Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

The Ronaldo Complex(Take 2)

I'm quite enjoying this little spat! 😂  Best thing that **** Piers Morgan has done in years! 

And Verstappen ignoring team orders is also on a par!

That's sport, you got to ponder the overinflated ego's being massaged well beyond reasonable levels.

Edited by shefcanary
  • Like 1

I do wish people would stop giving Morgan exclusives, I do all I can to avoid that rat and yet he just has this incredible ability to get through the net again.  lol 🙂

As for Ronaldo, it will be very interesting to see how he plays at the WC on the back of this.

The fact he gave Morgan the interview is quite funny. Rattling Lineker and Neville’s lefty foundations to the core.  

47 minutes ago, WD40 said:

The fact he gave Morgan the interview is quite funny. Rattling Lineker and Neville’s lefty foundations to the core.  

**** gives interview to another ****. Shock horror.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, KiwiScot said:

Mouthing off. He should have never gone back.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63619074

It was clearly never the signing they needed- even at Juve you could see his powers were fading and he basically needed the other 10 players to carry him while they didn't have the ball. 

You can tell from the interview he's just not used to not being pandered to at all times. It's also very rich to have him claiming he's been betrayed when he tried to force a move in the summer. I don't think it's fully sunk in yet though that there are limited suitors for a 37 year old egomaniac who wants to be paid stupid amounts of money. 

Well he could of joined Man City but he said at the time he 'didn't want to upset Man United fans'..? 

That always makes me laugh. Hes just screaming and crying beacause he's joined a team thats he views as not good enough for him and he knows he made a mistake. I mean, come on mate you joined the Man United clown meme team with Maguire and Rashford what exactly was he expecting? To win the triple?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 hours ago, king canary said:

**** gives interview to another ****. Shock horror.

**** tend to be friends 😂

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well he could of joined Man City but he said at the time he 'didn't want to upset Man United fans'..? 

That always makes me laugh. Hes just screaming and crying beacause he's joined a team thats he views as not good enough for him and he knows he made a mistake. I mean, come on mate you joined the Man United clown meme team with Maguire and Rashford what exactly was he expecting? To win the triple?

Both said Utd players off to the World Cup over other players is a joke. Rashford rather than Toney particularly. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

You do realise that naming a complex after him will make him very happy.

A shopping Complex? Anglia Square is past it too.😇

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, shefcanary said:

I'm quite enjoying this little spat! 😂  Best thing that **** Piers Morgan has done in years! 

And Verstappen ignoring team orders is also on a par!

That's sport, you got to ponder the overinflated ego's being massaged well beyond reasonable levels.

Oooh, I've never loathed a sports personality as much as I do Verstappen! Good driver, but a whining brat with not a gram of class or grace.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

could have 🥱

• Thanks 1

I think it’s things like this that are reasons why the world will reminisce fondly about Messi and Ronaldo will be takes about as a great player but a massive ****. It’s awful having to say out loud that Ronaldo is unlikely to be bettered in my time, but then Haaland signifies the next generation of worldies so hopefully I’m wrong. 

Quick question though. Is Ronaldo the best player to have ever played at Carrow Road? 

21 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

I think it’s things like this that are reasons why the world will reminisce fondly about Messi and Ronaldo will be takes about as a great player but a massive ****. It’s awful having to say out loud that Ronaldo is unlikely to be bettered in my time, but then Haaland signifies the next generation of worldies so hopefully I’m wrong. 

Quick question though. Is Ronaldo the best player to have ever played at Carrow Road? 

I've said before and I'll say it again-  Messi is clearly just in it for the football. He keeps his head down, his mouth shut and get's on with it due to his own love of the game and sport .. Meanwhile I have always felt Ronaldo despite being obviously one of the greatest footballers of all time is a massive crybaby, can't stand any kind of critisim, his head is just pure ego and vanity and he can't look at his own reflection in the mirror without getting an erection. They are both of course footballers that will go down in the history books but end of day I feel their personalities could not be any further apart.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, SwearyCanary said:

Thierry Henry was simply incredible.  You just don't appreciate how much of an athlete that guy was until he's in front of you in the flesh.  It was season after the "invincibles" but they were still ploughing through teams 3/4 goals at that point (including us).

Never forget him running past as as we sat in awe... (Watching our defence stood in awe)! 🙂

• Like 3

On 14/11/2022 at 11:10, WD40 said:

You view Morgan as Right Wing??? 
Que Sera ?🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, KiwiScot said:

And he's left the building. I wonder if he got any money from it

I would have thought so otherwise his lawyers would have been all over it.

Highly doubt he'll end up in the Premier League. Man United made sense (to an extent) but I'd imagine there'd be too much ego to go to a club further down the league. USA or somewhere in the middle east would be my bet.

I would normally never wish an injury on a sportsman, and am no great lover of Man Utd., but following Ronaldo engineering the release from his remaining contract I would find it difficult to suppress a chuckle were he to suffer a career-ending injury at the World Cup.

Loved Victor Kompany's comment when it was suggested that Ronaldo could go to Burnley....
"Not really, I want players who can run" 🤣

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Sooty57 said:

Loved Victor Kompany's comment when it was suggested that Ronaldo could go to Burnley....
"Not really, I want players who can run" 🤣

You'd hope Smith would be looking for a few players who can run at Norwich as well! 😉 

16 hours ago, stratton canary said:

Probably end up at Newcastle on £500,000 + a week 

Sporting Lisbon would be my guess. Weaker league, they're practically guaranteed CL footy and it's back where he started.

• Like 1

The whole thing just makes him look like such a ****.

He apparently told the club he wanted to leave in the summer, there were no takers and 6 months later he's moaning that people are trying to force him out of the club?

He's obviously a hell of a footballer but he just seems deeply unlikable. 

• Like 1

On 22/11/2022 at 18:46, Foxy2600 said:

You view Morgan as Right Wing??? 
Que Sera ?🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Is this sarcasm?

• Thanks 1