Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Pritchard coming home🤣

Apparently he didn't conduct himself particularly well while trying to get a move so seems unlikely.  Plus we've got Kenny!

Firstly.. MSN still exist? Blimey it's like I'm back in 2005. Secondly is this the same Pritchard who was all "I'm leaving small tiny Norwich I'm far too good and big time for that tinpot club" Pritcharrd? If so he he can jog on.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Pritchard only came here for the money (as Brighton fans gleefully remind him of!) and would not come back. Why would he?  He plays for a bigger club and has far more chance of playing in the PL next season than if he returned to us.

30 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Firstly.. MSN still exist? Blimey it's like I'm back in 2005. Secondly is this the same Pritchard who was all "I'm leaving small tiny Norwich I'm far too good and big time for that tinpot club" Pritcharrd? If so he he can jog on.

He said none of that.

• Like 2

I was sad to see Pritchard go. For me he could be great for Teemu. He has been great for Sunderland and they would be gutted If he left. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

He said none of that.

No but his terribe attitude and huge ego behind the scenes was there for all to see and he jumped ship the second he could. 

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No but his terribe attitude and huge ego behind the scenes was there for all to see and he jumped ship the second he could. 

Was it? Who saw that then? Or was it words from Webbers mouth? Like that mercenary Jonny Howson?

Huddersfield made an acceptable bid for our player, and he left to join them in the EPL. Shocking conduct.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Pritchard only came here for the money (as Brighton fans gleefully remind him of!) and would not come back. Why would he?  He plays for a bigger club and has far more chance of playing in the PL next season than if he returned to us.

Gosh. Do footballers really behave thay way ? I thought it was all about the 'pride in the badge'. You do learn something new everyday.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No but his terrible attitude and huge ego behind the scenes was there for all to see and he jumped ship the second he could,even if only on loan .............. 

Hmmmm................sounds just like the Dereham wunderkind to me .............

I’m sure there was a behind the scenes interview with him Somewhere that show him in a completely different light to all the “believe what Webber told us about him”crew. 

im pretty sure football clubs engage in the dark arts when selling players so as to not come off worst with the fans. This possibly applies to Emi also. Truth is, none of us know.

He's coming home, he's coming home , he's coming, Pritchard's coming home...

Well I hope he does better than 'football' as that is still **** having failed to come home for years. I can't believe I've been fooled by a song again!

Buying Pritchard as he is better than we have ,

really shows how bad the recruitment has been in recent seasons after all the money we have spent 

• Like 1

Can we all at this point just give Webber a big round of applause for getting £12 million for Pritchard when we flogged him to Huddersfield. 

• Like 1

Send Sinani in the opposite direction or maybe Dowell . A poor mans Wes Hoolahan but still playing as an attacking midfielder it would be a good re-signing and add to our current squad