Sign in to follow this  
baldy09

do we

Now we had a win against Stoke which is good but now -how important is that we need a win against QPR

We need another 90 minutes of todays last twenty. We looked so slick and our attacking players looked totally relieved to be playing that way. I would drop Hayden, Onel and Dowell.

Of course, very important to get a win which I hope we do, need more of the same from our second half today.   Of course some of the doomers and secret binners on here will tell you that you need to boo us nonstop and that we should hope for a loss to 'get smith sacked' but best to ignore them

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Of course, very important to get a win. Of course some of the doomers and secret binners on here will tell you that you need to boo us nonstop and that we should hope for a loss to 'get smith sacked' but best to ignore them

Or just clap along with Cambridgeshire because we're playing like prime Barcelona and we'll have the league sewn up by Christmas because everything is wonderful.

The choice is yours....

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

We need another 90 minutes of todays last twenty. We looked so slick and our attacking players looked totally relieved to be playing that way. I would drop Hayden, Onel and Dowell.

What we need now is consistency. We can’t afford to keep chopping and changing. Hayden is here to be a key player, he needs to keep starting. Dowel struggled today, but Onel was decent. 

I’d maybe drop Dowell, but that’s it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Unhinged Canary said:

Or just clap along with Cambridgeshire because we're playing like prime Barcelona and we'll have the league sewn up by Christmas because everything is wonderful.

The choice is yours....

Of course I'm not happy with how poor we have played recently as I have said before.. But I always hope for the positive and I always hope for a win. Christ is that really so bad? Maybe LDC has been rubbing off on me..

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Of course I'm not happy with how poor we have played recently as I have said before.. But I always hope for the positive and I always hope for a win. Christ is that really so bad? Maybe LDC has been rubbing off on me..

Dirty beggar

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Bingo.

Totally agree.

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No, what you need to do is have a bit of self-awareness and realise that there are two sides to the story.

It was painfully predictable that you would be one of the first one here to jump on  posters that have a different opinion to you with your p1ssy little comments.

It'd help, we need a 90 minute (or at least a 70 minute) performance like we did in the last 20 minutes today, we need a result, and HOPEFULLY it's a start of the turnaround for us. 

Deano needs alot more to turn it around for himself though. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Unhinged Canary said:

No, what you need to do is have a bit of self-awareness and realise that there are two sides to the story.

It was painfully predictable that you would be one of the first one here to jump on  posters that have a different opinion to you with your p1ssy little comments.

Wooooo.................... touched a raw nerve has he?

• Haha 2

Psychologically for fans starting off playing poor but ending playing better leaves fans happier than the other way around.

Hopefully we get 60 minutes of that last 20. No team delivers 90 minutes of that level but we still have a long way to go.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Psychologically for fans starting off playing poor but ending playing better leaves fans happier than the other way around.

Hopefully we get 60 minutes of that last 20. No team delivers 90 minutes of that level but we still have a long way to go.

This. Nobody is expecting flawless quality for 90 minutes, if we did that we'd be a top 4 PL side. But we do expect to not have to watch 70 minutes of trash every week!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

That’s very fair comment. 3 winnable matches before the World Cup break, 6/7 points would be  very nice. 

Rich reward for the faithful who stayed until the end. As for the plastics who never go to games, you missed a great performance.

12 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Rich reward for the faithful who stayed until the end. As for the plastics who never go to games, you missed a great performance.

A great performance  last 30 minutes 

At least 5 easy chances missed would have had a different outcome 

2 hours ago, daly said:

A great performance  last 30 minutes 

At least 5 easy chances missed would have had a different outcome 

Let's not take away the fact that Stoke also missed 3 "sitters". On another day we could have lost that 

51 minutes ago, AJ said:

Let's not take away the fact that Stoke also missed 3 "sitters". On another day we could have lost that 

51 minutes ago, AJ said:

I was referring to all the chances Stoke missed 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Unhinged Canary said:

Right back atcha 

5 hours ago, Unhinged Canary said:

Genuine question, what were your feelings on Farke after his first full season in charge?

3 goals scored playing the beautiful game. It maybe though that to win the next game we need an ugly goal like a tap in from a corner or goalmouth scramble. Got to be able to do both to be successful.