans on here in particular, towards two fans who have turned their hobby into a genuine career.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, NorthCarolinaYellow said:

Such vitriol by some people over two guys just doing their thing! In case it helps change anyone's mind ... their content over the last few years has been invaluable to me as an overseas supporter to feel more connected to the club. I'm a better and more engaged fan because of them!

Interesting comment highlighted. I would comment more, but people will only take the **** out of me and my quest for an independent chair who ensured the media team focussed on nuts and bolts of supporter engagement rather than flashy non-football videos aimed solely at their fellow media professionals!

Oops, said it anyway ... 😆

20 hours ago, ged in the onion bag said:

A lot actually dislike them!    How sad they must be!    They present pretty good, amusing content in a reasonably amiable and streetwise manner..... some people must have a pretty dim view of life if they have time to dislike them!   

Looking forward to it!  OTBC

Completely agree. The 2 guys have a great rapport and have worked hard to keep the channel successfully rolling for a number of years. Just one moan, though, on behalf of myself and fellow misophoniacs (no such word) / misophonia suffers, there should be a health warning and time stamp for the point where they plug that damn chocolate brand. Even the talk of it drives me into mad panic, let alone the rustle of the packaging and then watching Chris's jaw in full motion, even without accompanying sound. Eating on video / radio a big no-no 😢😭. On the other hand, the beer swigging doesn't bother me in the slightest!

But for avoidance of doubt, despite my phobia, they do an excellent job along with the other channels that turn their hand to a bit of ncfc chat.

18 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

I like TNC.

But I would prefer it if local media also had this sort of access.

I agree, I guess there is only so much spare time per week, hopefully the more serious journos get a go soon.  Although the club did clearly feel unsupported by either of them recently.  Although the journalists can say that is not their job, it is also not the clubs job to offer up big portions of people's working week to answer questions, which aren't in the clubs interests to answer.  I have done several media courses, and the training told us to manage the message, almost ignoring the questions, so if I was the club TNC would be an appealing option to get tmy point of view out.

57 minutes ago, Newtopia said:

I agree, I guess there is only so much spare time per week, hopefully the more serious journos get a go soon.  Although the club did clearly feel unsupported by either of them recently.  Although the journalists can say that is not their job, it is also not the clubs job to offer up big portions of people's working week to answer questions, which aren't in the clubs interests to answer.  I have done several media courses, and the training told us to manage the message, almost ignoring the questions, so if I was the club TNC would be an appealing option to get tmy point of view out.

TNC would certainly be an appealing option for the club, since Jack is such a perfect opportunist. Immediately before Smith's sacking he was supporting Smith; once Smith was sacked, in the very next YouTube video and without even the slightest hint of embarrassment, he was telling everyone how he had always had doubts about Deano.

Bailey, PinkUn, Norwich Talk, ACN etc have principles. Not what our PR department are looking for.

Edited by canarybubbles

6 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

TNC would certainly be an appealing option for the club, since Jack is such a perfect opportunist. Immediately before Smith's sacking he was supporting Smith; once Smith was sacked, in the very next YouTube video and without even the slightest hint of embarrassment, he was telling everyone how he had always had doubts about Deano.

Bailey, PinkUn, Norwich Talk, ANC etc have principles. Not what our PR department are looking for.

Just out of interest, what are you basing that on? I listen to the TNC podcast and the boys were both clear they thought it was time for him to go, and Jack's youtube videos in the games leading up to the sacking were equally clear.

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Just out of interest, what are you basing that on? I listen to the TNC podcast and the boys were both clear they thought it was time for him to go, and Jack's youtube videos in the games leading up to the sacking were equally clear.

That's not how I remember it, but maybe I need to go back to make sure. I seem to remember one of their good cop-bad cop routines where Chris was the prosecution and Jack was the defence.

9 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Bailey, PinkUn, Norwich Talk, ACN etc have principles. Not what our PR department are looking for.

Absolutely, TNC create an atmosphere which feels like talking or listening to friends in the pub.  In that format why would they make their comments combative, and they also often take country positions.  Guests only improves their content, so would probably be careful not to offend.

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Not long now, I’ve not been this excited since the night I lost my virginity.

You must have loved that sailor.................. 😍

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

TNC were pretty critical of Dean Smith for a while before he went. Jack sometimes offered an alternate view but that was about it. Jack and TNC also went very early on wanting Farke gone comparatively speaking

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

TNC were pretty critical of Dean Smith for a while before he went. Jack sometimes offered an alternate view but that was about it. Jack and TNC also went very early on wanting Farke gone comparatively speaking

As I said, I'll have to go back because this is not how I remember their posts immediately before Smith's sacking. I definitely got the feeling they were running with the hare and riding with the hounds.

Maybe I'm biased because I just don't enjoy their stuff much.

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

think there is a significant amount of jealousy from older fans on here in particular, towards two fans who have turned their hobby into a genuine career

Id be inclined to agree, there seems to be almost resentment that they have decided not to Plod along in a guaranteed  pensionable job , really cant see why it bothers people , but some people seem bothered by an awful lot of stuff. Bleddy youngsters being all young and all. Wouldn't have happened in their day, bring back national service ( im actually in favour of that, though with health/ community service options as well as military).  

Anyway, dont like em ? Dont watch.👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Id be inclined to agree, there seems to be almost resentment that they have decided not to Plod along in a guaranteed  pensionable job , really cant see why it bothers people , but some people seem bothered by an awful lot of stuff. Bleddy youngsters being all young and all. Wouldn't have happened in their day, bring back national service ( im actually in favour of that, though with health/ community service options as well as military).  

Anyway, dont like em ? Dont watch.👍

I think it’s more that for a lot of people Chris Reeve is incredibly irritating 

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Is he the one on the right? Don't wish to be mean but he is really annoying.

Just now, Satriales said:

Is he the one on the right? Don't wish to be mean but he is really annoying.

I haven’t watched it, but I bet that’s Chris ( laughing emoji )

They aren't to my tastes. I don't mind Jack so much now he's grown up but I utterly can't stand the other one. I just don't watch them and opt out of their content on my socials.

I think anyone seeing this as 'wow, fresh, finally NCFC media free of the club restrictions' is a little naive though. 

6 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I find 'Strictly' irritating, therefore i dont watch it.  I certainly dont watch it  and then complain. I save that for footy.   

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, hogesar said:

Had a run in with him on Facebook,  vile **** and nothing more than a keyboard warrior.  I'm pretty sure he hasn't step foot into Carrow Rd for years too.

• Like 1